Author Topic: This Has to be Fixed, Hiding in Buildings.  (Read 5069 times)

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Re: This Has to be Fixed, Hiding in Buildings.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2022, 09:31:15 PM »
Btw

There is a gv’er, I will not say his name, but he always, I mean always drives with his turret facing the rear.

:headscratch:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 10:35:37 PM »
I can drive my M-8 inside enemy tanks, then run when their turret is facing the wrong way. German tanks have really slow turning turrets. 😂.

Driving jeeps inside enemy tank campers, then firing at their camper mates so their buddies killshoot themselves is the most fun EVER.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2022, 09:21:26 AM »

This has been possible for at least a decade and I enjoy the challenge of owning people who abuse it beyond exploring.   
When I find a glitch that can be gamed, I like using it until I can get good film and send it to hitech.     Then I go back to the arena and ruffle feathers a little.   When they scream "cheater" I tell them "film already sent in" and they often enjoy exploring it with me.

I do reserve the right to use it for the day it was discovered but stop the next day though I did use the a6m3 high altitude speed bug for 5 day.

What about the m16s getting into the tower?

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2022, 05:40:35 PM »
1ump was convinced is was in a 3 storey building the other day. I was over a km away watching and laughing my arse of as he snuck around the village hosing every bush and building ... slowly losing his mind before I put him out of his misery.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »
1ump was convinced is was in a 3 storey building the other day. I was over a km away watching and laughing my arse of as he snuck around the village hosing every bush and building ... slowly losing his mind before I put him out of his misery.

LOL Vulcan, you're evil.

I still can't figure out how to get in to them.  Every 3-story building I see now, I head straight for and try to drive inside, but my vehicle always stops when it hits the wall of the building...

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2022, 07:54:47 PM »
Way to go  Vulcan.

:cheers:

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2022, 08:32:18 PM »
Btw Oddball hides his Sherman in a building in this action-packed clip from "Kelly's Heroes":

:bolt:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2022, 10:00:52 PM »
Couldn’t it just be coded that if your tank is inside a building you can’t shoot?

I don’t mean hangars and such, but inside a building that IRL you wouldn’t be able to see or shoot out of.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2022, 10:16:11 PM »
Way to go  Vulcan.

:cheers:

I've seen you mg every bush for miles with jeep-fever  :devil

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2022, 03:00:05 AM »
1stpar:

(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl You know me, Sir!    I almost hate it...when you are GREEN...and I say "Missed Him".   DFCrash...You... and some others..."Par! You NEVER miss ME? TF?!!!" :rofl   I love you guys, more than My vocabulary has words, proper sentence structure...:rock  Gal Dern Yak-9s...lol   "Ran INTO" each other 2-3 times this Tour?  :uhoh  Literally? :bolt:   Love Ya, Brother! :kiss:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:05:22 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2022, 02:23:41 PM »
:rofl You know me, Sir!    I almost hate it...when you are GREEN...and I say "Missed Him".   DFCrash...You... and some others..."Par! You NEVER miss ME? TF?!!!" :rofl   I love you guys, more than My vocabulary has words, proper sentence structure...:rock  Gal Dern Yak-9s...lol   "Ran INTO" each other 2-3 times this Tour?  :uhoh  Literally? :bolt:   Love Ya, Brother! :kiss:
hey! Don't you miss me?!!!  :salute :ahand
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2022, 06:21:48 PM »
Tyfoo and Moth sabotaged your brewster   :banana:

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2022, 11:22:34 PM »
Tyfoo and Moth sabotaged your brewster   :banana:
ya I noticed... The fuzzy dice on the rear view mirror was a nice touch
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2022, 08:41:20 PM »
What do these buildings look like so I can egg them?

I'm guessing this 3 story, I could see the tank and then it disappeared as I fired at the building.

-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2022, 03:29:37 AM »
hey! Don't you miss me?!!!  :salute :ahand
YA DAMN SKIPPY!!!!   Mothman wrecked , sabotaged your Brewster?  ADMONISHED!!!!!! I would never use you as bait...dont ask ULBlizz(my niece) 🤣  GD Cryptids...he is my squadie too?  DANG RIGHT...Moth has been on your side, for like a year now?   Brewster Holics  :furious  LOL  I live 20 minutes from The Mothman Statue, near the 'Silver Bridge' at Point Pleasant, WV IYKYK    :rofl  Love you fellers! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain