Author Topic: Brit vrs US  (Read 831 times)

Offline dkit

• Zinc Member
Brit vrs US
« on: December 28, 2001, 04:39:00 PM »
You want to have a brit vrs US debtate, do it on here.  My last post was for fellow brits to come together in AH and say "yup I'm here" not for some arrogant Amercian to come in a say "US are the best"

For thos who didn't get my post, I'll show you again

Sorry but I've ahd enough of this crap!

British SAS vrs American seals, hmmmmmmmmm, like to see the seals train like the SAS.  I would also like to see the seals do 85 KM (which is about 50 miles) in 8 hours WITH 209lbs bergens on their back.

It was over 200 iraqis killed with a 8 man SAS platoon.  3 men dead from teh SAS vrs 200 iraqis.

Last I heard of the BRILLIANT US ARMED FORCES was that they manage to destory another one of their Tank platoons, smart? yeah ok!

Also you talk about the yanks being TOP SNOTCH when it comes to war, well for some reason, one your your TOP NOTCH pilots decided to blow up on of our tank platoons, for some reason they didn't notice the big white crosses marked on the tanks, which indicated that their were allies.

So the the msot allied tank losses in the gulf war was from US fire.  Funny that isn't it?

Also funny when we are bombing Bosina in 98 that the US manage to BOMB a Chinese embassy!!!!! simply because the US intellegent force were using a tourist map from 1996.

Don't tell me the Brits stink, all the yanks have is technology and numbers.

French?  that the biggest insult you can give the brit.

Any Brit that likes the yanks more than there own, go become a U.S citizen then and disregard your rights as a brit because I can tell you this, this brit doesn't want anything to do with you and if yoou needed help, don't look my way.

Seriosuly pissed off Kit
  :mad:

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
Brit vrs US
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2001, 04:45:00 PM »
<<< sips drink ... moves on ...  :rolleyes:
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline dkit

• Zinc Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2001, 04:46:00 PM »
oh BTW before any of you US talk about "independence" , think about this.

British settlers were fighitng against a German Prince (who happen to be the king of England) with Prussians troops  ( in english uniform)

Who was fighting who?

Of course, most of you guys don't kow that information and probably won't even bother to look it up.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Brit vrs US
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2001, 04:46:00 PM »
yeah..     real funny kit.

NOT

and you're right.. I didn't bother to look it up.. why?  

because I could give a rats ass

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Wlfgng ]

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2001, 04:50:00 PM »
Not being from either side, I still say that the US is blessed by not following brit cousine.  ;)  :D

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2001, 04:50:00 PM »
hehehehe........

Offline dkit

• Zinc Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
oh and those who say I am racist against U.S? I'm married to one.  I also think both England and U.S help each other to rule the world, it's called democary.

I get annoyed because of ignorance, it's like a brit saying we didn't nothing to Scotland and William Wallace was wrong.

Brits have done some really bad things which I am not proud of and I very rarely put posts up on here, but when people don't do their study and amke wild and stupid accusation because of pride, that ticks me off.

kit

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
Kit,grow up fast,or go shag a sheep or something,we dont need this babbling crap.
Joc

Offline AKEagle+

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2001, 05:03:00 PM »
Brits vs US?  Hasn't happened since the Battle of New Orleans, if my memory serves me (and it usually doesn't LOL!).

This is a Buncha Kee-Rap if you ask me, (it’s a Bunch of Kee-Rap even if you don't ask me).

I am a Yank who happens to think the Brits are great.  Yep, they have a few over there that who may not fall under that category, and we certainly have a bunch of those here types in the good old USA.

Give it a rest! This kind of slop serves no purpose, especially at a time when we have a common cause, and a common enemy.  Could you imagine these kinds of posts during WWII????   I doubt it,

I think the Americans should all raise a glass to our UK buddies, and the Brits raise a pint to their mates over here.

AKEagle+

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2001, 05:13:00 PM »
Agree,we need to be sticking together,just cos we've bombed the crap out of Afghanistan doesnt mean this is over,theres a long way to go and most likely more bad sht to come,We need all the friends we can get.
Joc

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2001, 05:16:00 PM »

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: AKIron ]
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2001, 05:17:00 PM »
Now, picture Kit as a ranting derelict standing at a bus stop, and it all starts to make sence.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2001, 05:21:00 PM »
I think babbling rant is one of the early symptoms of Mad Cow disease.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Raubvogel ]

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2001, 05:44:00 PM »
Good grief..

Offline Jack55

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2001, 05:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by kit:

Also you talk about the yanks being TOP SNOTCH when it comes to war, well for some reason, one your your TOP NOTCH pilots decided to blow up on of our tank platoons, for some reason they didn't notice the big white crosses marked on the tanks, which indicated that their were allies.

So the the msot allied tank losses in the gulf war was from US fire.  Funny that isn't it?

:mad:

Sounds like you Brits just get in the way. Let the US do the fighting and keep yer pasty tulips out of the way.  :)