Author Topic: Good luck with your CT  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Kratzer

• Gold Member
      • http://www.luftjagerkorps.com/
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2002, 10:57:14 AM »
It was fun last night...  my impressions: the Zeke sucks - I had somone... (buhdman, maybe?) in an F6F just toying with me because it was so slow.  I finally suckered him into getting low, and then after some rubber bullets from my 20mms, I didn't have enough firepower to bring him down with the 7mms.

The Ki-61, on the other hand, rocks - I really like that plane.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2002, 11:18:13 AM »
Zeke rules!  unless you're in a swarm of hurricanes and seafires.  ;)  then it is just a get one kill, get killed type of plane.  Tho it is funny taunting Spits that run from you.  lol
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2002, 03:47:39 PM »
It's funny simply having a plane the seafire can run from.

Ki-61 otoh is seriously underrated even in the MA.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2002, 04:19:47 PM »
You should shut the hell up Urching.
I vulched you FAIR and SQUARE.

At some point I even thought you were enjoying it.
I'd kill you, and you respawn two seconds later, to be vulched again, and again, and again... until you told me I was a " phag" and left the arena.

Mind you, the time I killed you for the last time before you decided to leave you were actually on the advantage. It was mrfish, Osage (who sucks), and I, vs YOU, DREX, HBLAIR, and two other Zekes.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2002, 05:38:15 PM »
Lol.. I don't believe the word 'phag' was ever typed.  Actually, I did enjoy myself for a very short while.  After that I got bored very quickly.  As far as the last fight we had, I remember getting one guy and then seeing 5 guys come after me... I saw one other A6M in the air near me, he was being chased by the guy I killed.  

Lazs... I'm not sure if that is an insult at me or at the CT crowd...

And Hangtime- yes, one person definately can make a bigger impact in an arena of 50 than in an arena of 450, I agree with you there.

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Good luck with your CT
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2002, 05:42:41 PM »
lol.......you were THAT mad, Urchin?  So mad you didn't realize what you were typing?  :p
I remember the "phag" you put on Channel 1, followed quickly by your verbalizing displeasure at the current state of affairs.  ;)