Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2024, 11:37:43 AM »
I did this last night? lol. Here's a video from last night showing you switching from the Rooks front back to the Bishops front (while I'm actively fighting there), then trying to jump me while I'm engaged near the deck, starting on my six. I was in a G2, you were in a K4 lol.

Where's that 12k of alt in a faster plane with superior numbers you always talk about? Isn't it funny that when Skyyr switches fronts, it's cheating. If Eagler does it and comes directly at you, it's just gameplay.  :rofl

A lil difference between once a month or yr, and 3 times per night to track players.

Just wondering how much effort it takes to ACT stupit in every convo. TX Wrecking Crew is very good, but obvious, at it. The art is not being detected, just fyi.

Roflmao
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 11:39:25 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2024, 11:39:44 AM »
Which is why everyone (but me) got multiple accounts so they wouldn't be stuck on a different side because of the 6 hour side switch timer (which should be an hour again).  But, then players started whining about having multiple accounts.  :rofl. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.  (see what I did there  :rofl)
…Which is why no one on the rip-off damned can be trusted to fight if they happen to be on your team.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2024, 11:47:12 AM »

And this type of gamey cheating is why no one has respect for you and your garbage squad and why it's run out for me on HTC allowing this crap.

Cheating? What cheating occurred? Please spell it out precisely. NONE of us had multiple accounts at the time that fight occurred. In fact, it was your and Simon's whines, claiming we were reporting enemy positions, because we would get stuck on separate teams and we couldn't switch, which led us to make multiple accounts about 3 weeks later (but that's besides the point). The kill feed showed you as killing an enemy, radar showed a local enemy disappear to the East of the base I was over at the exact same time, and you were in a P-51D per your own stats and forum posts. I then saw a P-51D that ran the moment I came close and voila! I knew it was you.

So you're whining that I was legitimately stuck on the other team and hunted down the running P51D (and thanks to your film, it's blatantly obvious you ran and screamed for help lol)? Where's the cheating? What rules says I need to engage any fighter in my way, except the one bragging about a 72-0 KD in a Mustang? Isn't the point of bragging about going 72-0 (well, 72-1 after I was done with you) that you actually fought and didn't run at the first sign of opposition?  :rofl

This is hilarious and the audio you provided makes it epically unforgettable  :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2024, 11:56:46 AM »
Cheating? What cheating occurred? Please spell it out precisely. NONE of us had multiple accounts at the time that fight occurred. In fact, it was your and Simon's whines, claiming we were reporting enemy positions, because we would get stuck on separate teams and we couldn't switch, which led us to make multiple accounts about 3 weeks later (but that's besides the point). The kill feed showed you as killing an enemy, radar showed a local enemy disappear to the East of the base I was over at the exact same time, and you were in a P-51D per your own stats and forum posts. I then saw a P-51D that ran the moment I came close and voila! I knew it was you.

So you're whining that I was legitimately stuck on the other team and hunted down the running P51D (and thanks to your film, it's blatantly obvious you ran and screamed for help lol)? Where's the cheating? What rules says I need to engage any fighter in my way, except the one bragging about a 72-0 KD in a Mustang? Isn't the point of bragging about going 72-0 (well, 72-1 after I was done with you) that you actually fought and didn't run at the first sign of opposition?  :rofl

This is hilarious and the audio you provided makes it epically unforgettable  :rofl

Time stamp 1:09 says you are fraud and a liar who has to game players for wins.

Sorry pall, the film doesn't lie. Evading a BnZ isn't "running". I'm not sure how you expect a P51D going 200 to fight a 152 going 500 after I reversed you 3 times  :rofl

Can anyone explain how I'm supposed to "not run" in this situation?

Can anyone explain why his 2 squad mates on my team didn't engage? How is this not a setup to target and harass a player?

All these videos prove targeting and harassment.

Hitech is a dick for allowing this and part of the reason his game has turned to chit.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2024, 12:01:33 PM »

Sorry pall, the film doesn't lie. Evading a BnZ isn't "running". I'm not sure how you expect a P51D going 200 to fight a 152 going 500 after I reversed you 3 times  :rofl

Can anyone explain why his 2 squad mates on my team didn't engage? How is this not a setup to target and harass a player?

Hitech is a dick for allowing this and part of the reason his game has turned to chit.

Nope, the entire film shows I passed up EVERYONE to go after the running P51D. All 1:09 does is show I passed up yet another plane who happened to be Judge. However, your entire film shows I passed up everyone, including the guy who eventually shot me down.

