Author Topic: Ann Coulter in lesbian love triangle with Hilary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey! Pictures!  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Originally posted by midnight Target
"This thread is moronic" - Tahgut 1/28/2003

"I agree with Tahgut" - Sandman 1/28/2003
sand

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Erlkonig
I have found that bringing up the following quote usually brings Ann Coulter adoration threads to a rather abrupt end.

LOL who do you usually argue with? 5 yr old kindergarten kids?

Put the quote back in context and everything will fall into place... but nah, its more fun to rip it out of context for maximum slander effect.

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
Originally posted by Hortlund
LOL who do you usually argue with? 5 yr old kindergarten kids?

No, but I have the distinct feeling I am now.

The only thing that's gonna fall into place is Coulter's role as a loud-mouthed right-wing terrorist sympathizer.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Erlkonig
The only thing that's gonna fall into place is Coulter's role as a loud-mouthed right-wing terrorist sympathizer.

LOL yeah, if there's one thing to be said about miss Coulter, terrorist sympathizer would be the best description.  

I think you just proved to everyone how much you know about her...

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Your right Hortland, she just wishes that her fellow citizens were blown up by terrorists.

"justice has arrived, and she comes in the form of a beautiful woman."   Hortlund

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58647&highlight=Coulter

Good call!  I weep for Sweden.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Brilliant thread Thrawn (the interview with miss Coulter) I hadnt read that one.

I think I'm in love :)

And no, she doesnt wish that her fellow citizens be blown up by terrorists.

Try to read the interview again...maybe a bit slower this time.

Then ask yourself why she wanted to go on record with that statement...

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
I can't read her mind, neither can you.  I can only judge her by what she actually says.

She does remind me of weazel though.

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
i just copied a whole bunch of stuff from a site, just thought it was funny, I don't mind Ann Coulter at all, and i think "politically correct" is a swear word.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Originally posted by Thrawn
Your right Hortland, she just wishes that her fellow citizens were blown up by terrorists.

"justice has arrived, and she comes in the form of a beautiful woman."   Hortlund

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58647&highlight=Coulter

Good call!  I weep for Sweden.

I think you're missing the intent (intentionally, no doubt) of her flippant (and perhaps calloused) remark. Better the liberals at the New York times than anyone in Oklahoma.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.