Author Topic: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2024, 01:23:40 PM »
Evidently, yhe Damned fraud swd is s cult of personality. Everyone eho joins we watch yheir personslity go south like their kng.

As stated in the other thread, I haven't changed a bit.  I didn't even know Skyyr until he was let back in recently.  I saw he was a great stick.  We talked and had similar views about gameplay. The rest is history.  If anything about ME has changed, it is I've become a better pilot due to the things Skyyr has taught me that no one else in my 17 years in this community has even offered.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2024, 01:58:41 PM »
Post ones of your KOTH ‘win.’  I really could use a big ol’ belly laugh!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2024, 02:10:39 PM »
As stated in the other thread, I haven't changed a bit.  I didn't even know Skyyr until he was let back in recently.  I saw he was a great stick.  We talked and had similar views about gameplay. The rest is history.  If anything about ME has changed, it is I've become a better pilot due to the things Skyyr has taught me that no one else in my 17 years in this community has even offered.

My friend, you do nit owe anyone your dignity

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2024, 02:11:33 PM »
Post ones of your KOTH ‘win.’  I really could use a big ol’ belly laugh!

Vraciu was a beast! I witnessed the destruction he brought firsthand.

His first and only KOTH and he dominated.

Weren't you the CM during the event?!
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2024, 03:46:38 PM »
I wasn't using "it" as a gender pronoun in this case, I was just referring to a "thing" as an "it" like you would with a virus or a cancer.
i know but you did refer to skyyr as her in an earlier response to this thread. I assume thats why Skyyr showed up and took it there with you on Kanth. He knows where to hit you the hardest. Skyyr never initiates things with an individual until they take it there first. This is a well documented, established fact. If he brings up old FUSS thats different to what im talking about. He wont let something go if its unresolved. So thag may appear like him starting simething but I promise whoever it is in his cross hairs ran their mouth first. Whats happened between yall is not uncommon in gaming. To someone like nyself, its unfortunate how this has played out for some of you. It has only added to the legend to what Aces High has been all these years. The good and the bad.

Just dont start nothing there wont be nothing. The fact he takes it too far is both brought on and a matter of opinion in the eyes of the community.

I am nuetral in all this between yall AND not affiliated with Skyyr. Im not here to talk morals just letting you know where i stand. I respect you both. Thats mine to give. Im on neither side.

I know my threads keep getting hijacked and if yall keep it up imma have to keep starting new threads that get closed whoch only gonna bring shade my way with Dale. Do I care? Only in regards to Dale if he has to waste his time babysitting us grown men having some words. Not directed to you Mayhem but to all those who seek to voice old FUSS's on threads that have nothing to do with the old fuss. This thread is about an existing, healthy, yet confrontational FUSS with Vraciu.

:salute

« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 04:06:32 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2024, 04:07:55 PM »
<SNIP>
Weren't you the CM during the event?!
No a I wasn't and didn't attend. The CM at that time wasn't concerned about enforcing KOTH rules such as no winging and was lax on others as he thought they couldn’t be enforced.  That being said, if I tried to run a FSO, it would absolutely be a fuster cluck.
Lets see those films!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 04:09:54 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2024, 04:12:42 PM »
i know but you did refer to skyyr as her in an earlier response to this thread. I assume thats why Skyyr showed up and took it there with you on Kanth. He knows where to hit you the hardest. Skyyr never initiates things with an individual until they take it there first. This is a well documented, established fact. If he brings up old FUSS thats different to what im talking about. He wont let something go if its unresolved. So thag may appear like him starting simething but I promise whoever it is in his cross hairs ran their mouth first. Whats happened between yall is not uncommon in gaming. To someone like nyself, its unfortunate how this has played out for some of you. It has only added to the legend to what Aces High has been all these years. The good and the bad.

Just dont start nothing there wont be nothing. The fact he takes it too far is both brought on and a matter of opinion in the eyes of the community.

I am nuetral in all this between yall AND not affiliated with Skyyr. Im not here to talk morals just letting you know where i stand. I respect you both. Thats mine to give. Im on neither side.

