Author Topic: ENY problems... even if its beating a dead horse  (Read 2330 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: ENY problems... even if its beating a dead horse
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2022, 07:15:35 PM »
Probably because the guy wants to save the game he loves. A lot of people have left due to the games shortcomings like ENY. I have to say the last 2 times I canned my subscription has been due to lack of interest and ENY.

Someone gets it  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2022, 02:29:56 AM »
Sure can pick out the "fighters" in this thread. ENY rarely affects me. My stable of planes are mainly midwar. There is always the Brewster  :aok

Are you going to beat the record of my childhood hero?    ;)
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2022, 10:09:15 PM »
ENY did not stop morning bish from resetting ETOMA this morning in under 2 hrs...

ENY has been broken and continues to disrupt preferred game play coming into 2023.

Nearly every night around midnight-1am EST, about 10-15 Bishops log off leaving 4-8 Bish players online for the rest of the night. This results in a huge ENY jump for the Knights and Rooks who are mainly fighting each other.

Knights had ENY of over 25 on SATURDAY night.  :bhead

I’ve not seen ENY stop the rolling of bases or maps at night (when the #’s are this low) probably because 1/3+ of players are not interested in much other than furball/ftr v ftr fights.

If the point of ENY is to stop overwhelming #’s in superior vehicles/planes from rolling bases/maps or to make base defense more probable/easier, then it’s not working.

The days of Jokers or Jayro huge raids are long gone and not coming back.

Furballing in a early or mid war ride vs LWs is only novel for so long.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2022, 08:19:30 AM »
So I primarily fly B17 or B24 which holds an eny value of 20. So when I experience eny problems over and over throughout the week with only 6-8 player advantage on the roster but in the tower it's close to equal... then multiple times see a 10-15 player advantage of red where the enemy h a s no eny.... ya the system is broken.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster