Author Topic: Squad forming! Exciting new opportunity!  (Read 4075 times)

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
Re: Squad forming! Exciting new opportunity!
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2022, 11:42:30 AM »
Come on Arlow...  If you keep making posts like that people are going to start thinking you're just a troll...

But..  in case you were serious...

question mark
noun
a
: something unknown, unknowable, or uncertain
b
: someone (such as an athlete) whose condition, talent, or potential for success is in doubt
: a mark ? used in writing and printing at the conclusion of a sentence to indicate a direct question

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/question%20mark

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2022, 11:49:58 AM »
I don't think he's a troll. I think he is sharing with you his superior knowledge of grammar and language.

Are you?

Is this rhetorical?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2022, 11:55:25 AM »
Not a troll, just the forum busybody.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2022, 11:57:48 AM »
Were you born without a sense of humor or did you have yours surgically removed?
Is it serious or humorous now? I am confused.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2022, 12:04:17 PM »
The squad is real in the invitation is real. I presented it in a humorous fashion. We don't have any rules but we joke about all these hardcore rules. You know those kind of squads? Well we are not that. Lol. Light-hearted and fun.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2022, 12:33:09 PM »
No he doesn't. Only with numerical advantage or ack do you find him down there. He's an opportunistic picker and runner who has prioritised risk-assesment and score instead of ACM and further benefits from a laggy connection for front-quarter shots. He flies the G14 because of ENY and players who primarily pick are often good shots.

Effective and skilful are two different things. One of those is good for the general experience of the game. The other takes from it selfishly.

nrshida now I'm the first to say I'm not the best pilot out there. I'm getting  better but still have a long way to go. Nothing better for me as a good one on one. I've had quite a few one on ones with the judge. he hunts as I do.  Many in a Yak co alt with him. Quite a few when  I had the altitude and the smash. In all with the exception of a tie, I have died.  My thing is I really like fighting the pilots that own  me.  Why ? Because of the challenge and to learn from films how I was defeated.  Through those films that show speed of the opponent I see how they manage that in a fight. Learn the moves. There is a lot to learn from pilots that have mastered a ride, whether it is a Dora, a 109, Corsair, 47.

The Dora interests me because I suck in it. You can't turn for any length of time. It bleeds terribly if you do. Sort of a one trick pony. It's fast, great roll rate, good guns but for me it's one pass and out cuz my gunnery sucks. I like to learn, and the Dora is one along with the Corsair and 47 that I would love to be proficient in.

Flying Bish I have learned that with him, it's pretty much people hating to be killed by him. Not because he cheats, not because he doesn't  mix it up. It is because he's good and getting owned pisses people off.

If I get owned, and there is quite a few that do own me. I have a list.  :D I don't get pissed.  I endeavor to learn why I lost and learn from it.

Going back to the February tour through the August tour the Judge has killed me ninety four times.

Lol I think it would be to my benefit to learn why...

Now back to topic :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 01:34:20 PM by nopoop »
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2022, 12:40:06 PM »
Not a troll, just the forum busybody.

You've no reason to whine. I think you're just stuck.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2022, 12:40:23 PM »
My favorite thing to do is to get in a turning plane and get into a massive fur ball. Like the kind they used to have over CVs.

That kind of flying doesn't happen much anymore if at all. These days it's hard to be in a slow turn fighter when everybody else is usually in a faster plane working in at least pairs.

I don't like to climb I usually go into some place pretty low and I don't mind if people are above me. So I've been flying the Dora, yaks, P-51, in corsairs so far this time.

The world war I arena is a lot of fun. That's my favorite thing when there's people in there. Just straight turn fighting and dog fighting. That's my favorite thing. But like I said, that doesn't happen much in the main arena anymore. People fly very smart.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2022, 12:42:41 PM »
Arlo, you're just like a gadfly. You don't offer anything but negativity. You pop into these threads with your one line complaints or whatever it is you call what you do.

I don't really complain about anything. Just pointing it out is not complaining.

So you go on doung what you do Arlo. I guess you're one of the pillars of the community.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2022, 12:43:31 PM »
Relax. I'm on your mind way too much.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2022, 12:44:19 PM »
The only time you're on my mind is when I see you comment directly in my thread. I think that you might need to be the one that should relax a little bit? Maybe think of something positive to say or go into another thread where you can have a positive contribution?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2022, 12:47:58 PM »
I simply asked sparky if he meant his response to be two questions on his part. Your reaction is kinda mysterious even if repetitive. Have a good day.  :old:

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2022, 01:50:10 PM »
Goodbye?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2022, 01:53:23 PM »
Goodbye?

Are you asking if you're leaving?  :headscratch:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234