Author Topic: Challenge's Challenge  (Read 1978 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Challenge's Challenge
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2023, 04:35:01 AM »
Now for them there is no more preaching, its all about Praising the Lord for His Glory and Mercies.  :pray
Dang it Kenai/Jimmy..I KNOW!!!! :cry  MWK and I, had many the hours, discussing "RELIGION", and it's Faults.  i.e. Prosperity Preachers.   I will forever miss his,"Howdy Bish", followed by "Par! How goes it?" He also knew I am battling with Multiple Sclerosis    "Mr. Knight, I can't complain! Too lazy, to come up with something to complain about!"  He even prayed for me on my Squad Channel! HeHe, he knew I was hiding/holding something back? "Par, you dont seem like yourself bud? Would you mind if I prayed with ya?" THIS was just the week before...............    :bhead  A Tooth Abscess? Ya that hit hard....Bastage BEAT ME HOME!!!!!!   
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 04:38:50 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2023, 06:51:15 PM »
Dang it Kenai/Jimmy..I KNOW!!!! :cry  MWK and I, had many the hours, discussing "RELIGION", and it's Faults.  i.e. Prosperity Preachers.   I will forever miss his,"Howdy Bish", followed by "Par! How goes it?" He also knew I am battling with Multiple Sclerosis    "Mr. Knight, I can't complain! Too lazy, to come up with something to complain about!"  He even prayed for me on my Squad Channel! HeHe, he knew I was hiding/holding something back? "Par, you dont seem like yourself bud? Would you mind if I prayed with ya?" THIS was just the week before...............    :bhead  A Tooth Abscess? Ya that hit hard....Bastage BEAT ME HOME!!!!!!   

:aok you got it Brother. I know I'll see them both some day. When I would log in, I would always ask Mike how he was doing, his standard reply was "waiting for the Rapture". Mike is the second dear friend I've lost to teeth abscesses in my life. You too are one of a kind Par, always look forward to talking to you on line.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2023, 04:44:58 AM »
Man, challenges death was quite sudden, really a shame. Hope the you know what didn't have any involvement with a died suddenly, but you never get any details on how they passed. Really too bad for the community.

Personally Animl, I think this is a great idea. Hopefully you can find and recover them. I know a lot of work went into it so would be awesome if you could salvage them and keep the sounds updates going. I'm all for it!  :aok
Howdy Sir! "Hope the you know what didn't have any involvement with a died suddenly"   I had that pop up in my thoughts also. According to Challenges Wife, MWK/Michael Knights passing, screwed him up! I cant argue. I dont believe he, well, you know...what you danced around..wasnt it. Was more...,  'self sacrifice,Offing' IYKWM? Not Suicide...just a "No More F's To Give" sort of thing?  He just gave up the fight. Cant really blame him? Other than the fact , He beat me HOME, I have no qualms!
      The other night, "Violator Shot Down....1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 6,..."  Best action in months!   :frown:  You were RED!  You got picked...however, If you had been green...me as your Wing?  Lawd only knows how many kills you could have landed! Eh..all good!  At least I didnt get...probed/violated?   :devil  :neener: :airplane:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 04:50:56 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain