Author Topic: All Your Bases Are Belong to Us... Sunday Nights.  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
All Your Bases Are Belong to Us... Sunday Nights.
« on: March 05, 2023, 12:49:14 PM »
Lets get day flyers and night flyers to all show up on Sunday nights at prime time (6p-10p), lets fill up the MA.

Just a thought, be there or be square.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: All Your Bases Are Belong to Us... Sunday Nights.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 01:07:26 PM »
I limit myself to only 8P-12A EST. Way too easy to sit down in the morning, open AH and the next thing you know your wife and kids want dinner. So rude!   :airplane:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 01:32:18 PM »
Lets get day flyers and night flyers to all show up on Sunday nights at prime time (6p-10p), lets fill up the MA.

That's about 4 a.m. on Monday for me...
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 01:44:24 PM »
I'll be there!

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »
What time zone ????
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 02:28:25 PM »
What time zone ????

Personally I'm on CT time (Near Chicago, IL).
The thought was an after dinner thing.
Because of time zone differences, out of those 4 hrs, we could have good numbers for about 2 hours. Not much help for those outside the USA.

The thought is, the higher the numbers the more likely more would want to be there, the higher the numbers.

Nothing is set in stone, the hours can be adjusted. But I think the best times would be in that window.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 03:23:41 PM »
Next Sun the 12th? Perfect timing - my new system will be up and running.  Hopefully a gfx  (Nv 3080) improvement but I'll still be dealing with nose bounce from my stick, probably.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 07:33:00 PM »
Next Sun the 12th? Perfect timing - my new system will be up and running.  Hopefully a gfx  (Nv 3080) improvement but I'll still be dealing with nose bounce from my stick, probably.

Don't know what stick you have but I've eliminate severe bounce on my x52, the more I play the more I tweak it to be tighter. Most of mine came from Rudder and X axis. Rudder was dumbed way down using the default scaling and 20% dead bands, 95% dampening. X Axis, made a slight dip 0-30 on scaling, everything above 30 full tilt., 0 dead bands, 15% dampening. Every stick is different, even same model.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 08:13:33 PM »
Don't know what stick you have but I've eliminate severe bounce on my x52, the more I play the more I tweak it to be tighter. Most of mine came from Rudder and X axis. Rudder was dumbed way down using the default scaling and 20% dead bands, 95% dampening. X Axis, made a slight dip 0-30 on scaling, everything above 30 full tilt., 0 dead bands, 15% dampening. Every stick is different, even same model.

My X52 stick would do that, randomly spike, jack around, and kick me off autopilot and what not. I had to take it apart and repair it. Its fine now

Sunday nights used to be RJO, huge missions everywhere back in the day. Thats when the servers were maxed out at 600 players online
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 10:05:00 PM »

Post pictures of your settings, it might help others.

Personally, I fly saturday nights eastern US. I have found that the off time during the rest of the week really hurts my enjoyment of the game (takes half the night to get into the grove) some Im going to try and squeeze in more flying time. Sundays will be tuff, but I'll work on it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 10:08:11 PM by The Fugitive »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2023, 11:31:30 PM »
Post pictures of your settings, it might help others.

I also have the x52 and would love to see some dampening/settings screen shots as I shoot like Mr. Magoo!  :joystick:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2023, 12:01:10 AM »
My X52 stick would do that, randomly spike, jack around, and kick me off autopilot and what not. I had to take it apart and repair it. Its fine now

Sunday nights used to be RJO, huge missions everywhere back in the day. Thats when the servers were maxed out at 600 players online

I'll show you my screen shots if you tell me what and how to fixed it inside. :)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2023, 12:30:51 AM »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2023, 12:32:22 AM »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2023, 12:33:22 AM »