Author Topic: HT fix the SQUID!!! It rots!  (Read 1321 times)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
HT fix the SQUID!!! It rots!
« on: April 24, 2002, 12:44:26 PM »
Its totaly over modeled. It takes WAY to much damage and those beady eyes really piss me off.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 12:46:28 PM »
You dweeb...quit your whining...I'm so sick of hearing whining about the damn squid.

He is modeled exactly per the Jules Verne squid of fame that sunk many a sub.

Next time you attack the squid, try to evade the arms and you won't take damage dweeb!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 01:11:23 PM »
The squid appear to function exactly as Kurt Tank designed it.

If you have some hard numbers to say otherwise, post your data...otherwise fekoff.

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 01:14:56 PM »
Yeah, but all it does is HO... skillless no ACM dweebery I tell ya!
-SW

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 01:18:37 PM »
BS!!! Its like a friggen Niki on steriods! I'm digging up my national geograhics! I'll give ya hard data and floppy tities to boot!

xBAT

P.S. Goth bite me you friggen dork!
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2002, 01:30:35 PM »
>BS!!! Its like a friggen Niki on steriods!

Yeah right.  Its all part of HTC's "OBVIOUS INVERTABRATE BIAS" conspiracy right? :rolleyes:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Hwkeye

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2002, 01:31:14 PM »
OK, I'll bite.....what in the heck are you guys rambling on about????

Hwkeye

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 01:31:36 PM »
The arm velocity is also off by a negative 10%, while the beta-Pizza had peperoni velocity had a positive 30% advantage... clearly this is all part of the anti-SquidWaffe conspiracy! Those Peperoni Opportunists can't let a good Squid loose in the arena!
-SW

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2002, 01:37:02 PM »
Now that you mention it Wulfe, I do believe that the arms are off by a negative 10%. When I get home from work today I will try to get some hard data on the squid.

Bat, what you said to me is just wrong. Got something for you too.... ^ !

Personally Bat, I think you're just mad cause the dmg model on the squid rivals your beloved 38. Buy a clue dweeb, it's a sea creature and therefore impervious to your silly .50 cals.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2002, 01:49:19 PM »
Argue the modeling all you like but heed this warning:

The next one of you guys that steals my Squid kill is going to get nailed with 72,341 "Check 6" calls.

Because I know THAT will change your ways.

Entirely too many of my squid kills getting stolen. I think for every one I got, 72.3765 have been stolen. I know, because while I don't worry about score and just play for fun, I do track my stats to the fourth decimal place.

Be forewarned!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2002, 01:49:22 PM »
You bunch of DWEEBS! That bloody squid is totaly immune to my nose mounted .50's!!!!! Its frigggen rediculous as my spelling I tell ya!

I gotta find my flopy titte National Geographics to prove it...first I gotta unstick those pages though!

xBAT

And I stole your friggen Squid kill Toady boy becuase I had emptied my entire frigggggggem clip in it and in you try to swoop and take it.... then the GD thing EATS ME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

xBATy again
« Last Edit: April 24, 2002, 02:15:32 PM by batdog »

AKDejaVu

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2002, 01:54:02 PM »
Originally posted by Hwkeye
OK, I'll bite.....what in the heck are you guys rambling on about????
The giant squid in the lake near A30, in the Mindanao terrain.... this one, in fact  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2002, 02:13:52 PM »
Don't forget the squid in the middle of lake uterus
10.10.1 I think it is

Offline Chaos68

• Silver Member
      • http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2002, 02:57:47 PM »
I happen to find it a few days ago so i flew in close but those eyes scared me so i turned my C47 the other way.

I still havent found the beer and pizza yet but i will :)

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2002, 02:58:06 PM »
From "Aces of Mindanao" by Maj Tom Nemoed, USMC:

"During our regular patrols over Utamo Bay, many of our pilots would strafe the giant squid with the 50 cals.  But the squid's head seemed immune to damage although the arms visibly flinched.  It wasn't until our squad was upgraded to the F4U-C that rounds to the squid's head had a noticable effect."

There it is, in gray and black.  Case closed.

-sudz