Author Topic: What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?  (Read 6625 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2022, 12:11:14 PM »
And they're trying to sign another pact in the HVAC-R field before October this year....so they can continue to keep on stealing money

The whole thing started after they found the hole in the ozone back over Antarctic in 1947, IIRC...heh
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 12:16:14 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2022, 12:32:46 PM »
I’ll just drop this,seems to cover this discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj5V5cUo1s

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2022, 12:33:14 PM »
And never forget. Climate change affects people of color more than anybody else.

kind of sad you ignored some of the facts in your own link. one of them was they shut off electricity to lower income areas with mostly people of color but not in more affluent areas.

also I used to install closet doors,  security doors, basically any kind of doors down from swimming valley to palm springs. guess which people mostly didn't have ac on.

so go ahead and laugh.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2022, 04:23:03 PM »
I am a person of colour and I don’t have AC
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2022, 05:02:34 PM »

Not sure what you're getting at. Canada is going to effectively cripple their agriculture with their nitrogen controls. They are insane. Try reading about it and get back.
Farmers will lose billions, they will have to drastically cut production.
Insanity. All in the name of climate change.
These are the same ideas that crippled other countries who did the same exact thing. Of course, you could look it up if you cared.

Yup or you could actually read what the plan is….

https://fertilizercanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Emissions-Reduction-Initiative-Impacts-Solutions.pdf

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2022, 09:08:42 PM »
What’s the diff? Passive aggressive pendaticism.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2022, 09:35:09 PM »
Yup or you could actually read what the plan is….

https://fertilizercanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Emissions-Reduction-Initiative-Impacts-Solutions.pdf

so did you even read what you linked us to? It's exactly what I said. Literally everything in that PDF verifies what I said.  From that document:

In initial conversations with Agriculture and Agri-Food
Canada (AAFC), the government has stated their intention to pursue an absolute emissions reduction
of 30%, rather than an emissions intensity reduction of 30%.

This short-sighted approach to reducing emissions will result in the need to reduce nitrogen
fertilizer use and will have considerable impact on Canadian farmers’ incomes and reduce overall Canadian exports and GDP.

Canada’s fertilizer industry has a significant role to play in achieving both the government’s target to netzero emissions by 2050 and reaching $75 billion in
agri-food and seafood exports by 2025.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 09:43:53 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2022, 10:19:18 PM »
so did you even read what you linked us to? It's exactly what I said. Literally everything in that PDF verifies what I said.  From that document:

Canada (AAFC), the government has stated their intention to pursue an absolute emissions reduction

This short-sighted approach to reducing emissions will result in the need to reduce nitrogen
fertilizer use and will have considerable impact on Canadian farmers’ incomes and reduce overall Canadian exports and GDP.

Canada’s fertilizer industry has a significant role to play in achieving both the government’s target to netzero emissions by 2050 and reaching $75 billion in

except for they want to get rid of the cows and its coming here.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2022, 03:52:09 AM »
except for they want to get rid of the cows and its coming here.

semp

“We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero, emissions in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast,” - AOC

‘That fast” contradicts everything she said when she stated: ‘It’s not to say we’re going to force everybody to go vegan or anything crazy like that.”

‘We’re”   :eek: yikes. Who is we (we’re)? 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2022, 07:19:36 AM »
I am a person of colour and I don’t have AC

Pale white isn't considered a color :)

First time spotting your countrymen in Heathrow as a child from New Orleans I thought something was wrong with them as I had never people that ghostly white before

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2022, 10:03:14 AM »

Of course I read it,you on the other hand are just talking out your aZZ,as usual. Reducing emissions and restricting fertilizer are 2 different things so maybe it’s best you stick to what you know and go fix another printer.

Did you read it or just skim through it??? We’ve been cutting back on it for some time already yet have increased output over 30% and canola output by 80%……and cricket output as well. :rofl

As you’ve said many times to me you don’t live here so it’s none of your business,can you vote here?

Unlike you I can live in either country,as it states in the treaty,my passage across the border shall not be infringed. I can live or work in either country and don’t have to report income made in one to the other. I choose to live where I do although I have plenty of family members who live in the USA.

Maybe Zack is right you need to go read a book.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2022, 10:32:41 AM »
but you killing the cows oh never mind b that's how we get steaks

semp

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2022, 10:34:05 AM »

Of course I read it,you on the other hand are just talking out your aZZ,as usual. Reducing emissions and restricting fertilizer are 2 different things so maybe it’s best you stick to what you know and go fix another printer.

Did you read it or just skim through it??? We’ve been cutting back on it for some time already yet have increased output over 30% and canola output by 80%……and cricket output as well. :rofl

As you’ve said many times to me you don’t live here so it’s none of your business,can you vote here?

Unlike you I can live in either country,as it states in the treaty,my passage across the border shall not be infringed. I can live or work in either country and don’t have to report income made in one to the other. I choose to live where I do although I have plenty of family members who live in the USA.

🤣👍

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2022, 10:35:23 AM »

so you didn't understand what you read, because it was against the government's plans. They said (like I said) that that farmers would be forced to use less fertilizer and to cut way back on farming. Agriculture output will be affected drastically.

You're a stoner dimwit liberal moron.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2022, 10:44:54 AM »
Further, the reason your farming output has been increasing is BECAUSE farmers are using so much more fertilizers than they had prior to 1990.

That ends now with this plan.

Or course you don't get it because you're an absolute moron.

The plan is to pursue an absolute emissions reduction of nitrogen by 30 percent, just like that article you linked says.

here's the article he posted, if anyone wants to not understrand it like morphine. https://fertilizercanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Emissions-Reduction-Initiative-Impacts-Solutions.pdf

That article lists the gains in agriculture up to this time and THEN tells us that the new, hard limit on emissions is going to drastically cut all of that. Do you not get it? Incredible.

Canada (AAFC), the government has stated their
intention to pursue an absolute emissions reduction
of 30%, rather than an emissions intensity reduction
of 30%. This short-sighted approach to reducing
emissions will result in the need to reduce nitrogen
fertilizer use and will have considerable impact on
Canadian farmers’ incomes and reduce overall
Canadian exports and GDP.

Total Emission Reduction puts a cap on the total
emissions allowable from fertilizer at 30% below
2020 levels. As the yield of Canadian crops is
directly linked to proper fertilizer application this
creates a ceiling on Canadian agricultural
productivity well below 2020 levels.

That is from your article. You may have read it but you're too dumb to realize that it was written in opposition to the hard-limit in emissions.

Try being less baked all day.

All in the name of climate change. Screw the farmers and your own industry. Cut off your nose to spite your face.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 10:48:42 AM by -gg- »