Author Topic: Kids in Plastic Bags.....  (Read 754 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« on: March 17, 2003, 01:22:03 PM »
Jesus H. Christ, this world is lost.

I'm watching the news on the Israelis preparing for a gas attack from Iraq. They have toddlers and infants in these freakin' plastic fishtanks to protect them.

Innocent, angelic faces staring out at this disgusting world through a sheet of plastic because some maniac want to gas them because of their religion.

4 year old kids wearing gas masks....

*sigh*

Check please!

I really don't want to be part of the diddlyin world anymore. People disgust me.

And they say God has a plan. roadkill! I got news for you all. We're already dead, and we're living in hell.

I am just diddlying speechless here. I mean, I can take anything, but show me a kid suffering and I don't know whether to cry or fly into a rage....

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 01:24:29 PM »
I'm watching the news on the Israelis preparing for a gas attack from Iraq. They have toddlers and infants in these freakin' plastic fishtanks to protect them. Innocent, angelic faces staring out at this disgusting world through a sheet of plastic because some maniac want to gas them because of their religion.

I found the link!

http://www.bonsaibabies.com
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 01:26:33 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Re: Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 01:26:05 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Jesus H. Christ, this world is lost.

I'm watching the news on the Israelis preparing for a gas attack from Iraq. They have toddlers and infants in these freakin' plastic fishtanks to protect them.

Innocent, angelic faces staring out at this disgusting world through a sheet of plastic because some maniac want to gas them because of their religion.

4 year old kids wearing gas masks....

*sigh*

Check please!

I really don't want to be part of the diddlyin world anymore. People disgust me.

And they say God has a plan. roadkill! I got news for you all. We're already dead, and we're living in hell.

I am just diddlying speechless here. I mean, I can take anything, but show me a kid suffering and I don't know whether to cry or fly into a rage....

God does indeed have a plan. Go read Daniel and Revelation. Tick off the events as you go.

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 01:28:33 PM »
I have real doubts when I read about the King of the East coming with an army of two hundred million.  When China and India cooperate on that scale, Hell indeed will freeze over. :)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 01:32:09 PM »
Originally posted by Apache
God does indeed have a plan. Go read Daniel and Revelation. Tick off the events as you go.

I've read Revelations...I just don't get it.

Any chance you can point me to a non-biased website where I can get a breakdown on it?

I'm serious. I can use all the faith I can get right now.

Just give the highlights in plain English, will ya.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 01:44:39 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
I've read Revelations...I just don't get it.

Any chance you can point me to a non-biased website where I can get a breakdown on it?

I'm serious. I can use all the faith I can get right now.

Just give the highlights in plain English, will ya.

muckmaw, I suggest talking with someone more learned than I. I don't want to point you in any direction as my opinion is biased. My faith, beliefs and conclusions are formulated from years of study and research, not simply reading the bible in a week as one would read a cook book.

Contrary to what anyone else believes, my faith is my own, whether right or wrong, but honestly, I'm not in the least worried about what the furture may bring...really. I think about it, certainly, and I anguish for those in harms way. Much prayer is needed now.

I hope you find your answers.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
it gets worse :(
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 01:50:32 PM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 02:02:43 PM »
Don't bother muck the more they would be Iraqi babys in plastic bag the less the Isrealy would be gazed.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Kids in Plastic Bags.....
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 02:06:06 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
Don't bother muck the more they would be Iraqi babys in plastic bag the less the Isrealy would be gazed.

Huh??

I realize English is not your first language, so please understand, I have no idea what your trying to say.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 02:21:02 PM »
Let reformulate : the more there would be colateral damages in body bag the safyest would be the Isrealy.

Note : it don't imply I agree with bombing or gazing of the Israely.

It's just a way to say the war will be as usual a human disaster
Clean-war exist only in the head of the people not making war or folowing the filtred news of a journalist pool.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2003, 02:37:41 PM »
I think I understand you now.

Basically, your saying, no matter what nationality the child is, it's still a tragedy.

I agree.

And you must agree that we, the United States did not put Iraqi children in harms way. Saddam Hussein did. And if that is not enough, how many Kurdish and Shiite children suffered and died in the gas attacks ordered by this butcher?

As painful as war is, it is a necessary evil to protect the world from this evil creature. If Saddam is concerned about protecting his people from collateral damage, all he has to do is get on a plane with his immediate family, and go into exile. He will not do this. We all know that. So he has, and will continue to put the Iraqi people at risk.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2003, 02:41:40 PM »
We agree I think , IMO we should have killed Saddam some 25 years ago.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2003, 02:48:57 PM »
Too bad the little bastard was ever born.

You know his mother tried to abort him?

At least that what I saw on the Biography channel....sounds like propaganda, but I would not be surprised.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2003, 03:17:44 PM »
The Israelis killed a 4 year old palestinian girl this morning. She didnt have the benefit of a plastic bag to hide in.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2003, 03:26:12 PM »
Irak is no thret to Isreal, its redekulus