Author Topic: Hey Luffies  (Read 4047 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Who are You?
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2003, 08:56:23 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
pv-whatever,
I have never seen you in the CT. Know what you are talking about or stay out of it. We "the Checkertails" flew japanese in the Burma map when no one else would. Shane? Well he never even made an appearance. to you grandpa!

i've seen pv in the CT lately... nice way to welcome fresh blood.  

i didn;t fly burma as i was wiaitng for new system to arrive, i did fly burma the last day for a bit and got 7 kills in a zeke, no rearm.  that's right.

just because *you* don't see something doesn't make it a fact.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2003, 09:03:45 PM »
Originally posted by Löwe
LOL nice try Junior. Funny thing ....... I don't see anybody following you. :D
It's Friday night shouldnt you have a date or something, or are you scared of the girls?
Maybe thats why you have to insult people all the time, your really just a wimpy lil dilrod who can't even get a date. BTW being called dweeb, tard, or any other of the childish little insults you fart out your miserable little mouth are a badge of honor. So keep them coming.
Nuff of this crap.

was tyro a new word for you?

here, let me help you out.

Tyros. [L. tiro a newlylevied soldier, a beginner.] A beginner in learning; one who is in the rudiments of any branch of study; a person imperfectly acquainted with a subject; a novice.

actually, you know nothing about me, you can only assume.  but know this; i laugh at you.

btw nice piece of hypocrisy you just posted.

oh, and ummmm, geee.... try and get a handle on your kids.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
funny u were in the MA
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2003, 09:09:26 PM »
Several of us say YOU in the MA that week Shane. Try again.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Can't be Shanes plane
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2003, 09:14:43 PM »
Shane,

That can't be the plane you were in. There is no pacifier on the dash or tears on the console.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Can't be Shanes plane
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2003, 09:17:48 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
Shane,
That can't be the plane you were in. There is no pacifier on the dash or tears on the console.

i see i have to spell thing out real slow-like for you.

repeat after me: shane... did... not... fly... burma.... until... his... new... system... arrived....

now why do think i was seen in MA, but not burma?  could be be because burma is a fairly FPS intensive map?  hmmmmm?

yanno, you're trying a little too hard here, take a deep breath, get some oxygen to those brain cells.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2003, 09:27:46 PM »
Shane I wish you wouldn't post stuff like that.. a little cussing now and then isn't going to ruin the children for life.. You invite HTC staff to impose a filter. We're grown ups and can handle it but you don't need to advertise.

And Shane.... the idea here is to bring people into the CT not chase them away. You too Pz.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
New System
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2003, 09:28:03 PM »
Way to go on the new system. Finally got your dad to upgrade the Atari. You da man Shane! Well, someday maybe. We all have our fingers crossed.

Offline pzvg

• Zinc Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2003, 11:15:19 PM »
Re: your comments
Why thank you moron,
You see it's that generous helping of welcome back that makes the game so enjoyable.

Who am I? who the hell are you to ask? I was here for the launch, how about you junior?

10bears, think a moment I said I do not find being beaten down by 30 to 1 odds enjoyable, you said I AM NOT helping?

Do you only wish to hear what you want? if that's the case, don't friggin ask.

In fact, the hell with it, I can get an account with ANY sim, this one does not apparently need new customers, the old ones like the status quo too much.

Been in SALES long? didn't think so.
good day to you, and the little boytoys with their make believe fighter squadron

Offline Mike_2851

• Copper Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2003, 12:05:23 AM »
OK, enough is enough. This is ridiculous and embarrasing. I usually try to stay away from this crap but in this case I can't help myself. This has become a string or "thread" of insults and childish remarks and a lot of BS. There have been very good points made by several people and those of you with mature, fair, and rational minds know the reputations of those who made them. No I haven't been here very long, but long enough that I will blame this on Shane, you thrive on incitement and you've done a good job here. You threw out the bait and got several bites. You just kept going from there. Yes Shane Congratulations and You are a Master Baiter!

Like I said I've had enough-I'm done-give it you're best shot-This will be my first and last reply to this thread!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2003, 01:07:16 AM »
cool. another impressionable noob.  better recruit him before he gets too good!

Offline Grissom

• Zinc Member
Another newb speaks...
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2003, 02:54:46 AM »
..Well, then, maybe someone with a smaller ego and a higher level of maturity will take up the challenge...
so sayeth DeMann.

Don't rightly know about my ego, but I'd love to have a squad of 30 pile-its just itching to show the CT what air combat is.  None of this: lets put the fleet off this base and shell it into the pleisteocene while our flak kills 'em in the air crap either.

But I'm a newb here, so my rep don't ammount to more'n a spit in the ocean, and that don't look likely to get me any recruits.

So I'm gonna make me some canned missions instead.  Do a couple for intercepts, since 325th thinks it's that sierra hotel, and if theirs enough takers, we'll see what the aftermath brings about.

Hell... Might even get a new thread going so this one can fade away....

Yeesh fellas.  Unless Tuesday at 10PM eastern is the only time you can fly, then avoid the CT if it's causing this much stmach acid.

And about that counter squad?  If I knew HTML and KNEW someone I could trust as XO, I'd start building today.  As it is, whyn't some of you established LW guys gang the hell out of your adversary on Tuesdays in a joint effort?

Simple job for simple people, really.

Oh and that pic with the 4 or 5 P-47's chasing the 109?  The 109 pilot shot down one of them then ditched and survived.  Thought y'might want t'know. :D

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
We need more squads
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2003, 03:28:54 AM »
Grissom,

I don't know why we end up the bad guys here. We have a big squad because we have a great bunch of guys that enjoy flying together and people want to be part of it. We fly a couple of planned missions on Tuesday and Thursday nights and the rest of the time we are just like the rest of the CT. We just choose not to fight against each other. We don't go around bullying the arena or stirring up the radio channel with mindless babble. But if certain people choose to feel threatened, well not much we can do about it.

We are an allied squad and fly that side exclusively except in a japanese scenario. We fly Jap because no one else will. You want to start a squad to fly axis, great. It only improves the game. But, don't make us the villians.

If your squad has the same great bunch of guys, you'll have a heck of a squad.

Offline -Concho-

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2003, 09:32:29 AM »
I love the way Shane uses the *  :D

great fights last night  

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Hey Luffies
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2003, 10:31:18 AM »
Shane I have nothing to hide bud...you are a toejamhead.

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
Hey Luffies
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2003, 10:44:45 AM »
Okay Checkertails, it's time for all of us to check our fire on this thread. Nothing to be gained, and too many chances to let our tempers get away from us. Everybody that flys in this sim has their own reasons, and likes and dislikes.

Yeah ballance is a big issue, it's not going to get any better with everybody dropping their shorts and showing their ass. Especially members of a large squad. None of us are going to help the CT by insulting people. Enough has been said , in fact too much has been said, and the same problem still exsist. I want 325th guys to drop it and move on. Defending your squad is fine, but  some of these post including mine are over the top , and not helping, it just going to make things worse.

Fly and have fun , leave the insulting to those that got the time and energy to waste on it. We got other things to focus on.