Author Topic: report 03-27-03  (Read 2568 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2003, 10:33:29 AM »
-am-

I admit it , this war is obviously going bad for the USA - thanks for showming that and all the things CNN is hiding from us.

However I still think its a worthwhile effort so I would like to ask you for tips about waging war against iraq seeing as you Russians have had so much sucess fighting the afghans and chechens. Tell us how its done, how did you achieve those stunning victories despite all odds?

Plese enlighten us, please.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

However I still think its a worthwhile effort so I would like to ask you for tips about waging war against iraq seeing as you Russians have had so much sucess fighting the afghans and chechens. Tell us how its done, how did you achieve those stunning victories despite all odds?

Grun, I think that we'd better ask Croatian sondercommanden for advices of how to deal with population. They had brilliant experience in Srpska Krajna.

Afghan war was a success, you already asked me about it. The reason for retreat was purely political.

In Chechnya the problem could be solved in two weeks if Russians didn't care about civilians. Believe me, usually howitzers are more precise then 5-ton bombs dropped from stratosphere.

If you want advises - our president already said that the whole Iraqi campain is a big mistake. I am happy that his military advisors are a little more competent then your pentagon hawks.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2003, 11:17:53 AM »
LOL russians caring abou civilan casualties in chechnya.. :)  I need a good joke this morning.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2003, 11:18:55 AM »
In your mind were serbs ever not the main victims in the Yogoslav civil war and aftermath?

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2003, 01:26:55 PM »
Originally posted by --am--
Most terrible now, that the myth about invincibility of the American army has disappeared. It is quite possible, that war will enter of Iran. That China will grasp Taiwan, and Japan attacks Northern Korea. Welcome on WWIII !

HeHeHe

Rumsfeld Warns Iranian Proxies in Iraq
Fri March 28, 2003 02:07 PM ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said on Thursday that armed Iranian proxies gathered inside Iraq will be considered combatants if they interfered with U.S. forces.
"They report up to the (Iranian) Revolutionary Guard, and they're armed, and there are some additional ones that are close to the border," Rumsfeld told a Pentagon news briefing. "To the extent they interfere with (U.S.) Gen. (Tommy) Franks activities they would have to be considered combatants.

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
report 03-27-03
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2003, 02:18:02 PM »
Boroda

You have a small and very narrow view of the USA and the world, this is what your country has done to you with a limited education and very slanted views.

Your hate and disregard to us is noted and very clear.

I feel sorry for you and your beliefs but your mind is made up and as cold and solid as the statues of your old and forgotten leaders.

If you have the strength to re visit this board when Iraq is free and the truth is shown, I will  then have some respect for you.

We bleed not for oil or money but for a just cause, We believe "all men our created equal and have the right to be free" not just Americans.

Your country is slowly moving toward a free society and we are pleased for your success in this matter.

The reasons for your country’s disapproval of our actions are well known and we feel sorry for the economic loses you will suffer. But when you sleep with the Devil you will get burned.

It is well documented of the evil of Saddom and your constant demand for proof means  you are either  ignorant of just playing with the emotions of many on this board.

I would like to spent some time with you, have some drinks and go fishing. I think we may have much in common, just a Gulf of life’s experiences separating us.

I wish you luck in life and hope you spend some time searching for why we are who we are, we really are not bad just devoted to seeing  freedom ring.

Scott
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 02:47:40 PM by Scootter »