Author Topic: GOAT  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: GLOAT aka Bleater
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2024, 06:12:50 PM »
Actually they are very close. 999000 has a better Kill/Death. Finetime/Fin3time/Cheater has a better Damage/Sortie average per month, but they are close. 999000 has 4 times more damage done, but he also has been playing longer.

Yes.  I stand corrected.   Overall 999000 is by far the superior bomber pilot.  Bleater has the edge in gunnery by a small bit.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: GOAT
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2024, 07:36:45 PM »
tallied over 6 months where I have lost close to 10,000 bombers lol

12-1 in the shadow of tens of thousands of engagements LOL

It's like running into a giant and kicking him in the boot...
 :x

He has that one attack that if I'm not solely focused on him from 3k out ANNND then gotta be locked in already in the guns. He knows not to come anywhere near me if I'm not at altitude :cheers:

Getting you "not at altitude" is my prime killing zone.  From 15K to the deck I slaughter you with impunity.

I haven't gone after you more because you started pulling the plug on me.  That and you were actually nice to me one late MA evening .  Being that we are former squaddies I felt bad about killing you all the time so I backed off.   Didn't want to cause another relapse for you.

:neener:

Engaged or not, three bombers or six bombers, doesn't matter, you have no counter for my attack and likely never will (if you manage to someday all I have to do is add a wrinkle to it to render you impotent again, but I'm saving that one).  I'm the unquestioned master in our battles.     Anything else is just spin.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2024, 08:07:35 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »

Getting you "not at altitude" is my prime killing zone.  From 15K to the deck I slaughter you with impunity.

I haven't gone after you more because you started pulling the plug on me.  That and you were actually nice to me one late MA evening .  Being that we are former squaddies I felt bad about killing you all the time so I backed off.   Didn't want to cause another relapse for you.

:neener:

Engaged or not, three bombers or six bombers, doesn't matter, you have no counter for my attack and likely never will (if you manage to someday all I have to do is add a wrinkle to it to render you impotent again, but I'm saving that one).  I'm the unquestioned master in our battles.     Anything else is just spin.

Gonna start a new thread

See GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 12:02:54 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2024, 03:33:11 AM »
It's very important to know, who killed who and how many times. Can't wait, extinguisher and popcorns ready.        :x