Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 9327 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2024, 11:43:13 AM »
I hope we stop seeing these kinda threads. The guilty are a very small group. Its not across the board. More players show honor and class in fights than the loud few.

Its the few braggers snd whiners that present a bad picture.

Yall are your own marketing, get in the habit of remembering that when ya post a new thread.
The last 3-4 chest pounding threads is not good marketing.

No one is left to market and buffer the losses. Skuzzy is not here to silence bad threads. You do not have a buffer. Its on YOU to maintain the population.

Apogees for the dbl post above, its tongue n cheek.

A humble great pilot will always receive more praise. A bragger gets beat down.

Just keep in mind, you are your own marketing.

Its up to the players to make this a better game, Animl. I'm certainly not going to stand for being fallowed around the map by a player every time I play the game when he's on, and if Hitech doesn't feel he should at least respond to my emails about this, than I had no choice but to bring it to the forum and call him out for crap tactics ruining the gameplay for me and others. If I can't stand it. I can't imagine what less skilled players have to deal with.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2024, 11:48:09 AM »
Any thoughts on how long this ridiculous debate over a video game might last?
2 weeks  :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #227 on: April 20, 2024, 12:11:33 PM »
Its up to the players to make this a better game, Animl. I'm certainly not going to stand for being fallowed around the map by a player every time I play the game when he's on, and if Hitech doesn't feel he should at least respond to my emails about this, than I had no choice but to bring it to the forum and call him out for crap tactics ruining the gameplay for me and others. If I can't stand it. I can't imagine what less skilled players have to deal with.

I get it.
I wish there wasn’t a reason for them. You have valid points
In the old days, back in band camp, there were dweeb hunts.

Again, If I can beat someone, anyone, they are not invincible. I’ve done it at 12:00 and 6:00. To beat him you must be co-alt and fast, that will equalize it. In HOs nise down to aboid strikes AND build speed right as they pass loop up hard inverted you’ll see what direction they are going, ur now on their 6 because you had the speed to do so, you also gain more speed as you nose down to their 6. It works 90% of the time. Game on. Make the kill, say nothing.

I’ll stay off the HT subject.

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=rLktJoR5ZTqBuKiE

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2024, 04:07:23 PM »
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #229 on: April 20, 2024, 07:56:18 PM »
I get it.
I wish there wasn’t a reason for them. You have valid points
In the old days, back in band camp, there were dweeb hunts.

Again, If I can beat someone, anyone, they are not invincible. I’ve done it at 12:00 and 6:00. To beat him you must be co-alt and fast, that will equalize it. In HOs nise down to aboid strikes AND build speed right as they pass loop up hard inverted you’ll see what direction they are going, ur now on their 6 because you had the speed to do so, you also gain more speed as you nose down to their 6. It works 90% of the time. Game on. Make the kill, say nothing.

I’ll stay off the HT subject.

This is for any newbies here. Go watch Skyyr's films on YouTube.  You will learn a lot just by watching the text buffer when to turn off auto trim. You'll hear when he uses flaps, reduces rpm, shuts off engine, when he pulls hard on the stick, when he rolls. Hell even makes comments about particular planes.  Or you can come here and listen too people take a dump on everyone because they didn't get enough teet time and attention.   I got three kills tonight in a 109 G2 using what I learned from those videos.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 07:59:40 PM by Professor_Fate »
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #230 on: April 20, 2024, 08:01:01 PM »

I miss Skuzzy

same here
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #231 on: April 20, 2024, 08:30:36 PM »
This is for any newbies here. Go watch Skyyr's films on YouTube.  You will learn a lot just by watching the text buffer when to turn off auto trim. You'll hear when he uses flaps, reduces rpm, shuts off engine, when he pulls hard on the stick, when he rolls. Hell even makes comments about particular planes.  Or you can come here and listen too people take a dump on everyone because they didn't get enough teet time and attention.   I got three kills tonight in a 109 G2 using what I learned from those videos.

Oh great! Now we have Skyyer Jr?! :)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2024, 10:35:16 PM »

Let me put it this way. If You let these baby seals run you out, I’ll find where you live and poop on your doorstep :) I don’t tolerate weakness. You know I mean well when I say that. Over 30-35 yrs, can you imagine how many tried to push me out with 12 yr old mentality? You witnessed some of it.

You just hang tight, you’re a good quality addition to AH.

