Author Topic: Release the Zack  (Read 6086 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Release the Zack
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2022, 08:44:41 PM »
yeah - people actually post here now

Quantity over quality? Huh.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2022, 09:15:09 PM »
Quality is subjective. I enjoy the forums, especially since the troublemakers seem to have been cracked down on.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2022, 09:24:48 PM »
Quality is subjective. I enjoy the forums, especially since the troublemakers seem to have been cracked down on.

HT is just hitting the pawns at the moment.
The real turd-burglars that need to be banned are still here blowing smoke.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2022, 09:42:55 PM »
LOL

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2022, 02:56:17 AM »
I follow rules.

You follow the rules when they work in your favour and bend them when it suits your agenda. Even I can see the statistical pattern with an isolated five-minutes of research. The two attempts to start your own forum were - by your own admission - designed to nullify rules on pointless politically-biased discussion as disallowed by Dale. That's if my half-arsed detective work has identified you as the correct person. Yet you see an opportunity to alter this forum to your liking, ensuring people get suspensded by positively biasing intermittently-applied rules. You may not do that here according to Dale.

You reported Zack sytematically, presumably until he got suspended. Amongst the mist of only-harmful-to-the-mentally-disturbed, child-like insults is the odd pearl of self-confronting wisdom evidencing the paradigm that wisdom and madness are truly in the same corner. People like Zack are necessary for a healthy society not-the-least-of-which to remind some people that their peculiar comfort and wishes are not the point.

Besides we took a vote and it's 4-0 Zack vs. The Three Stooges as I've been informed you are now refered to as.

I shall duly report all violations, as requested in the rules. As you can see, it helps to clean up the place.

Clean is subjective and you can't see over the lip of your own compartment.

I'd recommend everyone makes an effort to extend you the same courtesy.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2022, 05:45:30 AM »
The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2022, 05:56:05 AM »
You follow the rules when they work in your favour and bend them when it suits your agenda. Even I can see the statistical pattern with an isolated five-minutes of research. The two attempts to start your own forum were - by your own admission - designed to nullify rules on pointless politically-biased discussion as disallowed by Dale. That's if my half-arsed detective work has identified you as the correct person. Yet you see an opportunity to alter this forum to your liking, ensuring people get suspensded by positively biasing intermittently-applied rules. You may not do that here according to Dale.

You reported Zack sytematically, presumably until he got suspended. Amongst the mist of only-harmful-to-the-mentally-disturbed, child-like insults is the odd pearl of self-confronting wisdom evidencing the paradigm that wisdom and madness are truly in the same corner. People like Zack are necessary for a healthy society not-the-least-of-which to remind some people that their peculiar comfort and wishes are not the point.

Besides we took a vote and it's 4-0 Zack vs. The Three Stooges as I've been informed you are now refered to as.

Clean is subjective and you can't see over the lip of your own compartment.

I'd recommend everyone makes an effort to extend you the same courtesy.

Odd shida?

You speak of targeted reporting yet the only dings I have received was when I tossed similar insults back at zack. Not with my little go-arounds with arlo or milo. 

This is what you (this little sewing circle) have cultivated, you just don't like it when the rules apply to you... such a microcosm.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2022, 06:49:02 AM »
It’s not a claim, I host KOTH every month.
I got to the point where I needed /wanted a break but a LOA is tough when you are the only qualified CM to run KOTH. March was last month I actually flew.
1 and 1 add up to 2 there for you?

Nope. Doesn't add up at all.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2022, 06:53:25 AM »
Nope. Doesn't add up at all.

And that’s not a surprise to me. But it is what it is.
Stop in SEA II on the 17th to watch me host an event and not fly.
To some, but not all, seeing is believing.
And I cant help you with your math. That’s a YOU thing.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2022, 07:02:34 AM »
No thanks.  You're a horrible salesman.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2022, 07:13:48 AM »
No thanks.  You're a horrible salesman.

It would also probably hurt being the first shot down.
Heck I’d fly and most likely do it even after so much time off.
Done with this hijack.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2022, 07:33:47 AM »
I'm not sure Zack is suspended at all. I see no indication of that.

I don't apply the rules. I report violations as I see them but I have nothing to do with how they are applied. I guess the take away is that people should follow the rules.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2022, 07:35:08 AM »

Keep in mind 2 of them are permanently suspended from this board, just back under new accounts.  :rolleyes:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2022, 07:46:19 AM »
Weird my reply button wasn't there earlier this am and yesterday but is back now

Just figured out reading this that the green watched icon on the left is not a good thing...mine is 79%..does it go down with good behavior?  :cheers:

Eagler
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 07:48:39 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2022, 07:52:43 AM »
Weird my reply button wasn't there earlier this am and yesterday but is back now

Just figured out reading this that the green watched icon on the left is not a good thing...mine is 79%..does it go down with good behavior?  :cheers:

Eagler

Yeah, be careful. Mine went up to something like that with maybe two dings. I can see how fast it would go redline.