Author Topic: Please stop doing that  (Read 7990 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Please stop doing that
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2024, 01:25:26 PM »
Nice of you to acknowledge the on-going problem that you conveniently still ignore because it doesn't affect your weaksauce play personally.

Maybe stay in your lane... you try to gatekeep weaksauce a lot.

A Wednesday afternoon.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:32:17 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2024, 01:31:25 PM »
He's totally a big part of the problem.

If you can't see the problem, you are the problem.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2024, 01:38:43 PM »
lol no… I play the game all the ways it allows and don’t squeak about dying from a silly flak gun or claim the game is broken because I can’t bomb towns at will with no consequence of revival.

Probably one of the biggest proponents of the game inside and outside. What did you do today?

Expecting constant even action 24/7 is just ludicrous. The complaints are tired.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:41:24 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2024, 01:40:21 PM »
You're reaching in your gatekeeping of weaksauce.   

Some gamers have integrity, some don't.  You don't.

Then again, it's not my bottom line being affected by players quitting because of people like you.

lol no… I play the game all the ways it allows and don’t squeak about dying.

Expecting constant even action 24/7 is ludicrous. The complaints are tired.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2024, 03:05:54 PM »
So your saying that the Knights are fighting on 2 front with less than 19 vs 10. So lets say 15 vs 10 due to "minimal bish/rook action". So we are talking 5 on the rook front, 10 on the Bish front. If you can all work together fight the Bish (10 vs 10). If you have a few off doing their own thing, fight the Rooks (5 vs 5).

Other than low numbers, whats the problem? 

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2024, 03:40:04 PM »
Those idle people aren't as idle as you think. Plus the number were even more lopsided when the bish horde was in full swing. 

Here's a screenie taken 5 mins prior to the one I posted. You can do the maths again 19 vs 10 came from 23 v 10. 

Hosting site went down but the numbers were:

B 18/15
K 14/10
R 13/8

So your saying that the Knights are fighting on 2 front with less than 19 vs 10. So lets say 15 vs 10 due to "minimal bish/rook action". So we are talking 5 on the rook front, 10 on the Bish front. If you can all work together fight the Bish (10 vs 10). If you have a few off doing their own thing, fight the Rooks (5 vs 5).

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 03:53:10 PM by Shane »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2024, 09:27:01 PM »
The irony of the screenshots is it says “side balancing ENABLED” lol

50% of your bases makes for boring game play with the exception of getting to fly Komets close to the front. I wish they had just a few more minutes of fuel, dog fighting in them is blast. Getting shot down by another ftr makes someone feel like royalty 😂
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2024, 12:21:36 AM »

Some say it's the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pack. Meaning, bish and rooks concentrate on knits w/o fighting each others.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2024, 07:47:26 AM »
Some say it's the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pack. Meaning, bish and rooks concentrate on knits w/o fighting each others.

And as a Knight, I would still say "Whats the problem?" I would rather be fighting on two fronts than seeing Rooks and Bish having big dar bars and nothing vs the knights. I have been stuck in that version many a time as well.

I usually only get to fly one night a week so I take what I can get. If everyone is off fighting on the other side of the map, I help roll bases on my side. If we are getting ganged on both fronts I help defend bases. Either way I try to have fun. 

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2024, 07:54:56 AM »
And as a Knight, I would still say "Whats the problem?" I would rather be fighting on two fronts than seeing Rooks and Bish having big dar bars and nothing vs the knights. I have been stuck in that version many a time as well.

I usually only get to fly one night a week so I take what I can get. If everyone is off fighting on the other side of the map, I help roll bases on my side. If we are getting ganged on both fronts I help defend bases. Either way I try to have fun.

Well then apparently you’re doing it wrong.  :aok
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2024, 09:10:04 AM »

It's that dang simple...it's a game, even if it is life for some. De-stress! Enjoy life and elevate your mind and soul  :cheers:  Most of all, have fun and enjoy everyone's company. That's why I love the AK, we rotate through all countries and enjoy all sides.
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2024, 01:54:31 PM »
Only way to fix this is with smaller maps, tbh. Issue I see normally when I log in around 6pm est on weekdays is 2 sides fighting each other with big dars across the map, while the 3rd team is taking bases undefended. It seems like having fights on all fronts is a rarity. Apparently either both sides are attacking knights, or both sides are attacking Bish.

That's normally how I see it, but don't get to stay on long enough once the later evening crowd rolls in.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 03:04:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2024, 08:21:02 PM »
I don't think you can claim to be doing it right.   No bish/rook action.  Is that your name I see on the roster?

Well then apparently you’re doing it wrong.  :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2024, 09:34:54 PM »
I don't think you can claim to be doing it right.   No bish/rook action.  Is that your name I see on the roster?

I love that map but the south west area is just too spread out. Wish it was all closer. That being said, there is certainly a dilemma happening where one side is getting double teamed. I was on the bish earlier and was surprised there was no knights fighting in the eastern sea. The big fight on the other side I couldn't get to. But not enough knits in the East sea to fight. So I decided not to roll.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2024, 09:46:49 AM »

You cracked the case! I had a fun night. https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409033.0.html