Author Topic: AMERICANS EVERYWHERE  (Read 513 times)

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« on: September 11, 2001, 08:11:00 PM »
Today in Canada and every other country in the world, myself and others sit in comfort and safety, watching and listening to the acts of brutality committed against a great nation.

We have had no bombs , no missiles , or any terrorist acts take place within our borders.

On a day that we should look to the skys for death and destruction, we go go to work, our children go to school, our lives are mostly unchanged.

Our Big Brother has stood out front and taken it for us again.

On a day when you should close your doors and take care of your own, you announce to a frightened world that you are still there.
More committed than ever to fight and protect democracy where ever it might be.
Your President speaks of uniting its citizens ' and the rest of the world "BEHIND"
you to bring peace and safety to a world gone mad.

Since your countries very begginning , your people have fought for freedom for others.

Even in your grief and sorrow , you still concern yourselves with a world that largely despises and envies all that you are.

In age measured against other nations, in your relatively short being as a country, you have made a difference like no other people ever have.

SALUTE

Sax

Offline jcy19

• Zinc Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 08:30:00 PM »
thx for your kind words

they go along way in my heart

John Corey Yates

Offline Hawg

• Zinc Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 08:50:00 PM »
Thanks, Sax. It does go a long way in our hearts. knowing you and others around the world are genuinely outraged at this cowardly act. <S>
Hawg

Offline Cleaner

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.msn.com
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 08:58:00 PM »
Sax, it's nice that you guys up north still stand behind us, seems like less people are willing to do that anymore. Once again thanks and a from us down south..

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 08:58:00 PM »
that's very nice sax. so many around the world have really stepped up to offer support.

americans will always unite to protect our way of life even if we hate each other sometimes - otherwise we won't be able to argue about it and insult each other later.  ;)

even in my liberal, peace loving town, people are quiet, unified and ready to cooperate without hesitation and with no consideration of their political background. there is no disention, we are all ready to roll.

Offline Chaos68

• Silver Member
      • http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2001, 09:13:00 PM »

<S>

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 09:45:00 PM »
Thanks, Sax.

Canada may not be involved as tragically as US is in the current terrorism, but we all remember countless canadians who carried more then their share of burden in WWII - far from safe home.
 It's comforting knowing you are at our side, brothers.

miko

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 09:49:00 PM »
Thank you sincerely Sax for the words you wrote. It is wonderful to see that the US does indeed have friends. With nations allied like this against terrorism perhaps we can reduce its impact on this tired old world.

Terrorists be aware you will be hunted down.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2001, 10:13:00 PM »
<S> Sax,

Thanks for your words of kindness, intelligence, and understanding.  Truly, in this world gone mad, very few stand by the US and what it stands for.  We understandibly are not always right, but we try, and we try with freedom at heart.  Time will tell whether those that died today died in vain, my hopes and prayers are that they died to help to wake the world to the absolute necessity of stopping cowardly acts of terrorism. Until then, the US will continue to stand, regardless of the cowardly acts of those who would oppose us.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline majic

• Silver Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2001, 11:16:00 PM »
merely- Thank You sax.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2001, 12:35:00 AM »
Sax,

I appreciate all the kind words of concern placed on these boards but I have to say yours touched me especially so.

-Puke
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline LtHans

• Nickel Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2001, 03:22:00 AM »
Thank you.  I sometimes have MORE respect for Canada than my own country.  It's true.  In World War II, your nation contributed material, and more importantly men to Europe WITHOUT needing to be attacked to prod you into a war on a foreign nation's land.

I'm really, really hoping (but not really seriously expecting) that Europe and Russia will help us with this problem when it is all sorted out and it time to take the neccessary action (and I'm hoping it is as small of an action as possible).

After all President Bush practiacally declared war on the country where the terrorist are operating.  We may have to invade somebody in the Second Gulf War or such.

Note:  My best guess is that it won't come to that.  Still, it could happen.

Thanks for all the words of support.  Anything you can do to help is appreciated.

Hans.

Offline eaglemkIII

• Zinc Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2001, 03:51:00 AM »
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- nostradamus-

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2001, 07:20:00 AM »
Well said Sax, Thank you!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2001, 08:40:00 AM »
Thank you Sax <S>

The United States could never have dreamed of a better neighbor and friend to the North.

<S> Oh Canada!

Y

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Yeager ]
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns