Author Topic: More Ann Coulter Nonsense!!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
More Ann Coulter Nonsense!!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2002, 07:11:21 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I guess you agree with me then HM.

The question begs to be asked...

Is Clinton guilty of lying under oath?  Is that perjury?

well it all depends on what your definition of "is".... is
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2002, 07:37:38 PM »
Quote:

"mT - i can't stand that skanky RW harpie hatemonger, anthrax coulter either.

but give it rest already, no need to reprint the demented squeakes' hateful spew.

she's a nobody, who can't get over the fact that she'll never get a chance to suck the big dog's enormous noodle, and it's made her insane.
"

This must be another sterling example of that(self-described)Liberal-Leftist attribute of "enlightened concern for Women's Issues".   As Slick Willie would have said:  "I feel your pain".

The above post is nearly as funny as watching members of NOW(National Organization Of Weird Women)get all wet over Bill Clinton.  Or is it Janet Reno???  

Whatever........

Cabby

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2002, 07:52:08 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
The fine was for contempt of court. Not perjury.

this speaks volumes about the man. Sorry excuse for a man.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2002, 08:22:49 PM »
...and to top it all off, the chief executive officer of the federal government, whose primary purpose is to make certain laws are obeyed.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
weazel ...
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2002, 08:59:39 PM »
.... please refill your meds & HURRY! :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2002, 09:05:59 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin

Clinton found in civil contempt for Jones testimony

April 12, 1999
Web posted at: 7:24 p.m. EDT (2324 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, April 12) -- U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright found President Bill Clinton in civil contempt of court Monday for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit.

Wright has referred her ruling to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if any disciplinary action should be taken, CNN has learned.

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false," the judge wrote of Clinton's January 17, 1998 deposition.

So Clinton was not found guilty of perjury, just lying... or more correctly, his statements were "intentionally false"

anyone one of us found guilty of the same would still be in prison squealing like a pig, instead this tard is making millions speaking to payin high $$  morons :rolleyes:

only in AMerica where the average joe is dumber than dirt whose memory shorter than his banana <- give em a beer and a bong and they are "happy" :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2002, 09:54:40 PM »
>>enlightened concern for Women's Issues<<

i got that leftist liberal enlightened concern for womens issues.:)

got no concern for the issues re: skanky RW harpie hate-mongers, who think women are too stupid to have the right to vote, cause they vote democratic. (yes, she said that, thats how demented she is). :mad:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2002, 10:08:13 PM by KG45 »
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2002, 09:58:41 PM »
What is she always yacking about, dont all woman simply want the same thing?

:p

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2002, 10:17:14 PM »
heheeh bunch of self rightous hypocrits :)

I'd like to see how many of you would admit to having an affair.

Oh, I forget. it's ok to lie if you're not under oath. Then it's all fair game.
Get over yourselves. You would have done the same darn thing.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2002, 10:52:41 PM »
hehe, I can be self-righteous, because I haven't had an affair.

You are playing semantics now. If you want to play the moral card, you are right, there is no difference between lying under oath or not under oath. If you want to talk about law, there is a world of difference. People, regular people like you or me, go to prison for what he did. Now we have unequal application of laws he is voted into office to protect- or does that fail to sink in? You'll tell me now to name any politician that isn't guilty of the same thing, and I'll ask you to provide proof of anyone you know that has. You will bring up Reagan or Bush Sr., then I will say that person should have been prosecuted, and we wind up right back where we started-Clinton is and was a criminal.

What I will never understand is how NOW dropped to their knees and gave BC a nice BJ. I guess they would rather have his support than to hold up to their principles.

And Ski, you are making the standard Clinton-apologist argument- minimalize the fact Clinton abused his power to spit in the face of the justice system by suggesting it was only about sex. Don't believe what I am saying? Try being a witness in a civil case, intentionally perjure yourself, then try to talk your way out of a sentence. "Intentionally misleading"? Hah!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2002, 10:57:00 PM by Kieran »

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2002, 11:49:53 PM »
Originally posted by fd ski
heheeh bunch of self rightous hypocrits :)

I'd like to see how many of you would admit to having an affair.

Oh, I forget. it's ok to lie if you're not under oath. Then it's all fair game.
Get over yourselves. You would have done the same darn thing.

Which gets to the one thing that bugged me about how Clinton should have handled it.

He should have had the sack to say, "None of your damned business. I'm not answering. Piss off."
sand

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2002, 01:27:01 AM »
Quote:

"He should have had the sack to say, "None of your damned business. I'm not answering. Piss off.""

And the response would/should have been:

That's the People's House, it IS our business, and you ain't fit to live in it.   Now get the hell out, you low-rent piece of adolescent trailer-trash,  and take that bunch of morons you call an "Administration"  with you.  And try not and steal anything on the way out...........

Cabby

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2002, 01:33:23 AM »
Originally posted by Cabby44
Quote:

"He should have had the sack to say, "None of your damned business. I'm not answering. Piss off.""

And the response would/should have been:

That's the People's House, it IS our business, and you ain't fit to live in it.   Now get the hell out, you low-rent piece of adolescent trailer-trash,  and take that bunch of morons you call an "Administration"  with you.  And try not and steal anything on the way out...........

Cabby

Instead of an acquittal?

The People put him and his administration in that house... twice.

Methinks that if the laws were different and Clinton were allowed to run for a third term, there's not a snowballs chance in hell that Dubya would have beat him.

Then again... Dubya didn't beat Gore either. :P
« Last Edit: July 30, 2002, 01:46:15 AM by Sandman »
sand

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
You didn't like my Ann Coulter impersonation?
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2002, 02:36:06 AM »
"And just for you, Weazel, after that masterpiece of garbage... what's the difference between a conservative and a liberal?"

Garbage?

It may be offensive to you...but only if you believe yourself to be in the same category as the vermin it's directed at.

You consider yourself a conservative, and based on what I know of you I would agree with that definition..

"con·ser·va·tive   Pronunciation Key  (kn-sûrv-tv)
adj.

Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.

Of or relating to the political philosophy of conservatism.
Belonging to a conservative party, group, or movement.
Conservative Of or belonging to the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
Conservative Of or adhering to Conservative Judaism.
Tending to conserve; preservative: the conservative use of natural resources.

n.
One favoring traditional views and values.
A supporter of political conservatism.
Conservative A member or supporter of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
Archaic. A preservative agent or principle."

The definition above may fit your attitude and lifestyle, but from my perspective I don't see the parallels with the current media darling Coulter or the "fortunate son" in the White House in comparison with my perception of who you are..

Please enlighten me on the finer points in catagorizing a person as a liberal or conservative, it seems to me the only yardstick being used to measure is a persons attitude towards Bush....and its too short for the task.

Hell....I personally feel the definition is more applicable to my character and beliefs than what I see coming out of Washington.

Go back and read it again, this time without feeling I'm attacking you personally or as an all encompassing criticism of all Republicans. then honestly tell me you don't see any truth in it.

The reality is that the only thing you have in common with the current crooks in Washington is the country you live in.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2002, 02:41:40 AM »
Originally posted by KG45
...who think women are too stupid to have the right to vote, cause they vote democratic. (yes, she said that, thats how demented she is). :mad:

Post your source please. I'd like to see the quote from Ann Coulter where she say "women are too stupid to have the right to vote because they vote democratic".