You don't seem to understand the difference between the word "cheating" and "I don't like that someone fought me when I didn't want to be fought." It's so one-sided and laughably hypocritical that you're quite literally vulching aircraft to achieve a 72:0 and then whining that someone came in and killed you with a speed advantage. You're as tone deaf as they come  :rofl

You're so desperate to hide what happened that you even switched cockpit views to another aircraft in your film because you didn't want people to see your view and the damage you took from me that ultimately ended you, to make it look like I didn't damage you and then you pancaked in lol

Again, that audio is GOLD. Thank you, genuinely.  :rofl
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 12:05:46 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2024, 12:05:10 PM »

And this type of gamey cheating is why no one has respect for you and your garbage squad and why it's run out for me on HTC allowing this crap.

Oh...let's not forget it's a game.  I'm thankful for the friends I have fortunately made throughout my years here, but I didn't come here to make friends and earn respect.  I started playing to fly WWII planes and shoot red guys.

Irony is gonna be when you get PNGed trying to get someone else banned.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 12:08:32 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2024, 12:07:36 PM »
Nope, the entire film shows I passed up EVERYONE to go after the running P51D. All 1:09 does is show I passed up yet another plane. However, your entire film shows I passed up everyone, including the guy who eventually shot me down.

You're so myopic that you even switched views to another plane in your film because you didn't want people to see your view and the damage you took, to make it look like I didn't damage you and then you pancaked in lol

You passed your squadmate, not just another player, who was practically in your sites. Clearly shows a cheat waiting for the perfect opportunity to engange with his squad giving the go ahead to engage.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2024, 12:08:49 PM »
You passed your squadmate, not just another player, who was practically in your sites. Clearly shows a cheat waiting for the perfect opportunity to engange with his squad giving the go ahead to engage.

My squad had to give me the go-ahead to engage another guy?!  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2024, 12:13:26 PM »

Stop wasting time on the puddle of vomit.

Always remember. What goes around, comes around. Sometimes in layers and twice as hard. Patience.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2024, 12:14:04 PM »

Oh...let's not forget it's a game.  I'm thankful for the friends I have fortunately made throughout my years here, but I didn't come here to make friends and earn respect.  I started playing to fly WWII planes and shoot red guys.

Irony is gonna be when you get PNGed trying to get someone else banned.

Oh No Bnashee. I'm going to annoy this forum just like Skyyr is annoying me in the game. Don't like it, I don't give a F.

You f ers want to mess with me. Let's F go.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2024, 12:15:01 PM »
Can you imagine if instead of Erich Hartmann, Violator flew in his place?

"DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO GO 352:0!!! NOW STAY THERE AND LET ME SHOOT YOU!"

"OMG NO FAIR THEY HAVE ALT!!!! WAR IS ABOUT KD AND GETTING HOME WITH KILLS!!!"
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2024, 12:18:40 PM »
Can you imagine if instead of Erich Hartmann, Violator flew in his place?

"DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO GO 352:0!!! NOW STAY THERE AND LET ME SHOOT YOU!"

"OMG NO FAIR THEY HAVE ALT!!!! WAR IS ABOUT KD AND GETTING HOME WITH KILLS!!!"

I don't recall Erich Hartmans squad members being on the allied side 🤔
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2024, 12:24:11 PM »
I don't recall Erich Hartmans squad members being on the allied side 🤔

You had squad members on?!
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2024, 12:37:32 PM »
You had squad members on?!

Let me rephrase, I don't believe his friendlies were helping the allies. I don't believe they could pin point planes on a map while in mid air either... nor could they change fronts on a whim or see who killed who in order to set up advantages.

So I'm not sure why you want to compare to real life when you aren't using real life strategy and have to game metrics not afforded in real life to win.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2024, 12:39:16 PM »
Let me rephrase, I don't believe his friendlies were helping the allies. I don't believe they could pin point planes on a map while in mid air either... nor could they change fronts on a whim or see who killed who in order to set up advantages.

So I'm not sure why you want to compare to real life when you aren't using real life strategy and have to game metrics not afforded in real life to win.

They didn't have intelligence? They didn't have statistics that they literally based probability upon?  They didn't have literal hordes of cryptologists and mathematicians and staticians to predict how the enemy would respond and what equipment they had? Someone needs to go study WWII more. :rofl

Me, I'm just using the AH stats page and the kill feed.

They quite literally had more information than we do in-game. What they didn't have was players running any time they didn't have that advantage to spare their K/D   :)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.