Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 5873 times)

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2024, 10:49:32 PM »
Getting very tired of this debate but for the sake of trying to maintain some level of civility, why don't you quote to me the federal statute that allows any person, organization, committee etc. to close the border. Would that be all borders?? Or just the border with Mexico? How about vacationers flying in from Mexico? No international flights land? No passenger ships? No freighters?

No matter what is claimed, POTUS does not make law (yet- God help us if the people ever decide he can).

But I'm tired and going to bed. Goodnight.

"Getting very tired of this debate but for the sake of trying to maintain some level of civility, why don't you" ...

acknowledge that we're (POTUS is) not enforcing existing law at our  southern border?   
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 10:53:52 PM by RUSH1 »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2024, 11:16:55 PM »
What about that there party of smaller government and less spending who just had 130 of their members vote for an almost 1.5 dollar spending bill of money that we don't have, that will cause more inflation, maybe hyperinflation, and could possibly bankrupt the country.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2024, 02:38:06 AM »
"Getting very tired of this debate but for the sake of trying to maintain some level of civility, why don't you" ...

acknowledge that we're (POTUS is) not enforcing existing law at our  southern border?

Not polluting the obvious with Political nonsense would be unbecoming in the world today.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2024, 08:04:16 AM »
There would not be a crisis at the border today, according to the current admin, if Texas had not started bussing those entering the country illegally to the sanctuary cities. Those cities got a small taste and started wailing and gnashing their teeth. If the border were sealed tight today there would still be busses rolling for a long time.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2024, 08:07:19 AM »
Well security has become political so this will be locked..

Bye bye America, glad I am 65 years into this one..the toejamshow has only just begun

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2024, 08:54:29 AM »
Article 4 Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence."

Article II, Section 3,
... he (the president) shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,

Its clear this was ignored when cities were being burnt to the ground in "peaceful protests"

And you would know if a real insurrection happened. The capital building visit was no such thing. By the standards in use today, that was nothing more then a peaceful protest. But double standards are employed so only one side can claim peaceful protests, while the other side the exact same thing is called an insurrection.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:57:12 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2024, 09:24:25 AM »

https://youtu.be/LGJvUYOjWy0?si=eZDKWsuzt0gPF3d5

Just the beginning of the latest increase of serious crimes

Glad the southern states still have some common sense that the northern and western states seem to have lost..

:cheers:

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2024, 10:12:45 AM »
So it's a good idea to do nothing until after Jan 20, 2025. Now I understand! :rolleyes:

The current president has had the authority to close the border all along. He knows it because his 2 predecessors already used it in their terms including when president dementia was the VP. He does not need an additional law to close the border. Making a bad law legalizing illegal aliens is the silly option he wants. Pity you can't see past the title of the stupidity he wants made into law.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2024, 10:28:50 AM »

Like they are trying to bring about the downfall of the nation purposely

Eagler

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2024, 10:55:20 AM »
How can they pass a background check?

There are some states which do not require this approval when a gun is sold by an individual: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

But some are pressing to make this mandatory for all.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 11:02:52 AM by AKIron »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2024, 11:11:49 AM »
At the same time taking gun rights away from law abiding US citizens so they are not allowed to protect themselves from the illegals with the guns the same people allow them to have
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2024, 12:11:05 PM »
At the same time taking gun rights away from law abiding US citizens so they are not allowed to protect themselves from the illegals with the guns the same people allow them to have

which law takes away our gun rights.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2024, 01:45:32 PM »

which law takes away our gun rights.

semp

There are 28,000 local, state, and federal firearms laws. All of them restrict the rights of law abiding citizens. Yet crime is every bit as rampant as it was in 1934 when the NFA violated the Constitution, and as rampant as it was when the GCA violated the Constitution, and as rampant as it was in 1986, and 1994. Restricting the rights of those who abide by the laws neither prevents crime nor protects those that obey the law. Never has. Never will. The brilliant men who founded the nation knew that.

Shall.
Not
Be.
Infringed.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2024, 01:54:22 PM »
There are 28,000 local, state, and federal firearms laws. All of them restrict the rights of law abiding citizens. Yet crime is every bit as rampant as it was in 1934 when the NFA violated the Constitution, and as rampant as it was when the GCA violated the Constitution, and as rampant as it was in 1986, and 1994. Restricting the rights of those who abide by the laws neither prevents crime nor protects those that obey the law. Never has. Never will. The brilliant men who founded the nation knew that.

Shall.
Not
Be.
Infringed.

all you had to say is I don't know. give me specifics

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2024, 02:02:38 PM »

all you had to say is I don't know. give me specifics

semp

Here's one of many, The Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994. The current admin is doing it's best to reenact that unconstitutional law.