Author Topic: report 03-28-03  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2003, 04:27:14 PM »
http://www.funet.fi/pub/culture/russian/html_pages/soviet.html

EVERYONE SING ALONG WITH BORODA!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2003, 04:35:36 PM »
Originally posted by Gman
http://www.funet.fi/pub/culture/russian/html_pages/soviet.html

EVERYONE SING ALONG WITH BORODA!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Am I supposed to stand up? I already wrote here that I have my foot limb damaged and it hurts, so you sound a little sadistic :)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2003, 05:26:33 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Am I supposed to stand up? I already wrote here that I have my foot limb damaged and it hurts, so you sound a little sadistic :)

Too bad it wasn't your neck limb :D  ahh well at least your foot limb matches your brain now....

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2003, 05:33:29 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
Too bad it wasn't your neck limb :D  

At least I made you feel :D

BTW, I am human, not some strange alien, and I don't have limbs in my neck :) The picture in my avatar is really me :)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
report 03-28-03
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2003, 06:12:12 PM »
My Comarad..

what i say is..our "old" ally was defnlty using UNited States of America Equipment. What is the exact percentage..I dont know..but it was a SHEIT Load

"At the same time the US precision-guided weapons arsenal has been reduced by about 25%. "

The context and the way this whole article is portrayed is we are running out of ammo...LMFAO..

What i love about this is the false sense of security it gives our enemies...YES we are DOOMED!!!!...lololol

And I would never say any thing bad about russian Soldiers...Your Countrymen /women have balls of steel...

What they did during ww2 is amazing..If anyone knows about sacrifice/determination..it would be Russia....Im sure an officer holding a gun to your head once in awhile helps also..:)

1 more Moscow Mike Propaganda...
Certainly, any 5 ton bomb that falls down on apartment houses in Basra is a Soviet SAM fired at Freedom Fighters.

This is a crock of  feces also... How do you know what the tonnage of the bomb was..Moscow Mike  or Bahdad Bob TV who Told you? Tell me how your source is better then others??

I will claim not much till this war is over.....but..WINNER WINNER Chicken DINNER!!

Love
BiGB
xoxo

I love this line'Radio intercepts"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
report 03-28-03
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2003, 07:06:45 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Certainly, any 5 ton bomb that falls down on apartment houses in Basra is a Soviet SAM fired at Freedom Fighters.

Might want to check your resources on that one.  The largest bomb the Coalition has dropped in a populated area (Baghdad) is the 4,000 pound 'Bunker Buster' and it is not being employed in Basrah.  If we had used the 20,000 pound MOAB bomb on Basrah, half the city would have been completely destroyed with thousands of dead and wounded Iraqi civilians and would have been impossible for the Coalition forces to cover up.

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song