Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2024, 01:35:38 PM »
It seems to me, ma'am, that you hate dying and had a bad experience. Also, I can control and fly a plane for hours without a vert stab. Flying a plane without a vert stab is fairly easy and I've even shot players down without one. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the last encounter we had where you got owned trying to gang me 1v3.

I don't hate dying so much as to twist things to fit my weego, lofl.  Skyyr-world sounds like a very tiring place.

How about this one? How did you score this one as you went down in flames trading HO's?  I asked if you went down as well (didn't see the gas hit on you til i checked film today) - you didn't answer; your ego couldn't let you, lofl.

See, here are examples of you lacking integrity and being all about your ego... 29 - 6, lofl...

Seems more like I own YOU where it matters. Squeak for me, boi.

<edit: what's with the passive aggressive homophobic remarks?>
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:42:54 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2024, 01:37:27 PM »
Sounds to me like you want to blame others for your own lack of SA and poor aircraft and tactic choices.

Ohhh, so I'm supposed to roll Tempests and fly 30k over my own field waiting for you to switch and come after me..  got it...  tell me how that's natural at all.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2024, 01:39:32 PM »
Ohhh, so I'm supposed to roll Tempests and fly 30k over my own field waiting for you to switch and come after me..  got it...  tell me how that's natural at all.

Find one film of me engaging you above 15k or in a perk plane. Seems like you're paranoid brah.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:45:10 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2024, 01:40:42 PM »

I don't hate dying so much as to twist things to fit my weego, lofl.  Skyyr-world sounds like a very tiring place.

How about this one? How did you score this one as you went down in flames trading HO's? 

See, here are examples of you lacking integrity and being all about your ego... 29 - 6, lofl...

Seems more like I own YOU where it matters. Squeak for me, boi.

Poor Shane, trying to explain away his suckage after our last fight and his most recent failure: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=409193.0;attach=37409

29-6.

I'll be online tonight if you'd like to make that 30 - 6.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2024, 01:42:03 PM »
Unfortunately, the game no longer exist as it once did. We have a kill board that tells everyone who shot who, we have a DAR that gives away positions too easily. And now we have an abusive sociopath and his squad who play endless hours raking up kills in rocket planes with multiple accounts who switch just to target players and gang and harass them regardless of the war or battle. Skyyr goes where I go, switch in a moment, switch twice in 15 minutes to 2 teams on the front I'm at. Roll and go right for me every time I spend an hour to play the game. His squad on my team while he goes to the other. This is absolute pettiness.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED HITECH? YOU WANT SOCIOPATHS TO RUN OFF LONG TIME PLAYERS? IM TIRED OF THIS BULCH$T. I KNOW MANY OTHERS ARE TOO. THE 8 SHADE ACCOUNTS AREN'T GONNA BE ENOUGH HERE PRETTY SOON ALLOWING THIS.

YOU ARE LOSING MANY OF YOUR LONG TIME SUBS BECAUSE OF THE DERANGEMENT AND OBSESSION THIS PLAYER HAS WITH ME AND OTHERS TO TORMENT AND RUIN THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH GANG STALKING TACTICS. I DEMAND A RESPONSE FROM YOU ABOUT THIS ABUSIVE SHADING AND SQUAD TARGETING THAT I AND OTHERS HAVE MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF. THIS IS RUINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME AND GAMEPLAY.

I NO LONGER ENJOY PLAYING WHEN AN AZZH0LE SWITCHES TO EVERY FIGHT IM AT EVERY SORTIE I FLY ONCE I GET A KILL. IM DEFENDING MY FIELD AND HE SWITCHES TO COME GANG ME ON BOTH FRONTS WITHIN 10 MINUTES. I WILL NON STOP POST ABOUT THIS UNTIL THIS COMES TO AN END. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GAMEPLAY AND I WONT STAND FOR IT.

THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAINT.

This tone and style of rant is exactly what you would expect from someone not connected with reality.

Demand a response from anyone for anything? Go f*** yourself
You no longer enjoy playing? Go f*** yourself and play somewhere else
You won't stand for it? Go f*** yourself

You opinion matters to no one other then your entitled self. Have a tearful temper tantrum so everyone here can read what a pathetic piece of crap you are? Guess what, you can go f*** yourself.

What has driven Aces High down is you and your current loudmouth bunch echo chamber of whiny bellybutton squeakes that cry over ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2024, 01:46:48 PM »
Poor Shane, trying to explain away his suckage after our last fight and his most recent failure:
29-6. I'll be online tonight if you'd like to make that 30 - 6.

lofl - I had no issues posting your luck.  It's amusing to watch your ego spinning to save face.  You're basically a ho-boi, no wonder flippz isn't getting any better and instead doubling down on his HOing.

See, your legacy is not one of acm mastery, or good guy victim or even having good gunnery; it's one of weaksauce behavior in support of a fragile ego. Own it.

