Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 4382 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2024, 06:09:42 PM »
How about Stoner since that's who he shades under any way?

False statement. I don't use or need to have shades to hunt or fight people. I'm not here to manipulate the game play to my advantage like some people...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2024, 06:31:40 PM »
I got over 10,000 views on a DCS youtube video in a few weeks. Just short of 11,000 right now. Show me just one of your Aces High videos with that many views. Show me just one of yours with even a thousand views?

Yeah, didn't think so.

You’re doing exactly what me and others have said. Stay on subject. You ran a 85 page pro dcs thread by dcs players. Claiming comparing AH to other sims. It wasn’t that at all. You defended dcs in every comparidion. Its a DCS thread by DCS players. Cut the crap. That innocent act don’t impress me while I look at the evidence. I was not the only one to say so.

I don’t cate if 1m watched your video. You said direct opposite in another post. I care about what we bring in here and retaining them, and you try to slip them out the back door.

You’re talking about your own players watching your own videos. Its reaching the non players that counts.

Just stop it. You got your 85 pages advertisement on another sims board, and its low class.

Subject IS it doesn’t matter if you have 2 billion players, DCS is in financial trouble snd has’t met payroll for 9 months. Nice attempt to focus change. None of you dcs guys want to talk about that or bat cht crazy module  prices, you guys run from that, and if it were not sales, you’d talk about that without it being dragged out of you. You rather talk about videos than the main subject. Focus shift. If DCS is doing so good why are you here selling it? Because its not.

I can send IATSE to those unpaid workers, if yall want to start playing rough. I could have always done that. I just have more class. I am IATSE. I hold the power. I chose not to. So far.

In reverse, I can get HT any skill he needs if he decides to mive again.

https://iatse.net/workinman-interactive-workers-unite-file-for-first-game-worker-union-under-iatse-in-the-united-states/
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:28:02 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2024, 06:48:39 PM »
False statement. I don't use or need to have shades to hunt or fight people. I'm not here to manipulate the game play to my advantage like some people...

You use it to help you hide.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2024, 06:53:03 PM »
You and skyyr and vraciu are WAY creepier than anything Aces High has ever seen. Playing 200 hours a month and stalking people on a video game every time they log in is the definition of creepy and pathological.

For a guy who whines so much about lying you sure do a lot of it...

My totals this month in hours:

F - 08:37:34   
B - 00:29:51   
A - 03:56:54

That's about 13 hours not 200.

:ahand
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2024, 06:54:25 PM »
You use it to help you hide.

See Gman, I don't even have to shade some poor guy is probably getting stalked every sortie because they think it's me. See what I'm saying?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2024, 07:35:59 PM »
You ran a 85 page pro dcs thread by dcs players. .

T-Shark started that thread
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2024, 09:54:29 PM »
yeah, his old name was Viol8Her, so that seems about right.

Shut it, Skwyr
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2024, 10:29:41 PM »
I'm leaving also. Might be back in two weeks tho. Hehe. :salute
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2024, 12:23:36 AM »
Well you can change yours to Hazbeen   :D

Do we ask women to change their names when they are being stalked by a weirdo, or does the authority actually do something about it? That's about how I feel in the MA right now.

Hazbeen! Haz a nice ring to it! I was thinkin Ustacould.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2024, 02:22:47 AM »
Do we ask women to change their names when they are being stalked by a weirdo, or does the authority actually do something about it? That's about how I feel in the MA right now.

It's almost poetic that you literally choose a name that describes violating and abusing women, only to claim you feel like an abused woman yourself.  :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2024, 06:18:04 AM »
It's almost poetic that you literally choose a name that describes violating and abusing women, only to claim you feel like an abused woman yourself.  :rofl

I chose the name violator as in violating the rules. And the other name was just a joke when I was 16 for a very short time. But yeah I never expected Hitech to allow some crazy obsessive guy to stalk players in a game every time they get a kill which isn't poetic, it's weird.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2024, 06:26:26 AM »
I'm leaving also. Might be back in two weeks tho. Hehe. :salute

<S> Rud3. Yet another long term great stick fed up with the crap.

How many more will go?

See what happens when you let crazy back in the game Hitech? People who understand what's going on don't like this. We are just vocal but I'm willing to bet dozens if not hundreds have left from this nonsense. I know I've seen a big swing in #s since last month. Enjoy ruining your game with this garbage gameplay.  :salute
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:28:06 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2024, 06:48:35 AM »
I always thought you were a fan of Spawn
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2024, 06:58:33 AM »
I always thought you were a fan of Spawn

I am a fan of Spawn actually, but didn't know that was the badguys name at the time actually when I thought of the name. I thought about changing my name to spawn once or twice before but never did.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2024, 07:19:17 AM »
By "learn something" does that mean I watch skyyr get a kill, switch to the side he's fighting and roll a Temp EVERY SINGLE SORTIE HE FLIES TO GO AFTER HIM". AND THEN USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO SWITCH TO ANY FRONT HES AT WITHIN  MINUTES? SORRY BUT IM NOT A SOCIOPATH LIKE HE IS. He's already setting up an advantage against me. How do you defend this bull crap man?

I mouth off to him because I know what he's doing is cheap and petty inside a video game that can be gamed like this.

It's not fun for me, it's not fun for the other players he does this to. I will continue to call out this poor spirited and obsessive behavior until hitech gives me a response as to how this is acceptable gameplay.
"Defend this bull?" If he is cheating? Griefing? NO SIR! You know me better than that! I have YET to see how he is grieving though.  Blood Thirsty is what I see. Multiple accounts to feed his blood lust? Can you really blame him? We are all griping about player #s/side swap times/eny/map sizes/ 2 country v 3 country.. yada yada, in game.  I would gladly pay for multiple accounts for YOU! To have adequate fights-enough to keep you here. You are a Staple as per my fun here! I have 5 accounts and could do the same but FU Multiple Sclerosis :bhead    This game SAVED ME! Said it many times!  Does he run his Keyboard? YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dear, Friend, You do too! I refuse to pick sides on this!  I might get splinters in my Arse...by straddling the fence, but I love you guys equally! He kills Scoob and Silent and the judge  :rofl   All members of 'Damned'. He is a Guaranteed Top Notch Fight as I feel it. You are as well! I have yet, to be singled out as someone to be "Griefed on"? I would wear that as a Badge Of Accomplishment. :rock  This has me felling like a Child testifying in Divorce Court  :uhoh  I don't want to choose who I prefer to play with/against :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain