Author Topic: Ukrainian Breakthrough at Izyum  (Read 3433 times)

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: Ukrainian Breakthrough at Izyum
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2022, 11:59:25 AM »
And now the Russians will rush troops to the north to reenforce their flank...just in time for the Ukrainians to hit Kherson in force.

There are only two partially usable bridges in that pocket. If I were the Ukrainians were to manage to finish off their destruction, the Russians forces on the west bank are cut off from supplies and retreat unless they are really good swimmers. 

Personally, I would blow one and have my arty zeroed in on the second and just wait for them to jam up on that bridgehead trying to escape in panic and then I'd turn it into a Highway of Death like we did in GW1.

You might want to watch the video I posted.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 12:00:18 PM »
wow!

I didn't realize those missiles were even that maneuverable. Can you imagine if that were a hack and what that would do in the minds of those operators?

Could that even be caused by a malfunction?
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2022, 12:13:50 PM »
wow!

I didn't realize those missiles were even that maneuverable. Can you imagine if that were a hack and what that would do in the minds of those operators?

Could that even be caused by a malfunction?

I assume there is some target coordinates that have to be entered.  Maybe some drunken Boris put his own coords in instead of the target.

Or maybe some CIA hacker was showing off for his office buddies just for the Lolz.   :rofl

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2022, 12:15:01 PM »
That missile turned on a dime. that's insane.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2022, 12:15:40 PM »
That missile turned on a dime. that's insane.

The final thoughts of the operator.  :devil
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2022, 12:17:29 PM »
I assume there is some target coordinates that have to be entered.  Maybe some drunken Boris put his own coords in instead of the target.

Or maybe some CIA hacker was showing off for his office buddies just for the Lolz.   :rofl
that's exactly what I was about to post--we had similar happen to some of our people in A-Stan. There's the part that says where YOU are, THEN there's the part that shows what you want to blow up
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2022, 12:19:43 PM »
that's exactly what I was about to post--we had similar happen to some of our people in A-Stan. There's the part that says where YOU are, THEN there's the part that shows what you want to blow up

How much an GPS cost?  You'd think a multi-million dollar system would be able to check if it's own current coords are the same as the target and ask..."Uhhh, are you sure about that?"

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2022, 12:20:33 PM »

you'd think there would be a BIG flashing warning that you are going to be sending that thing right back at you. Or a lock that prevents you from entering a destination that is the same ads the launch area.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2022, 12:22:12 PM »
As with computer graphics all things are possible..the truth is hard to confirm these days..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2022, 01:16:58 PM »
As with computer graphics all things are possible..the truth is hard to confirm these days..

Eagler

We actually have things called satellites and you can easily check imagery to confirm lots of things.  We also have hundreds of videos and pics from all sorts of sources as well.  Quite amazingly, we confirm lots of things if we care about truth.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2022, 01:18:27 PM »
The final thoughts of the operator.  :devil

Someone mixed own position and target coordinates... oops...    :D

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2022, 01:20:13 PM »
How can anyone believe ANYTHING coming out of that part of the world. just a born skeptic maybe.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2022, 01:45:40 PM »
We actually have things called satellites and you can easily check imagery to confirm lots of things.  We also have hundreds of videos and pics from all sorts of sources as well.  Quite amazingly, we confirm lots of things if we care about truth.

Depends on who controls what is called the truth

As many things, it can be blurred long enough that it doesn't matter any more and the end result is achieved

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2022, 03:04:02 PM »
Depends on who controls what is called the truth

As many things, it can be blurred long enough that it doesn't matter any more and the end result is achieved

Eagler

All the more reason to filter out propaganda from all sides.  The worst risk is allowing ourselves to be played for fools by others. 

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2022, 03:10:51 PM »
How can anyone believe ANYTHING coming out of that part of the world. just a born skeptic maybe.

it really isn't hard to follow events if you get away from the MSM and Alt Rgt or other sources that put forth their own agenda at all times and report "news" that reinforces it.  Find some decent forums where people discuss/ debate and rationally.  That way you get all sides of the story and some SME's with deep knowledge add a lot of perspective.