I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2024, 01:47:15 PM »
Find one film of me engaging you above 15k or in a perk plane. Seems like you're paranoid brah.

That's not the point. How am I supposed to read your mind about what plane to fly and what alt I should be when I roll and your on my team and I go defend a field but then you switch to come engage me with what ever plane you want knowing where im at. Just like the other day when I tried to climb as high as I could In a G14 over my field after seeing you switch and you show up at my exact alt to engage In a 152.  It's not paranoia at all.... lol, because you did infact switch and come directly to engage me. Don't lie.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2024, 01:48:21 PM »

lofl - I had no issues posting your luck.  It's amusing to watch your ego spinning to save face.  You're basically a ho-boi, no wonder flippz isn't getting any better and instead doubling down on his HOing.

See, your legacy is not one of acm mastery, or good guy victim or even having good gunnery; it's one of weaksauce behavior in support of a fragile ego. Own it.

I'm sorry you lost, sir. A rematch is available whenever you're ready.

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2024, 01:50:45 PM »
That's not the point. How am I supposed to read your mind about what plane to fly and what alt I should be when I roll and your on my team and I go defend a field but then you switch to come engage me with what ever plane you want knowing where im at. Just like the other day when I tried to climb as high as I could In a G14 over my field after seeing you switch and you show up at my exact alt to engage In a 152.  It's not paranoia at all.... lol, because you did infact switch and come directly to engage me. Don't lie.

Hmmmm... maybe if you treated every situation like it was important and respected every opponent like they're good, you wouldn't have this problem.

That's literally what I do.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2024, 01:56:29 PM »
I'm sorry you lost, sir. A rematch is available whenever you're ready.

lofl  - see, this kind of weaksauce spinning is why I laugh at you.  I didn't go to the DA to "duel" you and made it clear. It took only two merges to see how weak you were and that you were ego-dueling.

And walked out on you - it really seems to have upset you to the point of making these "duel" claims.

You're a little boy who has grown into a little man.

Sit down.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:58:43 PM by Shane »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2024, 02:02:23 PM »

lofl  - see, this kind of weaksauce spinning is why I laugh at you.  I didn't go to the DA to "duel" you and made it clear. It took only two merges to see how weak you were and that you were ego-dueling.

And walked out on you - it really seems to have upset you to the point of making these "duel" claims.

You're a little boy who has grown into a little man.

Sit down.

There was no spinning of anything. The entire chat log is visible. You didn't say anything about fun or your rules until you started whining about front-quarter shots that you never even had a guns solution in. Then you started crying about ego. I was simply using 1v1 dueling bracket rules lmao. Apparently you can't handle them.

The biggest 5h1t talker in the game is complaining about ego lol and then trying to act like he wanted some friendly fights. There is nothing friendly in my regards to you.

But the truth is no one cares. Don't like dying? Then don't die.

Better luck next time.

29 - 6
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:12:47 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2024, 02:29:42 PM »
There was no spinning of anything. The entire chat log is visible. You didn't say anything about fun or your rules until you started whining about front-quarter shots that you never even had a guns solution in. Then you started crying about ego. I was simply using 1v1 dueling bracket rules lmao. Apparently you can't handle them.  The biggest 5h1t talker in the game is complaining about ego lol and then trying to act like he wanted some friendly fights. There is nothing friendly in my regards to you. But the truth is no one cares. Don't like dying? Then don't die. Better luck next time.
29 - 6

Spin harder, boi.   Like I said you're nothing new or special, your weaksauce "here for the ego win" is merely a repeat of previous egobois, right down to the front quarter for the win shots. Been there done that, did the same back - boring.

More than capable of handling the dueling bracket rules and participants;I participated in them - have you ever? But we weren't dueling. Spin harder, boi.

Dawww, look at the little boi in you bypassing the forum language filter.  Pretty sure flippz holds that spot, tho' since he can't even back it up, lofl.

Legacy. I have one, you have none.  1 - 0 where it matters, right in the ego!

Sit down. Maybe actually try and get better instead of relying on the same 1 or 2 tricks.

Oh yeah, be sure to bring help if you're hunting me - you already admitted it takes 3 of you weebz to get me (while saving you.) 

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:37:07 PM by Shane »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2024, 02:33:12 PM »
Hmmmm... maybe if you treated every situation like it was important and respected every opponent like they're good, you wouldn't have this problem.

That's literally what I do.

So get 30k over my own field defending in a Tempest to avoid rocket man. Got it. Real fun and strategic. Sigh.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2024, 02:35:28 PM »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2024, 02:39:49 PM »
So get 30k over my own field defending in a Tempest to avoid rocket man. Got it. Real fun and strategic. Sigh.

Sounds like you would hate real planes. Or combat. Or combat in planes. Or simulators of combat in planes.

Odd.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...