Author Topic: Should deep-sea minerals be part of battery supply chains?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Should deep-sea minerals be part of battery supply chains?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2022, 07:50:32 PM »
The subject matter would be your opinion on the article that you read.  I have not yet heard said opinion.

Mnoooo. The subject matter stands as is. It's a well written article. Why do you need me to rewrite it and explain it to you? Oh wait. That's not why you're here. I'll just ignore you and your backup unless you want to discuss the article and it's proposed solution to battery replenishment.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 08:15:00 PM »
The article never once mentioned battery replenishment.

They did mention the war in Ukraine and the price of nickel, so maybe that's what you found interesting?

I think nickel will drop back down when things settle.

We should probably be drilling for as much oil as possible, wherever we can find it. Maybe an octopuses will die, but that won't matter compared to hundreds of people that might freeze this winter in Europe because they don't have oil and gas.

The ocean probably has a lot of resources we can use.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2022, 08:41:07 PM »
manganese in the body is a trace element but very important, as just reading about it. I  am interested because I have vitamin d deficiency, manganese binds with vitamin d to strengthen bones. didn't know that.

I also like reading about lithium, I'm bipolar while bipolar has many symptoms and different outcomes. in my case it helps slowing my brain down so I can concentrate. for example in a mall or at a bar my brain tries to follow every conversation around and it can't which brings alot of frustration and confusion. with lithium I can follow only those conversation in part of and ignore the rest.

which brings me to the conclusion some of you are way too old to act childish and keep a grudge. oh I must shut down every thread because he did it to me.

grow up, like they say in Jamaica, todo es puro pedo

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2022, 08:45:30 PM »
oh I must shut down every thread because he did it to me.

Or think so.  ;)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2022, 08:51:52 PM »
I think Dale is the one who shuts the threads down.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2022, 08:53:18 PM »
I think Dale is the one who shuts the threads down.

After receiving reports. But you know that.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2022, 08:55:44 PM »
So does Dale blindly shut down threads just because they may have been reported, or do you think he shuts them down when he finds that the rules have been violated?

We cannot have a community here if the rules are not followed and enforced.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2022, 09:01:29 PM »
So does Dale blindly shut down threads just because they may have been reported, or do you think he shuts them down when he finds that the rules have been violated?

I don't know if he has time to read the thread but he does receive the reports. Step it up.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2022, 09:07:49 PM »
So you think he sees reports and then does not bother to check anything and just shuts down threads?

I think that you are blaming the wrong people. if you are upset with the moderation should should be upset with Dale, not me.

This thread about the War in Ukraine and the price of Nickel  - I note that you don't seem to be interested in discussing the subject that you brought here with a quick  cut and paste.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2022, 09:10:38 PM »

lead by example follow the rules. forgive and forget. go have some ice-cream or something. 

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 09:12:37 PM »
So you think he sees reports and then does not bother to check anything and just shuts down threads?

I think that you are blaming the wrong people. if you are upset with the moderation should should be upset with Dale, not me.

This thread about the War in Ukraine and the price of Nickel  - I note that you don't seem to be interested in discussing the subject that you brought here with a quick  cut and paste.

Oh, somebody's revved up. Project less.  :)