Author Topic: Bringing in some new faces.  (Read 1224 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Bringing in some new faces.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2023, 10:14:28 PM »
AH is the best for aircombat and big team war strategy. The special events are top notch as well. I think you guys would absolutely love Combat Challenge. There is no pressure at all in AH only the feeling of achievement when you finally do dive bomb the VH or land a 5 kill sortie. The thing about AH is that it's actually hard, and aircombat takes patience and knowing when to be aggressive. Knowing your plane vs the enemies. Realizing you are at a disadvantage if you chose to fly a higher ENY plane. But the satisfaction of getting a kill in it is beyond bounds. Along with understanding the war strategy and where to fight. Using tanks strategically on an open map is like no other.

Flying out 5-7 minutes to a field is what can make the Kill/Hour very low and challenging for every player. That's what makes the MA harder than spawn fighting like WT or IL2. You have to be strategic in your attack and also in your escape because rolling from the field again takes time. It's why I've harped on smaller maps with shorter base distances for so long. You really do see the difference in #s and fights on a map where bases and fronts are smaller. That's what makes it really enjoyable for most players I think.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:28:56 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2023, 09:26:15 PM »
AH is the best for aircombat and big team war strategy. The special events are top notch as well. I think you guys would absolutely love Combat Challenge. There is no pressure at all in AH only the feeling of achievement when you finally do dive bomb the VH or land a 5 kill sortie. The thing about AH is that it's actually hard, and aircombat takes patience and knowing when to be aggressive. Knowing your plane vs the enemies. Realizing you are at a disadvantage if you chose to fly a higher ENY plane. But the satisfaction of getting a kill in it is beyond bounds. Along with understanding the war strategy and where to fight. Using tanks strategically on an open map is like no other.

Flying out 5-7 minutes to a field is what can make the Kill/Hour very low and challenging for every player. That's what makes the MA harder than spawn fighting like WT or IL2. You have to be strategic in your attack and also in your escape because rolling from the field again takes time. It's why I've harped on smaller maps with shorter base distances for so long. You really do see the difference in #s and fights on a map where bases and fronts are smaller. That's what makes it really enjoyable for most players I think.

+1

Just hope to see ENY tweeked. It's a slap in the face when ENY penalizes the players who stand in the pocket against the horde and keep the action going when the horde goes to bed 👊💪🫡

HQRUS
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 09:28:52 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2023, 02:59:09 AM »
+1

Just hope to see ENY tweeked. It's a slap in the face when ENY penalizes the players who stand in the pocket against the horde and keep the action going when the horde goes to bed 👊💪🫡

HQRUS
I concur!   Better yet...set a paramotor for Nuking Tower Queens?  Been a 'Pet Peeve' of mine!   So and So's...do this do that...Bro, you aerent of any value to strategy only to stay logged in and AWOL for HOURS!!!!!  HMMM? We all know whom I referring to.   I love them to Death..but they aren't  doing Non-Prime Time any favors by staying logged in!  Its not that hard!!!  You can keep the AH sign in page open INDEFINITELY!!! Click Melee.......Voia La.  Sure, keep hitting those "Strats"....but if you are focussed on "THE SCORE..OK! Just dont Belittle your Friends.."PORK PORK PORK!! You Bish Suck! " Yet he wonders why almost NO ONE follows his recommendations? I cant be every where at once...so sail on good sir...if it mattered that much..take the Reigns...oops seems that Bridge is no more, due to hostile Arm Chair Quarterbacking...? Breaks my Heart :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2023, 07:37:53 AM »
Thanks!
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2023, 02:51:43 PM »
welcome aboard Fenin and friends.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi