Author Topic: Poll: How many have done the "3"?  (Read 824 times)

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
Poll: How many have done the "3"?
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2001, 11:00:00 PM »
Damn... those were fun times weren't they! I meet Streaker once.. he was in computer appication software as I recall. I met him in Washington D.C. and he was getting really busy. Lost touch with him, I think he went off into some role playing game? Been a long time. After I went to A.C.I.D. (Agents of Common Intent..Destruction) I experimented with comb refer and fuel targets. I found that points were awarded differently by the directions you dropped on various targets. And also the landing was critical. If you pegged the center of the runway and stopped dead center your score was higher too. I had a couple of combos I had that netted 149,000. I remember Piloting Freelance, Scarecrow,Adler,Wild Turkey,RD,& Zap and we all got 149,000 for the run. The BS that used to fly back and for was as much fun as the flying. I remember the 13th TAS, Muskies,The Damned and too many more to mention. The flightsims have come so far and Aces High is the cutting edge. I am 52 years old and I hope I'll be lucky enough to make it though another 10 years of WWII airsimming with you all. I've had too much fun to stop.  

By the way.... Thanks too every pilot out there. No matter what we think of each other at any given time, it takes ALL of us to make this what it is. Its an everchanging adventure and its played against real players. Salute all of you!

Thunder  
Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com