Author Topic: Yall can have your FSO... Main Arena for the win<S>  (Read 1596 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Yall can have your FSO... Main Arena for the win<S>
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2023, 04:42:22 AM »
Dude needs a girlfriend.

AcesHigh is a lot cheaper than one of those. :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2023, 08:52:44 PM »
and give up my freedom to do what I want when I want? No thank you I'm good on all that :neener:

Ain't worth the time or money investment :rofl :aok

Spoken like a true incel!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2023, 10:15:59 PM »
Spoken like a true incel!
   :rofl :aok :neener:

Had to look that one up for the first time despite having heard the word used before...

Incel - a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

If the words I carefully choose puts me into that category in your eyes well by golly I'm a flaming incel than LoL :cheers: :rofl :banana:

I am enjoying my days being single let me tell you!

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 02:09:09 PM »
Dude needs a girlfriend.

Holy cheatcode I'm dating a doctor....

Fin3tune got em a gf... how the hell did this happen?  :cheers: :banana: :neener:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2023, 06:50:51 PM »
It’s because I wasn’t around to stop your nonsense.  :banana:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2023, 08:14:20 PM »
Holy cheatcode I'm dating a doctor....

Ya know seeing a shrink doesn't count as 'dating a doctor' right?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2023, 10:37:34 PM »
Ya know seeing a shrink doesn't count as 'dating a doctor' right?

Solid! :salute

Hi everyone speak fluent merv, all of them, gif me up if you’re in the weeds. I also have weed. :banana:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2023, 02:04:05 PM »
Incel? Hell!  Whippersnapper!  Back in my day that was the famous Little Rascals' "He-Man Woman-Haters Club"!
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2023, 08:50:16 PM »
Incel? Hell!  Whippersnapper!  Back in my day that was the famous Little Rascals' "He-Man Woman-Haters Club"!
👊💪