Author Topic: Insane accuracy?  (Read 2519 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Insane accuracy?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2023, 08:58:27 AM »
correct, there is a reason you cant hit a target alternating its path constantly, only when the enemy keeps the same path for a second is when they melt.
see now I thought planes fly in straight lines in this game? You lag switching, stick stirring sexy devil you.  :banana:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2023, 10:13:58 AM »
What about the quality of the other player's game playing experience?

The games I use it in are RPGs for fishing, not griefing other players.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2023, 10:14:42 AM »
What about the quality of the other player's game playing experience?

Its fine because it benefits him
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2023, 10:32:17 AM »
see rule #7  :x :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2023, 10:56:33 AM »

Just in general then beyond the scope of AH, you choose to spend time playing a fishing game which presumably involves a degree of the old skill / challenge / reward loop and yet you use some kind of external assistance. Appears to have an inherently self-defeating motif, no?

Surely you don't get the chicks in a fishing game like TheJudge does from his high score in AH?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2023, 12:05:43 PM »
Last camp I killed him 11 times with no losses.  5 of those were in a Pony B with all those massive guns... 
This isn't intended as a "look at me" post - that is Finetime's wheelhouse  :rofl  Now he's shot me down a few times too, but he's not unkillable and frankly I like the challenge of shooting down his buffs.

I learned ages ago how and when to hit buffs after 999000 schooled me several times.  That said, 999000 was IMO a class act who never went out of his way to grief other players gameplay.  Gameplay which, IMO, would be a better if people would stop crying cheat and Finetime would stop trying to hit HQ.  But blah blah blah... obla-de oblah-dah I need another scotch.

HA  999 was top of the line for a long long time. Better than that, he is gracious and a really good person.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2023, 04:07:42 PM »
Just in general then beyond the scope of AH, you choose to spend time playing a fishing game which presumably involves a degree of the old skill / challenge / reward loop and yet you use some kind of external assistance. Appears to have an inherently self-defeating motif, no?

Surely you don't get the chicks in a fishing game like TheJudge does from his high score in AH?

Call it what you want, but using enhancements in fishing game, offline at home, single player, is NOT comparably to using an aim-bot or some other hack in an online multiplayer game. Trying to compare the two is like comparing Apples and garlic. :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2023, 05:29:44 PM »
Call it what you want, but using enhancements in fishing game, offline at home, single player, is NOT comparably to using an aim-bot or some other hack in an online multiplayer game. Trying to compare the two is like comparing Apples and garlic. :rolleyes:

He makes a point. You'd be amazed at what modding can do...
However, cheating in an online multiplayer is a broad difference with actual repercussions that effect other actual people, and not your fishing spot offline.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2023, 05:34:04 PM »
:x :banana: :banana: :neener: :bolt:

Mouse and keyboard for the win.

Nobody beats The Wiz  :old:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2023, 05:35:39 PM »
Nobody beats The Wiz  :old:
Nobody  :banana:

I don't cheat <S>

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2023, 06:39:53 PM »
Nobody  :banana:

I don't cheat <S>
can take that off the list of reasons your kids and baby mama set sail for a better life.

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2023, 06:42:06 PM »
Maaan tonight was awesome! Absolutely epic action in the MA :cheers:

I know yall complain about this game not being what it used to be but hot dog this game is still alive and well. I salute everyone of you folks that helps keep the lights on. What a game  :cheers:

Titanic Tuesday's...now they were "epic"...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2023, 06:43:59 PM »
can take that off the list of reasons your kids and baby mama set sail for a better life.

Low blow shot dude...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2023, 07:04:17 PM »
hahahahaha :banana:

God I love this. I would say you can do better but you can't. :x  :cheers:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 07:09:51 PM by mERv »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2023, 07:07:47 PM »

Not at all necessary. Do better.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!