Author Topic: How can France complain..  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
How can France complain..
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2003, 02:43:22 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
No problem Verm :)
As we said : "On peut rire de tout mais pas avec tout le monde" (we can joke about all but not with all)

The character who posted after you is in the "not with all" categorie ,not you ;)

Hey staffo :p

:D

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2003, 02:52:20 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
yet France is still there.....with over 1000 years of history

you who only have 300 years of history is judging the 1 with 1000 years....

now thats funny....:p

please flame on :D

side note:   2nd most read book in the History of Books is.......French....lol...yup French.....Napoleon....the 1 that made the English/Prussian/Dutch...well most of Europe....... shake at there knees....:cool:

Lets compare what the US accomplished in a mere 300 years compared to France which had a 600 year head start.

:D :D

Offline krazyhorse

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2003, 03:43:35 PM »
ouch  and by the way it's not ya  .. it's yall:)

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2003, 04:04:39 PM »
i just have to type it... tierd of political stuff...
why all of them are using so polite words to express his opinions and feelings?

"It is not really responsible behavior. It is not well brought-up behavior. They missed a good opportunity to keep quiet."
Chirac's opinion and feelings are clear... for me anyway :)
Who the hell is he to "judge" us? I can't see even ONE reason to talk about this "big deal" :) Chirac said this.. bike killa could say "France just missed great opportunity to shuddup about Poland"... but bike won't say this :D

Our dude said "France has a right to its opinion and Poland has the right to decide what is good for it. France should respect that." And maybe that is the reason that he is politician and i'm the IT guy... but believe me, next time when i see Chirac telling me what to do, i will be the first one who post "Kiss my prettythang mr Chirac" :)

We already have enought of politicians who "knows" what's good for us... we don't have to import them from France as well as France don't have to import guys from Poland... let's just all take care of our things... not stuff of others. thanks

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2003, 04:39:26 PM »
Straffo, your patience is definitively infinite.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2003, 08:08:29 AM »
Yeah, I commend straffo.

He's been under assaultfrom virtually everyone here. If there is a comment that CAN be interpreted as critical towards the US, ten or more people will gang up on the author.

Straffo faces daily valls of cowards, chickens, losers and whatnot. Too bad people cannot be civil, just because they're pissed off.

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2003, 08:35:27 AM »
Originally posted by StSanta
Yeah, I commend straffo.

He's been under assaultfrom virtually everyone here. If there is a comment that CAN be interpreted as critical towards the US, ten or more people will gang up on the author.

Straffo faces daily valls of cowards, chickens, losers and whatnot. Too bad people cannot be civil, just because they're pissed off.

Straffo defends the undefendable, takes a post with 5 excellent examples of France's misdeeds and zeros in on one word in one sentance to defend France (as if every other point is then also not credible), uses smokescreens as a technique instead of debateing the relavent points. When he can not defend France any other way he says the source is not credible (regardless of the source, he even said the Air Power Journal was not a credible source).

If he is under attack from everyone here then I would have to conclude that he is wrong. It was not good for France to help the Argentines with their exocets in the Gulf war, it was not good for Chirac to tell the eastern european states to shut up, it was not good for Chirac to try to split NATO apart (by trying to block defensive planning on Turkeys behalf) etc etc etc.

I could defend Hitler with all sorts of crazy arguments too. Would you commend me too?

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2003, 08:52:08 AM »
I see habu has all the answers.....why bother....just ask Master Habu.

and yes Habu lets do check what France has done in its past History compared to yours.....here I'll post the 1st one

PAST....

Father to one of the greatest navy's of the world
Father to one of the greatest empires of the world....

England

yes my friend...France is the Father who helped create what is now England....

now come back with something similar if ya can....

if ya can....

then I'll tell ya an even bigger 1...so ya better make yours count Master Habu.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2003, 08:52:53 AM »
You forgot to say that an ugly french spited in you feeding-bottle when you were young.

Now EDIT your post Habu you've lost control somewhat.

Originally posted by Habu
Straffo defends the undefendable, takes a post with 5 excellent examples of France's misdeeds and zeros in on one word in one sentance to defend France (as if every other point is then also not credible), uses smokescreens as a technique instead of debateing the relavent points. When he can not defend France any other way he says the source is not credible (regardless of the source, he even said the Air Power Journal was not a credible source).

If he is under attack from everyone here then I would have to conclude that he is wrong. It was not good for France to help the Argentines with their exocets in the Gulf war, it was not good for Chirac to tell the eastern european states to shut up, it was not good for Chirac to try to split NATO apart (by trying to block defensive planning on Turkeys behalf) etc etc etc.

I could defend Hitler with all sorts of crazy arguments too. Would you commend me too?

If ever the US bomb Rio instead of Bagdad I wont be surprised ...:p

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2003, 08:54:26 AM »
and yes Air power journal is not credible when publishing articles without any sources nor references.

(60 minutes too is not credible)

MANDOBLE && StSanta I'm almost alone here so I've to have the patience of several.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 09:01:13 AM by straffo »

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2003, 08:55:17 AM »
oh ya...on a side note:.....Straffo is really not alone...we distant cousins:p

when i see 10 on 1.....I side with the 1:D

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2003, 01:31:22 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
I'm almost alone here

No, you are not alone here, but for some reason you are the only one finding these posts (IMO mostly ofensive and stupid) worth a reply.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2003, 01:45:18 PM »
Originally posted by StSanta

Well, there are several good reasons as to why people are pissed off at the French right now.  I'm sure you dont need a list.
If straffo defends the French policy and leadership, he will rightfully catch flak for it.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2003, 02:03:39 PM »
You are right MANDOBLE.

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2003, 10:23:14 AM »
my god ! hope you guys dont carry guns when you have a hard conversation/arguing  in real life :D
No wonder how wars can break out, and god bless my country for still standing outta EU.

there will never be a United states of Europe, the history is too long and bloody for that to happen i guess. But it sure woulda been nice.
Hortlund you Swedes did i mistake on that Eu membership, i heard the liverproblems is already increasing :D
we still go liqour that costs about a couple of days hardworking job and it keeps the drinking down muhahhahha

Straffo you have my respect expression you opinion like this in here, That cant be easy my friend :(