Author Topic: time to stop whine but fix the 190 :-)  (Read 259 times)

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
time to stop whine but fix the 190 :-)
« on: July 26, 2001, 04:31:00 PM »
well seems if something sux is it me  , to nervous to tired after work to bad aiming  lag   warp disco all the crap some bugs in 190  :-) mean in dmg model and the super long range stone trowers instead of canons

well  7 august getin dual isdn  but limited to 512  bandwich hope that will help  a litle

is it not a  T1  ( to expensive ) but hope  i will les sux

and whiners about whine   :p

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 04:44:00 PM »
Should be nice... For those that are on Highspeed lines as well. But you will start to notice all the other laggers ;-)

I used to be on a 2400 connect!!!  :(
 wow did that stink...

Then I upgraded to a Cable.. (hehe im pretty much the only one on our pipe) I have esentially a 1.5meg connection to the internet, along with a nice 20MS ping to HTC  :D

Sometimes though.. When I SHoot,.. My bullets literally pass through another plane (they are lagging) and it stinks...

Oh well the problem wont be fixed untill we all have ultimate bandwidth.  :(

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 04:47:00 PM »
Hits are detected on your front end and yours alone. If you don't hit the plane, it's either because all the shots passed by his plane without impacting the hit bubbles.. or you just missed.

Lag will cause warping, delayed damage, delayed hits, delayed text, and stuff like that.

Of course, you are on Cable though DeeZ.. those are notorious for packet loss and over selling their bandwidth.
-SW