Author Topic: Why is it...?  (Read 2756 times)

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
Why is it...?
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2002, 06:57:51 AM »
btw all 190's are undermodeled. :D Thats true.
I am a spy!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2002, 08:29:49 AM »
Since the inception of this board there have been whines and rants from players that favor aircraft all the various WW2 combatant countries.

But for sheer volume (numbers), for obnoxious attitude, for accusatory invective, for tear-stained self pity and for a near total lack of common courtesy there is one group that stands head and jackboots above all the rest.

There can be only one.

Luftwhiners.

:D (Sorry, Hazed. Never was a more apt term coined. It has to be used)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2002, 08:32:15 AM »
New infantile name coined just this week by Rude is.........

PoopyHead!

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2002, 08:37:17 AM »
Furious, you are a big jerk.  A big, uncool, jerk.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Why is it...?
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2002, 08:54:32 AM »
Now now erlkonig, he may be a little cool jerk. :) All the bat funk drastards have to make occasional inflammatory posts, it's part of fatty & gordo's PR campaign. Keeps 'em visible and all. ;)

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2002, 08:56:24 AM »
LOL Erl

Again, well said....
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2002, 09:25:02 AM »
hmmm.....

« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 09:39:28 AM by Cobra »

Offline rosco

• Copper Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2002, 09:26:36 AM »
ROTFL cobra

That was my laugh for the day :)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Why is it...?
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2002, 09:27:46 AM »
Good one cobra

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2002, 10:02:19 AM »
I think a lot of the worst luftwhiners came here right at first from WB where they just weren't getting everything they wanted.. they were the worst of the WB luftwhiners and they were happy as little leather wearing clams here for a month or so...   Then people learned how to fly a little better and how to use the views..  

The real blow came when 1.03 was fixed to be 1.04.... people could dodge LW planes..  When that happened..... it opened the floodgates.    Whenever you see a thread that wants to make the game more blindfolded or make the planes unable to manuver... it is a LW thread.   I don't see why they don't just learn to fight.
lazs

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2002, 10:19:05 AM »
Nah rude PoopyHead was a name that Yak coined for a Luftwhiner at WB who's main gripe was 100% leathality. This Luftwobble didn't mind the chitty 190 FM, just wanted the cannons to work.

Don't know what became of him...

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2002, 10:45:27 AM »
poopie... the LW guys wanted 100% leathiality for LW cannon but felt 75% was generous for allied cannon and that 50% was more than enough for .50 calibers...   .303's and ought sixes were put on planes for decrotive purposes in their opinion..
lazs

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2002, 11:17:20 AM »
1. lw planes are contiuously and consistantly undermodeled on just about every aspect. this has been proven over and over .

2.htc dosen't care. or did it on perpose the "help" the american side.

what can you do or say... nothing

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2002, 11:53:07 AM »
Originally posted by hazed-
...What i find amazing is you furious asking this when you yourself flew JG54 for so long...

Not so amazing.  It is an interesting question.  
...Why have you decided to rake over some coals and cause another pointless post which is slowly building in vitriol?...[/B]

This is not an accusation nor a condemnation.  Can you explain why this occurs?  The stereotype of LW flyers being luftwhiners came from somewhere.  Most huge bbs blow outs are perpetrated by LW.  (except maybe Nuttz, but we will include Funked)  The vocal LWr's make it hard for the others that just wanna have fun.  

...If you are right, and all LW flyers are , what did you call them? 'uptight' then you are , by your own sweeping statement condemned by the fact you flew with JG54 EXACTLY the same type of person...
[/B]

Exactly my point.  I was wound up like a freaking top.  I was not having any fun.  Conspiracies abounded.  History books started to piss me off.

Hazed, how many and how often did 9./jg54 members quit or squeaked incessantly about this game.  How many constantly preached the virtues of another game because, "they got the LW right this time".  Not all, but a lot.  I enjoyed flying with you Hazed, you are a nice guy.  I think being LW gets to everyone after awhile.

I think what it boils down to for the true LWr's is that the real LW had many great pilots, who had pretty damn good machines and still got beat down.  Same thing happens here and its frustrating.

Thanks Erl, you brightened my day.

F.

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Why is it...?
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2002, 12:28:13 PM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader
1. lw planes are contiuously and consistantly undermodeled on just about every aspect. this has been proven over and over .

2.htc dosen't care. or did it on perpose the "help" the american side.

Perfect luftwhine there.