Author Topic: Mississippi River going dry  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Mississippi River going dry
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2022, 08:46:45 AM »
Anyone who wants peace without Russia completely withdrawing back across the border to Russian territory (pre-2014 boundary) is a Russian boot-licker.

Or should Hitler have been allowed to keep Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, France?

Again what are the terms for peace being discussed now?

Couldn't the first draft include that?

As nothing has been discussed it seems no one is interested in anything but a profitable war for a very few regardless what it does to the rest of the globe..

Must be some sort of tough guy patriotic support that we all are expected to blindly follow

I am all for a bullet in putins head but don't see that happening anytime soon..but hey I am a boot licker because I want peace..

Sounds sick to me..like a scare tactic

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2022, 09:10:04 AM »
Again what are the terms for peace being discussed now?

Peace talks can occur the day after Russia withdraws back across their border. 

Then we can begin to discuss if the sanctions are ever going to be lifted.  Sanctions should stay in place until a agreement of reparations to the Ukrainian people has been signed.
If Putin has enough money for invasions, then he has enough for reparations.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2022, 09:20:55 AM »
Eventually everyone is gonna get tired of propping up the Ukes. Their reaction to a mere suggestion by Musk is telling
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2022, 09:22:57 AM »
Peace talks can occur the day after Russia withdraws back across their border. 

Then we can begin to discuss if the sanctions are ever going to be lifted.  Sanctions should stay in place until a agreement of reparations to the Ukrainian people has been signed.
If Putin has enough money for invasions, then he has enough for reparations.

Or they can be formally drawn up now and used against putin as he would then be the one against peace...

What do I know as I am just a boot licker right?

Back to the OP...I don't think its putins fault we are in a global drought but the war there will make it worse imo

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2022, 09:29:11 AM »
Or they can be formally drawn up now and used against putin as he would then be the one against peace...

Or the Russians could withdraw from the country they had no right to invade in the first place.

Since Putin ordered the invasion, he is obviously the one against peace.

If they wanted a base in Crimea, they should have negotiated a 100 year lease like other countries do with foreign bases. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2022, 09:34:12 AM »
Eventually everyone is gonna get tired of propping up the Ukes.

Not as long as they are killing Russians for us.  Save us the trouble of doing it later in Poland. 

Their reaction to a mere suggestion by Musk is telling

Musk was suggesting they agree to handing over their sovereign territory to an invader as a reward for their aggression.   He should be told to F himself.

If Russia invaded Alaska and he suggested we just let Russia keep it to make peace, would "patriots" in this country go along with that? 

Would you?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM »
That's a brave attitude for the Ukes to have, but they aren't in the driver's seat, and absent Putin's death, Russia isn't gonna just say "my bad, we go home now". Their scenario not dissimilar to the South in 1863

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2022, 09:44:43 AM »
That's a brave attitude for the Ukes to have,

Indeed it is.  I think brave men willing to fight to protect their homes and families from an aggressor\invader deserve to be supported.

You didn't answer my question though.  If Russia invaded Alaska, would you be willing to just hand it over to get a peace treaty?  Or would you want to fight to take it back?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2022, 09:45:35 AM »
not dissimilar to the South in 1863

Equating Ukraine to the Confederacy of the U.S. Civil War (and by extension Russia to the Union) is telling where it comes to your perspective here.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2022, 09:48:27 AM »
Equating Ukraine to the Confederacy of the U.S. Civil War (and by extension Russia to the Union) is telling where it comes to your perspective here.

I think the closer analogy would be China and North Korea invading South Korea. 

And yes, we did beat them back across the border where they sit and stew to this day.

Russia can have peace tomorrow if they want it.  Just withdraw.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2022, 10:24:14 AM »
It is one I'm more familiar with than many others---they were fighting a good defensive battle against far superior numbers while steadily running out of resources, which is why they were begging England to intercede on their behalf

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2022, 10:26:03 AM »
Indeed it is.  I think brave men willing to fight to protect their homes and families from an aggressor\invader deserve to be supported.

You didn't answer my question though.  If Russia invaded Alaska, would you be willing to just hand it over to get a peace treaty?  Or would you want to fight to take it back?
We have the resources to win that fight, Ukes are depending on the kindness of others

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2022, 10:26:33 AM »
Russia can have peace tomorrow if they want it.  Just withdraw.

And of course this is what we all here pray for but there is no plan B

As for Alaska ..of course we would fight the Russians then..

But would the rest of the world face starvation and record inflation to support us? Would Ukraine?

Seems the EU is getting close to the end of this...winter will change some minds

I can only assume some of you are willing to go nuclear to "save" Ukraine..God help us please

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2022, 10:31:54 AM »
I can only assume some of you are willing to go nuclear to "save" Ukraine..

I am willing to go nuclear in proportional response to any use of nuclear weapons by Russia on the European continent. 

Same with chemical. 

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2022, 10:34:59 AM »
JFC you guys need some fresh air and sunlight.  On that note I'm heading out fishing, on the Mississippi River.  We're only about 3" low up here and it's come up a couple inches over the past few days.   :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH