Author Topic: The only flaw in AH worth whining about IMHO  (Read 637 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
The only flaw in AH worth whining about IMHO
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2001, 01:11:00 AM »
Bullethead,

Tonight I'll make my wife call me Bullethead in celebration of that post.

<S> (yeah.. you earned it)

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2001, 07:37:00 AM »
Hmmm, my premonition comes true, you'll see by posts awhile back during the big Chog whine fest that I said "next they will whine about the N1K, and want it removed (perked, by todays standards), then, whats next?  There will always be a plane that someone has to base their excuse for dying not to pilot ability, but to what the enemy pilot is flying".

I hate it when I can read the future.  

FTR:Perking the Chog will only take it out of the hands of incompetent and relatively green flyers, and it will remain in the hands of very competent flyers...(After all, most of these pilots would survive, and alot have perkies built up) so your problem would be only that the newbies wouldn't be killing you anymore, you will still be getting shot down by the good pilots.  However, I would support the decision by HTC to perk it if they give us the -1A.  

Offline Tjay

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
Bullethead - great post. I see where I've been going wrong. Not enough emotional histrionics. I'll work on it!
Best wishes,
Tjay

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2001, 09:42:00 PM »
Ill be the first to tell ya nice kill. I type it better than anyone in Aces High. (Practice). Good luck on getting others to share that though. I come from another sim that is much easier than this one. I was lets say , Not great but could hold my own with most in that sim. Since I have been in Aces High I have went back there a couple of times and just raped em. ALWAYS got a nice job from them. They just seemed a little less ticked about the whole thing than alot do in here. I play this sim because its FUN first and learning 2nd. I have done my share in the former sim of squeaking..But after thinking about it it was mainly due to lack of talent more than anything. I truly suck in this game. People in here are way more competetive than the other. I hope the "Bad Asses" that they seem to think they are get bored and leave someday. Let us "Dweebs" play and have fun. But I doubt that ever happens. I was brought up a bit different than todays players I guess. It's not whether you win or lose , it's how you play the game doesnt work here. Thats to bad to. Because playing the GAME is what its all about.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2001, 10:20:00 PM »

Originally posted by Moose11:
What happened to the original question?

<--- is surprised how any topic can be diverted into a chog/nikki thread!

<------Not surprised one bit.  

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2001, 12:51:00 AM »
Lazs: interesting point you made.  I think the behavior did changed after the perk system went into affect.  I don't see much good coming out the perk thing-in fact I have no idea where this game is going other than there may be more planes and more pilots with bad 'altitudes'.