There are better more effective ways to deal with this. He would not compare himself with you guys if you were not above average. You’re his bench mark. Figure out his weakness and dispatch your weapon, say nothing, listen to nothing.

Don’t you dare allow to be chased out of anywhere, ever.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2024, 11:12:25 PM »
You’re his bench mark.

Not even close. There are very, very few players I've ever set as a bench-mark skill-wise and he is certainly not one of them.

Players like the OP are simply fun fireworks to watch explode on the forums when their ingame performance doesn't match their mouth. Got some nice vox of him dropping F bombs on vox for 10+ minutes because he got killed.

JOACH1M was someone who was a benchmark.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 01:49:02 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2024, 06:13:36 AM »
Not even close. There are very, very few players I've ever set as a bench-mark skill-wise and he is certainly not one of them.

Players like the OP are simply fun fireworks to watch explode on the forums when their ingame performance doesn't match their mouth. Got some nice vox of him dropping F bombs on vox for 10+ minutes because he got killed.

JOACH1M was someone who was a benchmark.

:rolleyes: please clown. My in game is far more superior than yours. It's why you have to chase me all over the map and create advantages over me and you still cannot kill me.  :rofl

There's only about 3 or 4 people left who still think you have any credibility left. 

Actually that was for switching to a shade last month and attacking me while your squas was on my team when you first started doing this, and I called you and your clown show out for it. Fully deserved. BTW, once I got out of the 190A5 and in a plane to compete with your la7, you couldn't kill me lol and should have died twice but the bullets didn't work lol.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:27:54 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2024, 06:33:16 AM »
  :rolleyes: please clown. My in game is far more superior than yours. It's why you have to chase me all over the map and create advantages over me and you still cannot kill me.  :rofl

There's only about 3 or 4 people left who still think you have any credibility left. 

Actually that was for switching to a shade last month and attacking me while your squas was on my team when you first started doing this, and I called you and your clown show out for it. Fully deserved. BTW, once I got out of the 190A5 and in a plane to compete with your la7, you couldn't kill me lol and should have died twice but the bullets didn't work lol.

I love how you say I cannot kill you, then you reference a night where you died 3 times in under 15 minutes, two of times being 1v2 with an LA-7 winging with you lol. That same night when you said only noobs flew LA-7s and Spit 16s, then you got in one yourself because you couldn't stop dying.

Then you mashed the trigger so bad your accuracy dropped to 6% from 14% and you still didn't get a kill.

Re-read your post until the irony sinks in.

<S>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:41:19 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2024, 07:02:06 AM »
I love how you say I cannot kill you, then you reference a night where you died 3 times in under 15 minutes, two of times being 1v2 with an LA-7 winging with you lol. That same night when you said only noobs flew LA-7s and Spit 16s, then you got in one yourself because you couldn't stop dying.

Then you mashed the trigger so bad your accuracy dropped to 6% from 14% and you still didn't get a kill.

Re-read your post until the irony sinks in.

<S>

This was all under his shade AntiHero mind you.

I flew 3 sorties in a 190A5. Your first kill on me with the ridiculous upside down immilman 1 shot kill. Second in 190A5 you climb straight up about 5k in La7 to get me trying to rope. Thought I'd have the E for that,  whatever. Third, I was getting alt heading back to your field, you knew that and met me at 12-13k to be able to have more speed and E than me in a La7, nothing I could do really. Actually your first shot on me there was also ridiculous and cannot even believe how that connected.

So then I grab a Spit16. Put 30 bullets in you, somehow 15 bullets with gas leak doesn't catch you on fire, sigh... and you run a sector until your 109K bud comes to pick.

Then I grab a spit8 chase you, shoot you. Get assist.

Then Ki84, you buzz in to attack, miss, I shoot and cannot believe that a bullet missed you, even the film is confused how that missed. And you got picked trying to kill me again because you don't care about SA when you are trying to target me. Something I've noticed and it's pretty funny.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 07:11:32 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2024, 08:33:36 AM »
This is very entertaining

Watching folks argue over a out of date game.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2024, 09:16:57 AM »
Ya, you prolly should. I hear AI don’t post much over there. Prolly better off for the easily horrified
I have no idea what you are talking about.  :headscratch:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2024, 11:33:33 AM »
This is very entertaining

Watching folks argue over a out of date game.

Your game is on fire, seeing how they haven't been able to make payroll for 90 mos