Author Topic: Aces High 3 - "Beating the War Drums" (2023)  (Read 6004 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Aces High 3 - "Beating the War Drums" (2023)
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2023, 12:35:31 AM »
15 hours now. You really have no life
Watch my pull your puppet strings, dance. I’ll be up at 3a, I’m sure I see you sniffing around.
I work for a living
Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=rLktJoR5ZTqBuKiE

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2023, 12:36:28 AM »
Don’t read, don’t care

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2023, 12:58:17 AM »
Posted at DCS, said you sent me

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2023, 01:04:23 AM »
Posted at DCS, said you sent me

While you were over there, did you find your link?

This is what he floods my mail with:

Real Stable Genius. 

Obviously this is how rational, innocent people act.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2023, 01:19:44 AM »
Don’t read, don't care. You have an illness

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2023, 07:38:12 AM »
I’ve been reading your messages since the day you came back Animl. You do not take constructive criticism well at all. Go back and reread it all maybe. I’ve even defended you when others were being silly.

Maybe you haven’t noticed and I can’t speak about the group of in-game players as a whole but the forum crowd is not interested in new people with new ideas. Spend three minutes in the O’club.

Please stop messaging me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 07:42:22 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2023, 08:02:38 AM »
Yeah, he has really been showing his arse. 

But notice he finally made the changes we suggested.  He can throw insults all he wants, but he knows we were right.  That's why he made the changes.  It just makes him spitting mad if someone suggests he is not the God-given Genius he likes to think he is.

After all, he has been in the "Biz" forever and is very respected.  Top of his field.  An important man.  He works with very famous people every day and blah blah blah.

lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 08:08:46 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2023, 08:05:54 PM »

But notice he finally made the changes we suggested.  He can throw insults all he wants, but he knows we were right.  That's why he made the changes.  It just makes him spitting mad if someone suggests he is not the God-given Genius he likes to think he is.

After all, he has been in the "Biz" forever and is very respected.  Top of his field.  An important man.  He works with very famous people every day and blah blah blah.

lol

Paybacks are MFer. You play poor lil victim after the crap you posted in the first video thread with Dolby. LYING and accusing me of stealing sound files I never touched, not because you thought I did, but to ruin my reputation with BS. Lets not sit here and think that didn't take place, that is also searchable.. Nor the other thread you melted down on me after romping around here trying to sell your new fav sim.,.. both of which had to lock because of you two went on for ever and ever. you do not know when to stop, you do not control yourself..... then come here with insulting delivery like I'm suppose to kiss your ring and thank you for the current and past immaturity, because Dolby is swallowed whole with narcissism, which he creates a LOT of trouble with.. Neither of you two came in here with cognitive input,.. because look,.. you both went right into "Fk animl" it was all condensing deliveries. You got what you deserved. People don't forget that stuff, you both willingly burned every bridge with me before you even got here, and then expect me to rebuild it Not happening. You both dug your own pits. Time to grow up.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2023, 08:26:06 PM »
I’ve been reading your messages since the day you came back Animl. You do not take constructive criticism well at all. Go back and reread it all maybe. I’ve even defended you when others were being silly.

Maybe you haven’t noticed and I can’t speak about the group of in-game players as a whole but the forum crowd is not interested in new people with new ideas. Spend three minutes in the O’club.

Please stop messaging me.

The problem I had with your comments of me not listening came after I posted the changes requested. As I stated, you obviously missed it and I re-posted it for you to read. While probably unintended, it encouraged him to turn on the after-burners with the trolling insults FOREVER... 15 hours worth,.. that is an illness. Look, these two have made a history of flaming forever,.. ruining threads with countless post way over-stating their wrongful points, basically AOL Chat room tactics. When you develop a reputation like that, the target is not going to listen to one single word from either. I listened to people who had a mature delivery. I don't listen to haters,.. in the end their true intentions came out,... I was not wrong in predicting it. I'm at least fairly perceptive. Notice, where one goes the other goes,... and none of it is in good faith. Stir the pot and keep it stirred for several pages. They made their reputation, but want others to ignore that part. I have zero regrets.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2023, 08:28:36 PM »

lol

You dind't like your name in the new post? Well you should have thought about that before intentionally destroying this one.....was just giving you credit for why I was forced to start another thread. Make a reputation and you will wear it.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2023, 01:26:55 AM »

Find that link yet, Animl?