Author Topic: Brit vrs US  (Read 830 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Brit vrs US
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2001, 07:34:00 AM »
Originally posted by FlyingDuckSittingSwan:

If you're Welsh...then I'll just laugh at you if you don;t mind. There are more sheep in Wales than women...

...I'm told if you run a sheep up to a cliff they push back harder and it really feels go......ahh, nevermind.

Tumor
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Brit vrs US
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2001, 08:15:00 AM »
Coming from anyone else it *may* be insulting but nothing I've not heard before <yawn> but coming from SpankingMonkeyChokingChicken it just highlights his stupidity

Offline FlyingDuckSittingSwan

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2001, 09:09:00 AM »
So are you saying there aren't more sheep than women in Wales? Cos there are.  :o
Oh, by the way. You have a lovely stadium in Cardiff. Pity your teams are so crap. Enjoy the world cup... or watching everyone else participate in it, anyway!
What has Wales got? Go on...tell me one thing Wales has got!
The Brecon Becons...flipping loo-di-da! That's about it...oh, and Tom Jones. Even though Tom is about the smartest Welsh person because he must of spent about 3 years in total living in Wales in all his bloody 60 odd years!
The only people who can speak Welsh properly are people who are chewing an old shoe with a broken jaw and all their front teeth missing!
Welsh people have never invented anything, they've never written a piece of literature of significance nor poetry, nor art, nor architecture (and no...the wooden barns which are common place in Wales do not count as architecture!!!)
Now, you might get the impression I don't like the Welsh.
WRONG
I like them very much. They are cute. God knows I could invade and conquer Wales in an afternoon all by myself, and Wales is about as significant as Lichtenstein in world standings, but I still think Wales is a very nice place!   ;)   :D

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2001, 09:13:00 AM »
DELETED COS IT WAS CRAP

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: FlyingDuckSittingSwan ]

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
FDSS,

dont you go accusing me of being a Scot either.  I'm British mate.  Not English, not Scottish and certainly not Welsh.

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: Swoop ]

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
If you're not English....and you're not a Scot or Welshman...then...you must be a Scowse?   :D   :D

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
O'Club for this one, no?

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
Americans like britan.   We are going to put a roof over it and make it a theme park.
lazs

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2001, 10:40:00 AM »
Was that it SpankingMonkeyChokingChicken? the best you can do..my my you really dissapoint me.

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
Americans like britan.   We are going to put a roof over it and make it a theme park.
lazs

cool, no more rain  :rolleyes:

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »
SpankingMonkeyChokingChicken does'nt even come from the UK judging by his lack of knowledge of the people, the country and even poor spelling of words like 'Scouse'

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
Brit vrs US
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
Originally posted by Revvin:
SpankingMonkeyChokingChicken does'nt even come from the UK judging by his lack of knowledge of the people, the country and even poor spelling of words like 'Scouse'

now your on to something
  :D
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline MugZ

• Zinc Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2001, 02:25:00 PM »
3 of 42 "or 43 including mine"
Post to this Board Belong to Kit.  LOL
Now thats what i call a Button Pusher.
Sounds like or buddy kit is kinda a trouble maker.  <S> anyway kit   :p

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2001, 03:51:00 PM »
So I'm not British am I? Actually, this avacado from Liverpool I used to chat too online used to spell Scouse "Scowse"...so I got used to spelling it like that.   :rolleyes: But you're right, that proves I'm not British. So I don't know anything about Britain and the Brits, eh? Test me!  :mad:
That's typical of this ubb, as soon as someone doesn;t conform, you disown em! I've been to Wales, the crappy Brecon Beacons. We crossed that long bridge, I think it was the Severn.   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

• Copper Member
Brit vrs US
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2001, 04:17:00 PM »
I wish I was American sometimes, cos at least they have freedom of speech. Something we don't have in Britain. We are like sheep. As soon as someone has a different opinion they stone you. If you laugh in the street people look at you as if you're not right in the head. Oh! DONT YOU DARE TALK ON A TRAIN IN BRITAIN!!!. It's against the law...but you can get drunk and smash everything up after a football match, that's ok. So we fought off Hitler for this? We shouldn't have bothered.   :rolleyes: