Author Topic: A new low  (Read 584 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
A new low
« on: October 19, 2024, 08:23:23 PM »
Praising Arnold Palmer's genitalia? Waiting for the next new low. Good luck with this guy.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: A new low
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2024, 09:00:59 PM »
What are talking about???  :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2024, 09:13:00 PM »
I remember watching Johnny Carson and he asked Palmer's wife if she does anything for him for good luck before a tournament. She said she kisses his balls. Carson said, "I bet that makes his putter flutter". The audience howled. She got up and walked off.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2024, 09:32:04 PM »
What are talking about???  :headscratch:

check the news.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2024, 09:40:43 PM »
“Don’t surprise me none.”

Its not a decline, its a rocket spiral.

But, meanwhile, back at the ranch….

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2024, 01:16:36 AM »
check the news.

Dumb a_ss political rhetoric. When are you guys going to grow up?

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2024, 05:33:14 AM »
Reality is beginning to set in. 

“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2024, 07:07:31 AM »
Time for an agenda change as the country cannot stand another 4 years of this administrations reckless policy and  trillions over budget financing endless global wars and record illegal immigration

It could be Donald duck for all it really matters as long as it isn't a continuation of the corrupt train wreck since 2020..

But Busher has a point..the guy is truly a moron who can't even control his own pie hole...

To think this chump and the ignorant hyena are our best choices...we have lost regardless who wins..

Eagler
« Last Edit: October 20, 2024, 07:20:43 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2024, 08:18:25 AM »
Time for an agenda change as the country cannot stand another 4 years of this administrations reckless policy and  trillions over budget financing endless global wars and record illegal immigration

It could be Donald duck for all it really matters as long as it isn't a continuation of the corrupt train wreck since 2020..

But Busher has a point..the guy is truly a moron who can't even control his own pie hole...

To think this chump and the ignorant hyena are our best choices...we have lost regardless who wins..

Eagler

I get what you're saying, but you can't name one other person with the balls and money it will take to take on the D.C. establishment that is controlled by the left.  Maybe, Ramaswamy?  I, and I believe most of the country could care less about his personality if it means getting this country back on track.  How quickly many forget his first term, pre-covid.  Not much for a moderate or conservative American to complain about.  So once again, it's the personality hang-up for some.       

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2024, 08:20:19 AM »
What is like on this where planet some of you live. The people of Earth want to know.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2024, 08:43:53 AM »
Perfect example
One female got hammered because her dress showed her arms
But another has nude photos and it ok.

Hypocrisy way off the edge of earth. The guy is slurring like a drunk.
Cult members will never admit they got things wrong. Best ya can do is throw a life preserver and wish them well. Denial is a helluva drug.

Not only does the rest of the country care, the rest of the world does, except our enemies. One fragment, a cult, think its just fine and thinking no one cares. You can’t be more wrong thinking no one cares.

No one has to do a damn thing, he’s cooking himself, and you know it. A train wreck in motion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2024, 09:27:30 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2024, 08:47:14 AM »
What is like on this where planet some of you live. The people of Earth want to know.

Deep.   

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2024, 09:15:40 AM »
Dumb a_ss political rhetoric. When are you guys going to grow up?

Biden being “old and sleepy”.

Karma found him, as it always does. Now he’s the old guy, sleepy, slurring, can’t speak without wondering off track, slurring, speaking in signs of dementia.  But its ok. Projection is his fav tool and the cult buys into every word of projection.

Karma, best tool ever.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2024, 09:19:46 AM »
I get what you're saying, but you can't name one other person with the balls and money it will take to take on the D.C. establishment that is controlled by the left.  Maybe, Ramaswamy?  I, and I believe most of the country could care less about his personality if it means getting this country back on track.  How quickly many forget his first term, pre-covid.  Not much for a moderate or conservative American to complain about.  So once again, it's the personality hang-up for some.     

The House and Supreme Court is controlled by the right.

Fine line between brave and stupid.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2024, 09:33:00 AM »

Eagler

I can post stats to prove you wrong, but I won’t.

I’m glad you find this unacceptable.