Author Topic: Mercenaries. Control TGs? I say nay.  (Read 2451 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: Mercenaries. Control TGs? I say nay.
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2022, 06:51:09 PM »
:neener:
This. 

I have personality witnessed Caine on one side of a fight sink our boat then switch to our team and monopolize a task group (that had been headed for over an hour into the already active fight) so he could steer it all the way across the map (for five hours) just to get it sunk.   He ruined an incredibly fun battle because he's a ............ .
On the same day Mr V had two CV's on one front . I HAD taken control of CV97 and  sent it  A42 where it was sunk in the battle trying to take the base. I can't explain why Mr V chose to take CV99 and send it to a 42 where it was sunk with no fite and left our Western Front naked. Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. Someday I hope to be as great  of a ******* him
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 07:01:19 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2022, 06:56:44 PM »
 :banana: :banana:
[/quote]
I have not had a thread about me since the 2003 thread about flying naked.
now I gotta worry about a naked 38 above my head
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 06:59:35 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2022, 09:49:21 PM »
On the same day Mr V had two CV's on one front . I HAD taken control of CV97 and  sent it  A42 where it was sunk in the battle trying to take the base. I can't explain why Mr V chose to take CV99 and send it to a 42 where it was sunk with no fite and left our Western Front naked. Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. Someday I hope to be as great  of a ******* him

Don't make up BS.   You sideswitched and stole the boat our country was using to fight YOU.   We were cycling boats to the same area and generating a great battle--something I had been doing all week to great applause by everyone involved--until you switched sides and took our CV away from the fun.  You killed the fights that boat could have had for FIVE HOURS (because you are on the spectrum and can't imagine two boats hitting the same target at intervals--higher cyclic rate).

So since you took our boat we sent you the other one.   You got yours sunk and rather than use the one right behind it to continue your FAILED raid on 42 you wasted two hours driving the regenerated boat north again.

Basically you monopolized & wasted 7 hours of CV use, ruined one awesome battle (and the extended fun 50 players were having), got three boats sunk while falling to take a single base, and then logged off smug in your delusions of grandeur. 

Someday I hope to be as great  of a ******* him

When people call you "admiral" it's NOT a compliment. Your actions are a disgrace.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:44:00 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2022, 10:14:25 PM »
Don't make up BS.   You sideswitched and stole the boat our country was using to fight YOU.   We were cycling boats to the same area and generating a great battle--something I had been doing all week to great applause by everyone involved--until you switched sides and took our CV away from the fun.  You killed the fights that boat could have had for FIVE HOURS (because you are on the spectrum and can't imagine two boats hitting the same target at intervals--higher cyclic rate).

So since you took our boat we sent you the other one.   You got yours sunk and rather than use the one right behind it to continue your FAILED raid on 42 you wasted two hours driving the regenerated boat north again.

Basically you monopolized & wasted 7 hours of CV use, ruined one awesome battle (and the extended fun 50 players were having), got three boats sunk while falling to take a single base, and then logged off smug in your delusions of grandeur. 

When people call you "admiral" it's NOT a compliment. Your actions are a disgrace.

Well, there you have it. Cane is not the reason (merely A reason) I started this thread. Should be an easy fix to deny TG privileges to mercenaries. Here's hoping HT cares enough to do it.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2022, 02:25:03 AM »
nvm, i said to much.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 02:51:41 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2022, 04:12:53 AM »
Well, there you have it. Cane is not the reason (merely A reason) I started this thread. Should be an easy fix to deny TG privileges to mercenaries. Here's hoping HT cares enough to do it.

The whole fracas started with Vraciu, When I had been auto switched from knights to rook. I saw something I wanted to do and made the 6 hour change to Rook.I took control of a cv that was not controlled by anyone.
So this incident occured after I was a Rook and was playing under the rules of the game.
If Vraciu wants to control two boats get someone to take control of second boat I didn't bump  anyone.
So if you change rule for auto-switch change rule for 6  hour also
I did not pull CV99 out of a fite to chase CV97 to A42 but I do like the idea of controlling more than one CV group! :banana: :banana: : :banana:
I controlled one boat they where free to do what they wanted with there boat !I didn't monopolize crap!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 04:55:16 AM by 1Cane »
AkCaine