Author Topic: Biggest "egos" in the game?  (Read 6577 times)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Biggest "egos" in the game?
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2002, 11:42:52 PM »
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...

I was there. I was an NDA-bound "beta tester", had access to the BBS, and was pretty much on top of the whole scenario.

Does this look like a screenshot from a game produced back in 1996?

Yes, that is one of the first screenshots delivered. There was another of a 109. That is about all that anyone ever saw, though.

On the issue of money, I received an e-mail soliciting support for a WWII bomber (B17?) that was being restored shortly after I returned my NDA... can't recall the source of the e-mail, but I can definitely say it came at the time of the NDA. I thought it was fishy, and didn't send a penny.

On the issue of defending Voss, I trusted too long. I tend to be that way, and give the benefit of the doubt more often than I should. Good thing I live in a small town, I guess.

I'd thought Voss had turned over a new leaf. After the "Someone violated their NDA, because AH has elements of TAS in it" statement I see it is not true. Sure, everyone has a second chance in them. Based on that statement, however, Voss is going to squander his.

To hijack the thread once again, Eskimo and Lazs, you've absolutely given me stitches!

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2002, 12:08:04 AM »
Yea its kinda one thing to screw people.Its another to deny it.We all screw up.The Men among us admit it.To have a Bish scrote like this among us with no idea of apology disturbs me.I wish he would just admit he fugged up.Aparently thats to much like the truth.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Moloch

• Copper Member
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2002, 01:30:41 PM »
my god.  i read the whole thing.  guess i really do need a life.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2002, 02:40:37 PM »
Last time I checked this was a forum to discuss Aces High.  Let's get it back on track.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com