Author Topic: Throwing Shade  (Read 1569 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Throwing Shade
« on: July 08, 2023, 02:30:15 AM »
Well Well Well...Maybe this post of mine, wont go off the rails?                https://youtu.be/Eiju6hHdxd8                             :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Throwing Shade
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 03:26:48 AM »
19 read...zero comment? Harbinger of Doomed?  Just trying to add some Brevity, against all the BS of late! This guy cracked me up..Hitler...well we all are playing in that "Time Zone"...er Era... :bolt:Throwing Shade...= Distraction from the negativity of earlier post of mine.             Figured you guys could use a laugh, as I did :aok
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 03:32:00 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2023, 03:40:49 AM »
19 read...zero comment? Harbinger of Doomed?  Just trying to add some Brevity, against all the BS of late! This guy cracked me up..Hitler...well we all are playing in that "Time Zone"...er Era... :bolt:Throwing Shade...= Distraction from the negativity of earlier post of mine.             Figured you guys could use a laugh, as I did :aok
BW your post the otherday was not negative stating the obvious  :neener: It was hijacked and turned into a soap box for the weak among us who dont have what it takes to accomplish anything in this game without some kind of superior advantage and quickly cry foul when defeated by a better opponent in a video game :x :ahand :banana: :neener: :rock :rofl
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 04:26:26 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2023, 04:25:02 AM »
BW your post was not negative. It was hijacked and turned into a soap box for the weak among us who dont have what it takes to accomplish anything in this game without some kind of superior advantage and cry foul when defeated by a better opponent  :x :ahand :banana: :neener: :rock :rofl
Brevity lol Levity I meant :rofl  Shades of Hurley V Hartley :rofl

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2023, 04:46:18 AM »
BW your post the otherday was not negative stating the obvious  :neener: It was hijacked and turned into a soap box for the weak among us who dont have what it takes to accomplish anything in this game without some kind of superior advantage and quickly cry foul when defeated by a better opponent in a video game :x :ahand :banana: :neener: :rock :rofl
Yes Sir!  It sure did go Sideways! I dont understand it!  Like last Evening.."MY BASE!"    "Eh,Uh, Finetime, I just got on. Bish had their best defenders?"    :rofl   Not saying I was the cause...but you did focus on Rooks soon there after? We got the base back :devil    HOLY SHIZBALLS...you went FULL FU on defense after that!  You are the Knit "Reaper"!  Bish cant do crap, without Reaper24 posting missions. Piko is coming into his own, as missions go...but You Sir, seem to have that Pied Piper Magic :banana:   B-24s Cover+ Mass M-3s.........I am ALWAYS, "Do we have troops? Should I hold for VH, or kill the GV? Bueller?  Bueller??"  "Nope we have no troops!" :bhead  I am.."OK,, VH DAID!"   "PAR, there is a tank in town... Troops are at the map room.....just a few building from WF"   :bhead :rofl   Dieter and I, swapped countries Thursday evening, but you had retired.  Keep an eye out...might happen again LOL  Well only if fighting the Rooks.   Lord help me if I fight Bish...I might burn those bridges I built for the last 10 years.  Flying with the UL's under ULCAPKID, caused a bit of a stink, when we fought Bish.   Eh, Ill take my chances? If they don't know me by now..Fug em :ahand

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2023, 10:32:16 AM »
Yes Sir!  It sure did go Sideways! I dont understand it!  Like last Evening.."MY BASE!"    "Eh,Uh, Finetime, I just got on. Bish had their best defenders?"    :rofl   Not saying I was the cause...but you did focus on Rooks soon there after? We got the base back :devil    HOLY SHIZBALLS...you went FULL FU on defense after that!  You are the Knit "Reaper"!  Bish cant do crap, without Reaper24 posting missions. Piko is coming into his own, as missions go...but You Sir, seem to have that Pied Piper Magic :banana:   B-24s Cover+ Mass M-3s.........I am ALWAYS, "Do we have troops? Should I hold for VH, or kill the GV? Bueller?  Bueller??"  "Nope we have no troops!" :bhead  I am.."OK,, VH DAID!"   "PAR, there is a tank in town... Troops are at the map room.....just a few building from WF"   :bhead :rofl   Dieter and I, swapped countries Thursday evening, but you had retired.  Keep an eye out...might happen again LOL  Well only if fighting the Rooks.  Lord help me if I fight Bish...I might burn those bridges I built for the last 10 years.  Flying with the UL's under ULCAPKID, caused a bit of a stink, when we fought Bish.   Eh, Ill take my chances? If they don't know me by now..Fug em :ahand

Par I don't speak for all the Bishops, but for me and my squad, there is NOTHING  you could do to burn any bridges with us.  :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2023, 10:33:18 AM »
Par I don't speak for all the Bishops, but for me and my squad, there is NOTHING  you could do to burn any bridges with us.  :aok

His typing style is the thing that burns most
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2023, 04:08:10 PM »

Wait.... isn't that considered "type casting"?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2023, 03:46:54 AM »
Wait.... isn't that considered "type casting"?
He aint wrong! Does "Grammarly" work in this Forum? I might need to look into that :rofl

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2023, 04:00:58 AM »
I KNOW!   Truth be told, it was a "This will hurt me, more than it does you." situation :bhead   I am grateful for that! When the ULs fought Bish, was always the best of times! Albeit, it was hard on me. I felt naked flying without bombs, in fighter mode. :devil  Bomb Tarding was the ONE THING I tried to abstain from :devil  You know how I am :rofl   

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2023, 03:03:37 PM »
What? in  :furious the W :rolleyes: RLD you  :x mean with  :pray it  :headscratch: ?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2023, 03:14:39 PM »
Pretty stpar and merv are related they just don’t know it yet.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2023, 05:37:41 AM »
Been a bish for about 15 years then went knight for a while now a rook burn every bridge Bw! Lol spread the love!BTW thanks for putting that song in my head lol :salute :salute :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2023, 05:32:31 AM »
Been a bish for about 15 years then went knight for a while now a rook burn every bridge Bw! Lol spread the love!BTW thanks for putting that song in my head lol :salute :salute :cheers:
???? What song?  "Cause I was high"? Or "Drunken Scottsman"?  :devil

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2023, 10:01:01 AM »
???? What song?  "Cause I was high"? Or "Drunken Scottsman"?  :devil
Scott told me it was this

https://youtu.be/FXtl2Zcdzow
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster