Author Topic: Boston U ..homegrown covid  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Boston U ..homegrown covid
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2022, 09:02:42 AM »
I don't get why they play with fire but hey Arlo...it worked out very well for those that were crying that the sky was falling back in 2020 then eh?

Keep playing whiney politics, Eag.  :aok

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2022, 09:10:07 AM »
You mentioned crying the sky is falling...

I just pointed out it won't be the first time

Like how you try to spin a thread to try lock them

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2022, 09:12:37 AM »
You mentioned crying the sky is falling...

I just pointed out it won't be the first time

Like how you try to spin a thread to try lock them

Eagler

Paranoia much?  :)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2022, 09:58:41 AM »
Nope

Get a life dude

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2022, 10:12:07 AM »
I've tried to help you get one. Alas, you're on a crusade and killing threads must be your thing.  :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2022, 11:01:11 AM »
I think semp likes to just take the opposite side of everything for the attention it brings him

To each their own

I don't get why they play with fire but hey Arlo...it worked out very well for those that were crying that the sky was falling back in 2020 then eh?

Eagler

bit even close. most people either don't read their own links or just pick a few sentences to post the opposite of what the link says.  that I like to point out. if I wanted attention I would post in some magazine that has more people.

but just to contradict you, the omicron delta also called ninja is more dangerous than the man made variant. guess why? and I find it hard to believe to mice were harmed in that testing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2022, 11:18:13 AM »
Done here

Eagler

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2022, 12:13:02 PM »
and I find it hard to believe to mice were harmed in that testing.

Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2022, 07:51:28 PM »
What did those mice ever do to us?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2022, 08:08:33 PM »
If we incinerated every virus in these labs, especially places like the CDC and Wuhan, but definitely every lab. Along with every flu shot and "covid vacine" I bet we would see a massive decrease in colds and flu every year. Of course that's just a pipe dream but it does lead towards not having a crazy country super power be able to use bioweapons to hold the population hostage. These labs that are screwing with this stuff are highly dangerous as we saw with Wuhan lab. I don't trust it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2022, 09:15:33 PM »
If we incinerated every virus in these labs, especially places like the CDC and Wuhan, but definitely every lab. Along with every flu shot and "covid vacine" I bet we would see a massive decrease in colds and flu every year. Of course that's just a pipe dream but it does lead towards not having a crazy country super power be able to use bioweapons to hold the population hostage. These labs that are screwing with this stuff are highly dangerous as we saw with Wuhan lab. I don't trust it.

If they did that then they would have a hard time trying to control the population by fear. Some people seem to be pleasantly pleased by using fear to control the population. Especially the "take this shot or you will cause everyone around you to dieeeeeee" crowd
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2022, 09:20:11 PM »
When was the last time ignorant people tried to convince everyone that science was bad for them? There was a time I probably would have said 'the middle ages.' Unfortunately that's been drastically updated.  :old:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2022, 11:18:40 PM »

Spanish flu, no labs, how many died? the black plague no labs, killed 1 3rd of Europe.  Spanish brought small pox killed hundreds of thousands no labs.

perhaps a little more research and less q would be good.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2022, 05:36:53 AM »
Back then we were still trying blood-letting and leaches, doubt a lab would have contributed much
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2022, 05:52:35 AM »
Gain of function research in Boston?