Author Topic: What you reap is what you sow  (Read 798 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
What you reap is what you sow
« on: September 12, 2001, 09:48:00 AM »
Waking up for my sketchbook review yesterday around 900AM EST I turned the TV on and was hit by the shock of a burning NY skyline.

First of all I am sorry and I send my deepest condolences to all the victims of this hienous act.

I almost turned off the TV when I actually heard the reporters on FOX telling me that NASDAQ and the DOW were already taking a big hit from this catastrophe, All the while people were leaping to thier death on live television.

But we need to realize what is actually going on here. Americans are already demanding vengeance. And our leaders are telling us we will get it. Americans are starting to point fingers. And i recall OKC during the nineties we were totally wrong on who we thought it was. I would not be supprised if this an act of terrorisim against not just the US but the WTO and other such groups.

My main question here is, What happens if the culprit/s are American Extremeists against the WTO and World Bank.

So before you say your gonna bomb the hell out of them. Lets remember how terribly wrong we were in OKC.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Don't forget they attacked the Pentagon.

The fourth plane never made it to it's target, what would it have hit? Capital? White House? What? I don't know.

I just have this feeling that we are pointing our fingers at the right person.
-SW

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »
If it's Americans then I think you'll see people calling for heads as loud if not louder.  Difference being, we don't have to worry about going in foriegn airspace to flatten them, and won't take as much overhead to wipe them out.

Offline Keez

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2001, 09:57:00 AM »
I heard speculations that the 4th plane was headed for Camp David. If that is true, I think we know who is behind. IF that is true.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2001, 09:57:00 AM »
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1604

The investigation has begun, we'll find out very soon if we are right about it being foreign or domestic terrorists.
-SW

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2001, 10:01:00 AM »
Yes the evidence is pointing to who we think it was. But we also said the same thing about the OKC bombing.

I dont know.

I bet the 4th plane was heading to Washington, the target?, we will never know.
Thier were still plenty TOT's open in DC.

The Scary thing is how many were stopped before their flight got airborne?

I just wanna say, dont make accusastions before you have any evidence. Im hoping that G-DUBB (lol, George Bush Jr.) will see us through this, the right way.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2001, 10:04:00 AM »
Keez, I heard this too. I also heard rumors about the White House and the Capital.

Considering how close it was to Camp David before it went down, that was probably the most viable target.

Either way, this was an attack against the US. It was an attack on our own soil against our own people who happen to be very high ranking people in our Government.

It wasn't just the Government, it was all of the US.
-SW

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2001, 10:05:00 AM »
If it's domestic terrorists?  Deal with them no different than we would deal with Bin Laden or another foreign terrorist group.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2001, 10:08:00 AM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:

Considering how close it was to Camp David before it went down, that was probably the most viable target.

-SW

Well it was closer to Pittsburgh than Camp David. Camp David is and will always be a NO-FLY zone. If it made it camp david it probably would have been shot down. Camp David is a viable target, but I believe a target in DC is worth a lot more than Camp David.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2001, 10:10:00 AM »
Originally posted by Nifty:
If it's domestic terrorists?  Deal with them no different than we would deal with Bin Laden or another foreign terrorist group.

whats that cruise missiles? Air Strikes? over US soil? sure.....One miss and boom...
thier goes 2000 more innocent civilians.

What you reap is what you sow.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Nefarious ]

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2001, 10:18:00 AM »
its ragheads...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
no need for a cruise missle, but air strikes could be a possibility, IF it's an isolated compound.  I guarantee you IF it is a US group, very, VERY few other Americans will support them, or hide them away.  In other words, military action won't be necessary like it will be in the case of Bin Laden.  Why bomb a town when you can just send in the FBI and arrest them?  That's a possibility here.  However, in Afghanistan or Palestine, do you honestly think we could just send in a team and the locals would help in pointing out where the terrorists were?  No, it would require a different strategy.

I didn't mean to use the exact same strategies and armed force branches.  I meant deal with them in the same way as bringing them to justice.  In other words, they will pay for this with their lives one way or the other, whether it be through military action or death as a punishment for treason.

However, if it is US terrorists and they have a Waco like compound...  then by all means bomb it or take it by military force.  What happened yesterday is an act of war.  If it was done by American citizens, well, there's a word for it, treason, and a punishment for it, death.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2001, 10:48:00 AM »
I hope the world and the US has the resolve to finish this.
I hope that the stupid laws that protect international terror from international law are remidied.
Start by shooting the guys that were going to go on trial today.
As your president said. this is war. you gotta break some eggs.
I hope everyone has the nuts for it.

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2001, 11:00:00 AM »
Taking out the money flow to the terroists groups is the first way to start thier downward spiral.  The ability for them to conduct ops, training etc is all centered around the free flow of money.  You take out that cash flow and then they have to surface and become more active.  Much of the money that flows to these groups comes from governments that what to hurt the US in one form or another but there is a great deal of money that comes from wealthy individuals in the mideast.  What would happen if some of those indivduals would suddenly start to dissapear or some of the govenment officials in those unfriendly states would start to go away---this is war by any means.  Right now there are 2 kinds of people in the world,,, those that are with us and those who are agianst us.......There is no room for middle ground.

Offline Jase

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
Declare War on terroist groups that threaten the US.  This enables us to kill them in their own beds.  This would not of happened if Afganistan had gave us that dog after the Cole attack.  My feeling?  Flatten Afganistan as an example to the rest of the world.  You harbor terrorists that attack us, you will die in your own beds with them.