Author Topic: Is Il-2 fake?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Is Il-2 fake?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2001, 12:56:00 PM »
nahh..
United States of America is really just a trademark, it doesn't exist...
All those bullcraps about US going to space and so on, just an another fiction movie from this hollywood thing.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Is Il-2 fake?
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2001, 01:46:00 PM »
Moon landing skeptics, read this:
 http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Non-skeptics should read it as well so that they can better argue against gullibility.

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Bring the Spitfire F.MkXIVc to Aces High!!!

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Is Il-2 fake?
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2001, 06:15:00 PM »

Originally posted by Tuomio:
Ill promise to eat my words if somebody can show even a piece of acceptable evidence, that Il-2 game actually exists. I actually would be delighted, since i like flightsims very much and i regurlaly fly AH h2h mode.

Eat them  

Normal procedure in the game industry, especially if your team does not have a history of successful projects (and Madox Gamed does not have it) -- you shall bring to your publisher a) Design documentation b) Prototype. There are other requirments, but these two are most usual. It is very unlikely that publisher will risk its money with a fresh team which even can not develop a prototype.

Also, many publishers require milestones versions of a game as a prove that team is within squedule and to make some corrections in design which, as publisher think, will increase sales.

Fariz

Offline Major Tom

• Zinc Member
Is Il-2 fake?
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2001, 12:37:00 AM »
I flew Il-2 at last years E3, it was a bit rough-ish, but quite excellent.  After flying the alpha and looking at the newest screen shots I have come to the conclusion that Oleg Maddox is a genius and a really swell guy!