Author Topic: Man look the 'duel' melons on her!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
Re: Man look the 'duel' melons on her!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2023, 09:28:17 PM »
Enjoyed our fights tonight! <S>

Josh

Yessir good times! I got a lot to learn from you my friend  :salute :rock :salute
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2023, 09:29:42 PM »
Enjoyed our fights tonight! <S>

Josh
Just noticed the Jackson btw... I'm rockin' on a 7 string atm. Fellow Axe man as well! NICE  :rock

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2023, 09:31:14 PM »
Just noticed the Jackson btw... I'm rockin' on a 7 string atm. Fellow Axe man as well! NICE  :rock

That Jackson is long gone.  It was my first guitar.  I've matured to a Tele and a Les Paul now.  :rock :rock
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2023, 06:59:22 PM »
Great fights Blinky <S>

MNM is tonight! Hope to see you there!

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2023, 11:01:55 PM »
Had a great fight here this night.  Dueler/Blinky flies a mean G14.  Best fight I've had in a couple of months.

- oldman

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2023, 11:16:06 PM »
Had a great fight here this night.  Dueler/Blinky flies a mean G14.  Best fight I've had in a couple of months.

- oldman

Great fight indeed sir <S> Glad you stopped by, as I was on a tad later than usual.

Anytime my friend! and NICE C2 flying!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2023, 12:42:54 PM »
Would be great if this could get some initiative as an alternative to the MA. Perhaps some 3rd-party means to show when players are available. The drones are too monotonous to have people do that while they wait. I think this was the main advantage of the DA furball lake.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2023, 12:44:35 PM »
Would be great if this could get some initiative as an alternative to the MA. Perhaps some 3rd-party means to show when players are available. The drones are too monotonous to have people do that while they wait. I think this was the main advantage of the DA furball lake.

Man, I was going to hit someone up about a script that simply send an email / alert when someone enters the match play arena and if it were possible.. At the very least being able to tab out and still see the game would be nice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2023, 01:38:39 PM »
Man, I was going to hit someone up about a script that simply send an email / alert when someone enters the match play arena and if it were possible.. At the very least being able to tab out and still see the game would be nice

You never know, perhaps HiTech could even be encouraged to add a 'ticker-tape' live feed roster to the HTC homepage  :eek:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2023, 01:46:36 PM »
You never know, perhaps HiTech could even be encouraged to add a 'ticker-tape' live feed roster to the HTC homepage  :eek:
Is there a way to address a message across an arena to 200 for instance? I know you can (or could) dm across arenas but what about 200? Itd be cool to be able to type to 200 from the Match Play

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2023, 02:04:34 PM »
Is there a way to address a message across an arena to 200 for instance? I know you can (or could) dm across arenas but what about 200? Itd be cool to be able to type to 200 from the Match Play

dot p <callsign> used to work across arenas but I think that's disabled now but technically possible. I think HiTech's announcements are pan-arena aren't they?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2023, 08:55:03 PM »
dot p <callsign> used to work across arenas but I think that's disabled now but technically possible. I think HiTech's announcements are pan-arena aren't they?

Don't know if it still exists, but there used to be a way to send a message to all arenas.  People used that to notice that Friday Night Squad Ops was about to begin, and I used to use it to try to bring people into the AvA.  Possibly it's been eliminated...?

- oldman

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2023, 11:18:06 PM »
Awesome fights tonight, Blinky!

Seriously, more guys need to get in the match play arena! I didn’t have long to play tonight, so I wanted some quick fights. Luckily, blinky (Dueler) was there! It definitely breaks the monotony of the MA sometimes! The 262 fights were excellent!

<S>
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2023, 08:11:07 AM »
I stop in when I see ppl in it

I am online nightly from 8 to 9pm est

Always ready to fight the winner of the previous match

Hope to see you and others in it

<S>

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2023, 05:26:43 PM »
Awesome fights tonight, Blinky!

Seriously, more guys need to get in the match play arena! I didn’t have long to play tonight, so I wanted some quick fights. Luckily, blinky (Dueler) was there! It definitely breaks the monotony of the MA sometimes! The 262 fights were excellent!

<S>

Same again and to you sir <S> Sorry for flip flopping so much on ya, gotta now shake the rust on my recovery and stop slipping so much lol.
Great fights as always  :rock