Author Topic: report 03-28-03  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2003, 01:21:10 PM »
-AM-'s posts serve only one purpose: to supply you with information from different sources, other then your official government sources.

So far all that this independant reports say proves to be true, or at least doesn't contradict with common sence.

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
report 03-28-03
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2003, 01:55:59 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
-AM-'s posts serve only one purpose: to supply you with information from different sources, other then your official government sources.

So far all that this independant reports say proves to be true, or at least doesn't contradict with common sence.

No it hasn't proven to be true, that's the thing but then if you're used to be forced information and don't have the luxury of fredom of the press, I can understand why you believe what you read.  

Ack-Ack

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2003, 02:05:21 PM »
Originally posted by akak
No it hasn't proven to be true, that's the thing but then if you're used to be forced information and don't have the luxury of fredom of the press, I can understand why you believe what you read.  

Ack-Ack

I don't have the luxury of fredom of the press!?

Are you nuts?!

It's you who can't read multiple sources. Probably a nessesary measure in wartime, but you are lucky that some Russian "commie bastard" provides you with alternate source of information.

It's up to you - believe it or not, but it's here.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2003, 02:09:10 PM »

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
report 03-28-03
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
I don't have the luxury of fredom of the press!?

Are you nuts?!

It's you who can't read multiple sources. Probably a nessesary measure in wartime, but you are lucky that some Russian "commie bastard" provides you with alternate source of information.

It's up to you - believe it or not, but it's here.

Oh thank you comrade, we are so lucky you are helping us poor uninformed proles.  As if I was incapable of clicking on Venik's insipid website myself...

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2003, 03:16:10 PM »
Oh god not that Venik retard.  Mr. "during Yoguslavian campaign, comrade Darko in his Mig21 carried out precision attack on 24 evil US Apache's and destroy them on ground!".

LMAO!  I didn't think this thread could get more funny, ahaha.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2003, 03:28:51 PM »
Boroda in case you wonder, here is where I track the war:  http://www.osirp.org/ , a website run by an AH/WB player.  I'm sure it's not perfect but I trust it more than I trust the "GRU" or Venik.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2003, 03:30:56 PM »
Originally posted by Gman
Oh god not that Venik retard.  Mr. "during Yoguslavian campaign, comrade Darko in his Mig21 carried out precision attack on 24 evil US Apache's and destroy them on ground!".

LMAO!  I didn't think this thread could get more funny, ahaha.

Yes that's Venik, Mr. "B-2 has secret anti-gravity thrusters in each wing".  :D

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2003, 03:40:19 PM »
Funked, it's no more then another source of information.

Thanks for the link, BTW :)

It's nice that any attempt to block information soucres in Internet is doomed to failure.

Anyway, Venik does a great job translating that reports and making them availible for Western public. I am too lazy for such things :(

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2003, 03:43:27 PM »
Boroda I didn't consider the possibility that you and -am- are really trying to help.  In that case
I don't think they are blocking us from any internet sites.  If they try that then we have multiple legal mechanisms to prevent it from occuring.  And if those legal mechanisms fail us then I think many of us will join the Danish anti-Bu****e commandos.  :)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2003, 03:51:08 PM »
you russians should be afraid , very afraid, saddam is angry with you, your great MIGs can't fly , your wonderfull SAM's fall back on bagdad and kill iraqis, your GPS jammers don't work, your super tanks break down , your SCUDS get shot down by patriot missles, saddam says if you can't send him better stuff he will come to moscow and kick your butts.

saddam
light of islam

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2003, 04:03:13 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Boroda I didn't consider the possibility that you and -am- are really trying to help.  In that case
I don't think they are blocking us from any internet sites.  If they try that then we have multiple legal mechanisms to prevent it from occuring.  And if those legal mechanisms fail us then I think many of us will join the Danish anti-Bu****e commandos.  :)

Funked, being sincere I have to admit that I wish the things written in that "General Staff Main Intelligense Administration" reports is true... Agressors must be stopped and punished.

Also, I think that my main motivation is not "help". I post here mostly to have fun and to communicate with intelligent people. I don't cheer the deaths of American soldiers and officers, but in my deep belief this war is a great mistake and, to be sincere again, a crime. A crime against the stability and the "world as we know it" in general.

So - from my side it can be a little participation in information warfare :)

My words but a whisper, your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can't make you think

Reminded me of the nessesity to get tickets to JT concert :)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2003, 04:06:26 PM »
LOLOL..no sht..

Nice russain Hardware...working well..ya i know..its all old crap..

But Am..jesus  man take the blinders off..

I wont back anything up..Ill let teh US MIghty Military Force say it for me..

Yes..2 weeks..and we will see what happens....

Your posts are filled with so many lies is hilariuos

Am reports
Despite the mass use of the most sophisticated weapons the Americans have so far failed to disrupt Iraqi command and control infrastructure, communication networks, top Iraqi military and political leadership, Iraqi air defenses. At the same time the US precision-guided weapons arsenal has been reduced by about 25%.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ya..they are sure organized down there...LMFAO..

and what we used 25% of our boms?? Why woudl you even mention that..Do you have any understanding of our Industry?? Do you remeber ww2 at all? Do you remebr who supplied dam near 50% of all your weapons??? Ya...USA thats who...

truly funny

BiGB
xoxo

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2003, 04:06:52 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
you russians should be afraid , very afraid, saddam is angry with you, your great MIGs can't fly , your wonderfull SAM's fall back on bagdad and kill iraqis, your GPS jammers don't work, your super tanks break down , your SCUDS get shot down by patriot missles, saddam says if you can't send him better stuff he will come to moscow and kick your butts.

saddam
light of islam

I want more!!!

:D :D :D

Certainly, any 5 ton bomb that falls down on apartment houses in Basra is a Soviet SAM fired at Freedom Fighters.

As we all know, Democracy can be brought to ignorant mob only on the wings of cruise missiles.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2003, 04:09:46 PM »
Originally posted by BGBMAW
and what we used 25% of our boms?? Why woudl you even mention that..Do you have any understanding of our Industry?? Do you remeber ww2 at all? Do you remebr who supplied dam near 50% of all your weapons??? Ya...USA thats who...

Next time tell me that it was US army in Stalingrad.

JFYI: 50% means one half. 1/2.