Author Topic: report 03-27-03  (Read 2575 times)

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2003, 04:19:59 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
He now denies the holocaust!   My, my, no wonder the russian kids are so good at math and the sciences, they all skip history class...

I do not deny holocaust. I speak, that you are ignorant in a history.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
report 03-27-03
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2003, 04:21:11 AM »
This is pointless. I have no problem with trying to understand people who write in English as a second language - at least they try. But using Babelfish in a discussion is just impossible.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
report 03-27-03
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2003, 05:27:11 AM »
Originally posted by --am--
Chechnyans it is territory of the gangsters. With XVI of century so was. People live only by robberies and and trade in the slaves. Think  what he the good people? Come. Do not forget only 10 millions dollars on the repayment and additional pair of fingers, which to you there will cut off Chechnyans.

And you say we're duped by our country's propaganda?  It must suck having your country's army routinely embarrassed and out fought by a roving band of 'gangsters'

ack-ack

Offline akak

• Silver Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2003, 05:30:21 AM »
The experts (including Israel) have other opinion. You the expert in clearing the hostages?

I'm not an expert in anti-terrorist operations but I do know that you don't over-dose and kill the very people you try to save.

By the way, Russia was condemned for using that narcotic gas.  You would have thought that they would have known the terrorists were using gas masks and weren't effected by the narcotic.

ack-ack

Offline akak

• Silver Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2003, 05:35:05 AM »
I see that you propagation nazi too to not know. At you in a head of a fairy tale any. It is necessary more to read of the archival documents and a little to look TV, then you will look номальным the man

Oh you mean the archives where it shows that Stalin had the entire population of Chechnya deported to central Asia and those that refused to leave their homeland were murdered?  Or maybe we'll find some juicy stuff on the gulags or maybe even find some papers on how Russia has routinely violated UN sanctions by selling weapons to Iraq.

Ack-Ack

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2003, 06:19:32 AM »
Originally posted by akak
And you say we're duped by our country's propaganda?  It must suck having your country's army routinely embarrassed and out fought by a roving band of 'gangsters'

ack-ack

The gangsters are supported by the population. Mentality Chechnya - real man should kill and plunder. To work is for the slaves.

By the way, Russia was condemned for using that narcotic gas.

Name the state which has condemned. Or recognize that you have thought up it.

I can remind as FBI has killed by gas of the hostages seized by a sect Devid Coresh

Oh you mean the archives where it shows that Stalin had the entire population of Chechnya deported to central Asia and those that refused to leave their homeland were murdered?

All data are open any more less than 15 years. You again repeat myths of propagation.

Or maybe we'll find some juicy stuff on the gulags or maybe even find some papers on how Russia has routinely violated UN sanctions by selling weapons to Iraq.

And it is invented USA what to justify the worthless war in Iraq.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2003, 06:42:23 AM »
Now the soviet gulags are an American invention...  

WOW!!!

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2003, 07:24:00 AM »
The invention is of the Englishmen. By first it was applied by the Englishmen in Southern Africa in the beginning XX of century. The Americans maintained it. During civil war between North and South (by the way commissioners too American invention - they were in armies of North), conclusion in camp of the American citizens of the Japanese origin in time WWII.

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2003, 07:32:30 AM »
AM i know english is not your primary speech but understand using bablefish is like talking to a retarded yoda.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2003, 07:51:05 AM »
Originally posted by Dnil
AM i know english is not your primary speech but understand using bablefish is like talking to a retarded yoda.

Yoda? From "Star Wars"?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2003, 08:21:31 AM »
comon guys... it's a troll... even the dumbest brainded brainwashed russian wouldn't believe the crap in that "newspaper".

I will admit tho... In this case.... I am enjoying arlos posts.
lazs

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2003, 08:49:59 AM »
AM sure sounds like the old school commie...

I can't say I would feel safe about coming over to visit in russia either!
Let alone war riddled Czechnya, where some russian unit might mistakenly take you for czechnyan and shoot.

People are being openly robbed in broad daylight in Russia and AM keeps talking about kill & plunder people in czechnya... go figure.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2003, 08:52:49 AM »
---AM----.....mind telling me my russian friend what it is you are tryin to accomplish by posting such messages......

Did americans kill civilians........yes

Did Iraqis kill there OWN civilians.......yes

where there any mistakes made by Americans.....yes

where there mistakes made by the Iraqis......yes

is propaganda used by Americans......yes

is there propaganda used by Iraqis.....yes

are Americans using civilians as shields.....no

are Iraqis using civilians as shields......yes

are Americans tryin to HELP civilians......yes

are Iraqis tryin to help there OWN civilians.......? (you answer that 1)

your tryin to hard at being vindictive ---AM---......

the more you point your finger at the Americans on this board.....the more they are going to attack you or your country.

This WILL NOT solve any issues you have.......

Post your issues....talk to em.....ask questions....some in here are very smart....some will answer you in all fairness....but some will not.

be smart --am---.....

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2003, 09:17:13 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
Did Iraqis kill there OWN civilians.......yes

There are proofs?

are Iraqis using civilians as shields......yes

There are proofs?

are Americans tryin to HELP civilians......yes

Yes, they kill all of them. In Basre there is no water, because the Americans have destroyed a waterpipe. A waterpipe this terrible weapon of the Iraq militarians?

are Iraqis tryin to help there OWN civilians.......? (you answer that 1)

he food on one half-year forward are given to all Iraq inhabitants. All wishing to leave have received the passports. In Bagdad there were there is a lot of male and few women.

P.S.
Recollect aggression against Yugoslavia. Yours propagation is impudently deceive about hundred thousand killed in ethnic cleanings the Albanians. For all these years could not find even one mass burial place of the killed peace inhabitants. But you have forgotten about it. Western inhabitant has bad memory. He trusts TV.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 09:22:33 AM by --am-- »

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2003, 10:23:53 AM »
----am---- sorry bud....I won't get into your NO YES show proof debate.....

your looking for people to hook your fishing line.....

.........NOT GONNA.....sorry mate but you got your POV....and we poor piss ant westerners can't even remember what was on TV just yesterday.....

lucky we have russians to protect us from bad bad people.....

lucky ONLY russians now the truth......

damn we lucky we stupid....

ain't ignorance bliss:eek: