Author Topic: GryBusey  (Read 2390 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: GryBusey
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2024, 11:45:58 AM »
Animal is right.  ARMA 3 is a better option!  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2024, 02:10:26 PM »
Animal is right.  ARMA 3 is a better option!  :aok

I hear transporting troops in helos is fun.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2024, 04:07:44 PM »
Gry left because of crap gameplay and probably a mixture of politics on 200. I don't think he had an account on the forums. I just know he wasn't having fun anymore.

I've put the hammer down too, and will be leaving early July  :salute

So we got a bunch of ridiculing paragraphs from Animl for nothing? 
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2024, 04:49:43 PM »
So we got a bunch of ridiculing paragraphs from Animl for nothing?

THaT'z JUSUTT you projecTING yourr Dunninggg-Kruger.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2024, 07:57:41 PM »
This community is awesome... the same 6 people flinging the same smelling dung in thread after thread.

Definately making a positive impact...

Thank you.

HT would benefit from a PNG on all of you.  Not for mentioning other sims, just for making this place look like a noon hour soap show.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 07:59:25 PM by Lazerr »

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2024, 09:00:27 PM »
Agreed Lazerr. :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2024, 09:17:47 PM »
I’ve been thinking of taking a pause myself. It’s funny how much just 15-20 people can make a difference. When the game was hitting 120-130 nightly recently I never had issues enjoying the game. Since masters of the air we are barely cresting 90 people a night and even less when I usually play in the 8-10PM est hours. Plenty of other ways to keep busy this summer. Maybe it will bump back up this fall/winter.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2024, 09:24:30 PM »
I’ve been thinking of taking a pause myself. It’s funny how much just 15-20 people can make a difference. When the game was hitting 120-130 nightly recently I never had issues enjoying the game. Since masters of the air we are barely cresting 90 people a night and even less when I usually play in the 8-10PM est hours. Plenty of other ways to keep busy this summer. Maybe it will bump back up this fall/winter.

It will to some extent.

It's a shame some effort can't be made to lure back previous players.  Many are starting retirement.  I think they are AH's only real chance at a numbers increase.  I honestly don't see AH feasibly bringing in a material number of new players in the future unless something unexpectedly drastically changes.  Retreads are your best hope at bending the curve.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2024, 01:07:06 AM »

ED (Eagle Dynamics) claims they didn’t pay because Razbam stole rights to a server ( not clear on this), however if someone refused to pay me I’d be taking gear home too as hostage. I don’t believe ED.

It's not that simple.  Info I have is RAZBAM went and built the (a) military a model, possibly for MCS (the Mil-trng vs of DCS) without including ED... hence ED's problems with RB violating ED's Intellectual Property Rights, or outright stealing them.  Something along those lines.  That said, it could be any number of things at this point.

Nothing is done about anything yet.  According to the Grapevine, it's being worked at Shyster level, so it's going to be awhile before anything is revealed, if ever.  DCS isn't going to go into convulsions any time soon.  Regardless, they have the ability to survive even if RB bails completely.  All of this rides on the the leadership of both companies.  Both of which I believe have made some very stupid decisions recently.  I haven't a clue how it's going to go, but... we've all seen what happens when a Brit gets his panties in a knot over perceived IP infractions.  ED could easily screw themselves... easier than RB imo.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 01:09:21 AM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2024, 02:35:50 AM »
HT would benefit from a PNG on all of you.  Not for mentioning other sims, just for making this place look like a noon hour soap show.

Oh well.

You'll get over it.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2024, 02:54:20 AM »

This community is awesome... the same 6 people flinging the same smelling dung in thread after thread.

It's often triggered by K-9 effect.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2024, 08:01:00 AM »

And what happened after Masters of the Air? We had a bully squad who never logged off, used their multi account abuse to chase players all over the map and greifed players in their BnZ super planes, scoring 7,000 kills the next 2 tours, until regulars finally decided they had enough and canceled their account.

This is acking to the story of bringing in the poisonous snake because you felt bad, and watching them turn around and bite you.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2024, 08:59:59 AM »
Gry left because of crap gameplay and probably a mixture of politics on 200. I don't think he had an account on the forums. I just know he wasn't having fun anymore.

I've put the hammer down too, and will be leaving early July  :salute

Crappy game play seems to be individual opinions.

Lets face some simple basic facts of life here, the bbs has been inundated with dcs for a year. And this is the result former players now dcs players sought, move this community to dcs because that community is about as exciting as waiting for a rock to speak.

Here’s what makes ZERO sense, moving from a sim they claim has sad game play to a sim which has virtually no game play. I predict some of these once away from real MP to no MP will realize its not as bad as they stated.

The only person who can state why someone like Gry left is Gry.

Almost all political post were started by one side of the fence with conspiracy theories, and got mad because it was not a global agreement. That will not change no matter where one goes.

I think most who bit the hook of a sim on edge of imploding and get no more MA fix will rethink their action.

Even those who spend every breath selling dcs fly in shades to hide their double talk.

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.

I don’t understand why anyone would buy expensive planes that can no longer be supported, and those 3-4 who intensionally hide that fact. It IS a fact. We see not one of those 3-4 even attempting to defend the fact I stated. Even King DCS says “don’t pre-pay, kids”.

What I see is some players jumping from the fire into an incinerator. Bad play vs almost no play

You’ll never see a scenarios like MotA in DCS. In fact King DCS ran a AI type MotA without even a fraction of players we had. It flopped. You cannot get 115 in a dcs server. Better yet 185 total that played it.

Judging any game in summer is hasty.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 09:05:05 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2024, 09:06:36 AM »
The only person who can state why someone like Gry left is Gry.

Guess he is calling you a liar, DmonSlayer.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2024, 09:30:08 AM »
Quote from: CptTrips link
=topic=409388.msg5426942#msg5426942 date=1719583596
Guess he is calling you a liar, DmonSlayer.

Nope, I’m calling you one. You’re knowingly deceiving these people. Instead of personal attacks to hide it, tackle my points like sn honest broker. Because you’re NOT.

If you say an almost non-drinker has a drinking problem its projection because you have one, or you’re in fear I’m exposing your dishonesty and how messed up that sim is now.

In short your bs accusations is child-like the fact I’m exactly right, hurty change focus to me instead of my words. Panic.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, instead of drama child attacks, drama queen. You ARE your “ sig line”.

You hate me under false accusations because I’m exposing your dishonesty snd your mission to skim players to migrate the community, deceiving them the whole way. No other reason. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about, about me. ZERO

Go ahead, tackle my points, I dare you.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 09:54:27 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV