Author Topic: General behaviour and Sportsmanship in the MA  (Read 4881 times)

Offline capera

• Copper Member
Re: General behaviour and Sportsmanship in the MA
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2023, 07:08:56 AM »
This silly whine about nothing aside, how was HT feeling?

Eagler

Asked him how things were, he said good. He was kicking butt in an online poker game at the time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 08:51:56 AM by capera »

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2023, 07:50:25 AM »
I remember the 1st time I met you in the sim. I was using CV11 for some OPs. You were a Rook as well, but you did something to ruin my OPs. I asked you to stop.....and you said, "I dont care about 99th OPs".

Sounds to me like you are not that much of a Team Player.....and more of a individual. Guessing you are that while deployed too, as you are on AH, instead of out helping the boys on deployment. Seen your type before.

So...work on you. Maybe if you ACT like a team player long enough, you might actually develop into one.

Correct, the needs of the Rooks at the time outweighed your desire to move a CV half a day to a strat to get it killed after you run a single fighter sortie from it.  Just bomb and bail the strat like you normally do and try not to inefficiently use team resources to save you 15 minutes.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2023, 08:37:09 AM »
Oh I get much worse.

The defense rests your honor. You’re a child.

I don’t know who “you 3” is referring to I don’t have cronies in the bbs. I’m not aligned with anyone here.

And please you’re not the victim and nobody is trying to reprimand me for my behavior which is basically just repeating your words and actions.

People are not reporting me because there is nothing to report. You cannot say that.

People don’t post screenshots of me sending them endless homoerotic sexually themed pm’s. You can’t say that.

The entire BBS has never asked me to take a break. You cannot say that.

I’ve never threatened people here or chased them to other forums to do the same. You cannot say that.

I will continue to point your your hypocrisy wherever it emerges. You cannot say that.

You have had a clear break with reality somewhere along the way. I cannot say that.

Get help.  :salute

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 08:57:10 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2023, 08:55:18 AM »
Correct, the needs of the Rooks at the time outweighed your desire to move a CV half a day to a strat to get it killed after you run a single fighter sortie from it.  Just bomb and bail the strat like you normally do and try not to inefficiently use team resources to save you 15 minutes.

I once asked cap to help us out at a base we were one or two people away from taking. Was a good fight we just needed a little push. I promptly received a lengthy lecture on how I should know better than to ask such things.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2023, 08:59:52 AM »

It wasn't a 'personal' mission. It was a mission to keep the NMEs back country strats down. This positioning of the CV will give us access...for days, if ignorant players like you, would let the experienced players work the in-game strategy. Just because you are unable to see value of the mission.....does not mean the mission is of no value. Just means you are ignorant to what is happening and too narrow minded to ask.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2023, 09:01:09 AM »
I once asked cap to help us out at a base we were one or two people away from taking. Was a good fight we just needed a little push. I promptly received a lengthy lecture on how I should know better than to ask such things.

Again.... no idea what you are talking about. I help when I can....where I can.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2023, 09:04:14 AM »
We all know.....all there will be in this thread now is...trolling.

Nothing more to say on this topic.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2023, 09:27:07 AM »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2023, 10:39:36 AM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2023, 11:57:24 AM »
 In the am hours this morning was guarding strats. Aircraft inbound so upped a fighter, P51 got his ord's off and I got a kill. In the spirit of less toxic play Capera noted my post here on BB and my tears of sorrow. I think this is a positive step forward in ending the toxic Enviromint!     :banana: :banana: :banana:
 All I said was, have a nice day at the end of his rant
AkCaine

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2023, 03:17:41 PM »

I wasn't rook at the time but that assessment seems spot-on.

Sure, there's value in having a CV positioned in a stealthy place so that strats can be hit, etc. Even though cap's modus operandi is pretty well known by now,  it must be "spies" that out the position of said stealth CV and kill it. According to him anyway.

But that wasn't the point of my response to him initiating this thread. The point is--and I cannot emphasize this enough--that he is holier-than-thou about gameplay (off-map flying, for example, which I occasionally, unashamedly do) when the stuff he has done is unequivocally bad. Switching from rook to bish to command stolen rook CVs to get them killed...using multiple accounts to kill buffs to pad his fighter score to increase his rank and thus be better able to command those CVs...and then, having been caught red-handed at it, claiming to have been teaching nephews how to play AH3 (while shooting them down in ancient German bombers? Over and over??).

Anyway. The prosecution rests.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2023, 12:26:03 AM »
I wasn't rook at the time but that assessment seems spot-on.

Sure, there's value in having a CV positioned in a stealthy place so that strats can be hit, etc. Even though cap's modus operandi is pretty well known by now,  it must be "spies" that out the position of said stealth CV and kill it. According to him anyway.

But that wasn't the point of my response to him initiating this thread. The point is--and I cannot emphasize this enough--that he is holier-than-thou about gameplay (off-map flying, for example, which I occasionally, unashamedly do) when the stuff he has done is unequivocally bad. Switching from rook to bish to command stolen rook CVs to get them killed...using multiple accounts to kill buffs to pad his fighter score to increase his rank and thus be better able to command those CVs...and then, having been caught red-handed at it, claiming to have been teaching nephews how to play AH3 (while shooting them down in ancient German bombers? Over and over??).

Anyway. The prosecution rests.

paranoia /păr″ə-noi′ə/
noun

1: mental illness characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations

2: a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

You should seek some professional help.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 12:31:22 AM by capera »

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2023, 02:55:04 AM »
So cap, does this mean that you are going to end your personal attacks on me, or do you still dislike me enough to totally ignore you own advice and strive constantly to drive me out of the game?

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2023, 03:54:28 AM »
So cap, does this mean that you are going to end your personal attacks on me, or do you still dislike me enough to totally ignore you own advice and strive constantly to drive me out of the game?

Drive you out of the game?

ALL I EVER asked of your squadron was....to be fair. You and your crew (X7 usually) would rape us, when we only had 1-2 online. Sure that would feel good on your side of the fence, but us 1-2...scrambling...unable to adquately fight back....yea, not a lot of fun.

So... I ASKED you guys to either stop rallying up against us, until we can get some players online.....or send one or two of you over to our side, to balance the teams. Nope...none of you wanted anything to do with that. You enjoyed raping us too much.

If wanting fair gameplay is a crime....then I am guilty. My efforts on this thread AND in game.......ALWAYS point towards hoping for the better, but as we can see by the attitudes, that is an uphill battle.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 03:57:03 AM by capera »

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2023, 04:42:56 AM »
I'll take that as a no. I'm not sure you see the irony in your OP from my perspective.