I know my threads keep getting hijacked and if yall keep it up imma have to keep starting new threads that get closed whoch only gonna bring shade my way with Dale. Do I care? Only in regards to Dale if he has to waste his time babysitting us grown men having some words. Not directed to you Mayhem but to all those who seek to voice old FUSS's on threads that have nothing to do with the old fuss. This thread is about an existing, healthy, yet confrontational FUSS with Vraciu.

:salute

Do you disable 200? Skyyr is very far from any form of innocent. But whateva <shrig>

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2024, 04:29:42 PM »
Do you disable 200? Skyyr is very far from any form of innocent. But whateva <shrig>

Dont confuse hunting someone with FUSS. I know where your coming from on this and although I sympathize for you with all of this, hunting players became fair game when Dale decided to not adjust eny and was telling folks like myself the current system works and if you want to find a fight or fly high eny planes you HAVE TO SWITCH SIDES. By loosely enforcing the original game rules on that targeting has flown out the window. EVERYONE is getting touched by SKyyr. Those who let it get to them before there time has come and tried to go toe to toe with him on 200 and on bbs are learning quickly he does not play by anyones rules but himself.

ITs kind like being a white guy that walks into a bar full of black folks in Chicago. You just dont go in there or your asking for trouble. Same goes for trying to run with Skyyr outside of actualy game play. Just let your ingame ability speak for itself. Not saying you cant hang, im just saying he gonna take it farther than you ever will and Dale aint gonna waste time on this.

Animl, just stick with me my man. Your always welcome on the LCA channel. Pay no attention to that man called Skyyr behind the curtain. It is a dead end and only grief follows behind him.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2024, 04:39:45 PM »
I hope he still cares about this game and I did re-read HT's post about allowing this person back into his game. I would like to read his thoughts now on the rage that has sprung-up from so many of his remaining customers.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2024, 05:11:33 PM »
I hope he still cares about this game and I did re-read HT's post about allowing this person back into his game. I would like to read his thoughts now on the rage that has sprung-up from so many of his remaining customers.
so many? If im not mistaken the only cage he has rattled is the established fighter player base that has been so toxic outside of their circle in this community for so long.

This isnt a personal FUSS with you but i have to ask. Do you realize how many players left this game because Dale catered to the fighter community in regards to radar? Do you know how many left because said group threatened to leave if Dale didnt do something about the HQ wars or gv dar? Those same folks all left anways for greener pastures. We are all that is left....

The only time he is ever a factor is when he is made one. I chose to show him respect for his tenacity when intercepting my bombers. He doesnt need a 10k alt advantage or a cloud of red attacking me unlike Vraciu. He knows what he s gonna get when he engages me and he does it like a man and never complains about the results. Im usually losing 1 or 2 to him legitimately every engagement.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 05:18:18 PM by mERv »
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2024, 05:23:52 PM »
No a I wasn't and didn't attend. The CM at that time wasn't concerned about enforcing KOTH rules such as no winging and was lax on others as he thought they couldn’t be enforced.  That being said, if I tried to run a FSO, it would absolutely be a fuster cluck.
Lets see those films!!

Here ya go (click to download the AHF)! From what I can see, Vraciu broke absolutely no rules. What an absolute beast!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 05:47:41 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2024, 06:37:18 PM »
So this is what thirsty 40 year old virgins get up to.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2024, 06:58:13 PM »
I’m seriously tempted to come back with all this drama, I’ve been on a hiatus for work but….. maybe a month?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2024, 08:02:40 PM »
I’m seriously tempted to come back with all this drama, I’ve been on a hiatus for work but….. maybe a month?
i think its worth it if your willing to get arse kicked while you polish up! If you do come back id like to extend an invitation to come visit on Knights vox 182 :cheers:

.  .   .

Oh wait, im talking to StepSis...

Gone get your arse kicked regardless  :neener:  :salute
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:05:38 PM by mERv »
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2024, 08:12:54 PM »
Coming back after few months getting my prettythang kicked is an  understatement.
Step, get back in here !!
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..